Global Yellow Fever Treatment Market Insights Forecasts to 2030
- The global Yellow Fever Treatment Market was valued at USD 470.5 billion in 2021.
- The market is growing at a CAGR of 3.9% from 2021 to 2030
- The global Yellow Fever Treatment Market is expected to reach USD 663.8 billion by 2030
- The Asia Pacific is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period
Get more details on this report -
The global Yellow Fever Treatment Market is expected to reach USD 663.8 billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period 2021 to 2030. The Yellow Fever Treatment Market has been rising because of the increase of the Aedes aegypti mosquito that causes flu-like disease. Furthermore, the increasing concern of yellow fever leads to kidney, liver, and heart damage and is characterized by jaundice and high fever, which directly enhances the global yellow fever treatment market.
Yellow fever is one of the most dangerous diseases the Aedes aegypti mosquito may spread. The fact that these mosquitoes may also spread the viruses that cause dengue fever and Zika makes it more deadly. Those individuals who have not had the yellow fever vaccination have an increased risk of yellow fever. The unhygienic lifestyle of people is rising in the yellow fever market growth. The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that patients experiencing severe symptoms have a fifty percent mortality rate. Patients who already have compromised immune systems are at an even elevated risk. Some of the frequent symptoms they experience include nausea, fever, headaches, and vomiting. The kidneys, heart, and liver are the most impacted organs. For instance, the Epicentre research conducted a randomized, double-blind experiment in Mbarara, Kenya, Kilifi, and Uganda in partnership with the Kenya Medical Research Institute, Institut Pasteur de Dakar, and WHO. The trial was conducted from November 6, 2017, to February 21, 2018. During this period, the researchers gave around one-fifth of a typical dosage of the yellow fever vaccination to 960 adults between the ages of 18 and 59. According to the findings of this research, vaccinating someone against yellow fever with only one-fifth of the typical dose is just as effective as giving them the full amount.
This research report categorizes the global Yellow Fever Treatment market based on various segments and regions, forecasts revenue growth, and analyzes trends in each submarket. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the global Yellow Fever Treatment-based market. Recent market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, product launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key market players and analyses their core competencies in each global Yellow Fever Treatment-based market sub-segments.
Global Yellow Fever Treatment Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2021:||USD 470.5 billion|
|Forecast Period 2021-2030 CAGR:||3.9%|
|2030 Value Projection:||USD 663.8 billion|
|Historical Data for:||2017-2020|
|No. of Pages:||210|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||219|
|Segments covered:||By Transmission Type, By Medication Type, By Route of Administration, By Distribution Channel, By Region, COVID-19 Impact Analysis|
|Companies Covered:||Sanofi Pasteur SA, Janssen, Pfizer Inc., BIOCRYST PHARMACEUTICALS, INC., Tychan Pte. Ltd., Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Bayer AG, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Bio-Manguinhos, Institut Pasteur de Dakar, FSUE Chumakov|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||COVID-19 has the potential to impact the global market|
Get more details on this report -
- In 2021, the Intermediate Yellow Fever segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 27% and market revenue of 127.0 billion.
Based on the transmission type, the Yellow Fever Treatment Market is categorized into Intermediate Yellow Fever, Sylvatic Yellow Fever, Urban Yellow Fever, and Others. In 2021, the Intermediate Yellow Fever segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 27% and market revenue of 127.0 billion. The Intermediate yellow fever virus is an arbovirus member of the flavivirus genus. These mosquitoes belong to the Aedes and Haemogogus species and are the virus carriers. Furthermore, the increasing demand for the growth of arbovirus propels the segment's growth.
- In 2021, the Proton Pump inhibitor segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 31% and a market revenue of 145.8 billion.
Based on medication, the Yellow Fever Treatment Market is categorized into Proton Pump Inhibitors, Antipyretics, Histamine H2 Antagonists, and Others. In 2021, the proton pump inhibitor dominated the market with the largest market share of 31% and market revenue of 145.8 billion. The proton pump inhibitor has accounted for the largest revenue in the market due to the increasing focus on preventing infection from one patient to another. Proton Pump Inhibitors have proved helpful in treating yellow fever. Proton pump inhibitors provide fluids and oxygen, maintain adequate blood pressure, replace blood loss, providing dialysis for kidney failure, and treat any other infections that develop.
- In 2021, the Hospitals segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 30% and market revenue of 141.1 billion.
Based on the end user, the Yellow Fever Treatment Market is categorized as Specialty Clinics, Hospitals, Homecare, and others. In 2021, the hospital’s segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 30% and market revenue of 141.1 billion. As hospitals are the primary locations for treating yellow fever patients and more people are vaccinating against yellow fever due to their increased awareness, this market segment is expected to generate the most revenue.
Regional Segment Analysis of the Yellow Fever Treatment Market
Get more details on this report -
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Among all regions, North America emerged as the largest market for the global Yellow Fever Treatment Market, with a market share of around 38.3 % and 470.5 billion of the market revenue in 2021.
- In 2021, North America emerged as the largest market for the global Yellow Fever Treatment Market, with a market share of around 38.3 % and 470.5 billion of the market revenue. Due to the increasing number of research and development activities conducted by a variety of small and medium businesses in North America to create medical healthcare facilities, the market for yellow fever treatment has been developing. In addition, the United States has maintained a low rate for its research and development tax credit, which contributes to an increase in the market's demand for yellow fever treatment.
- The Asia Pacific market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR between 2022 and 2030. The market for yellow fever in the region has been growing owing to the population increase, changes in lifestyle, and higher consumption of unhealthy food. The rise in government initiatives and healthcare infrastructure development plays a vital role in market growth. Furthermore, the increasing incidences of yellow fever treatment in the region at the local clinics and hospitals propel the market’s growth.
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the global yellow fever treatment market along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment market share, and SWOT analysis. The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the companies' current news and developments, including product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the market.
List of Key Market Players:
- Sanofi Pasteur SA
- Pfizer Inc.
- BIOCRYST PHARMACEUTICALS
- INC., Tychan Pte. Ltd.
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Bayer AG, GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Institut Pasteur de Dakar
- FSUE Chumakov
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting And Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- In September 2021, researchers at the 'Research Centre biotechnology of the Russian Academy of Sciences introduced new technology, synthesized five chemicals, and used artificial intelligence to examine the activity of these compounds. The chemicals that they selected were associated with pyrazosulphonamide's derivatives in some way.
- In April 2022, Daewon Pharmaceutical introduced Escorten to the Korean market. This medication was one of the first proton-pump inhibitors available in the country.
This study forecasts revenue at global, regional, and country levels from 2019 to 2030. Spherical Insights has segmented the global yellow fever treatment market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Global Yellow Fever Treatment Market, By Transmission
- Intermediate Yellow Fever
- Sylvatic Yellow Fever
- Urban Yellow Fever
Global Yellow Fever Treatment Market, By Treatment
Global Yellow Fever Treatment Market, By Medication
- Proton Pump Inhibitors
- Histamine H2 Antagonists
Global Yellow Fever Treatment Market, By Route of Administration
Global Yellow Fever Treatment Market, By End Users
- Specialty Clinics
Yellow Fever Treatment Market, By Distribution Channel
- Retail Pharmacy
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
Global Yellow Fever Treatment Market, Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Driver- Increasing prevalence of yellow fever
- Restraint- Limited treatment options
- Opportunity- Increase in number of research and development
- Challenge- Severity associated with taking wrong medications
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the market size of the Yellow Fever Treatment market?As per Spherical Insights, the size of the Yellow Fever Treatment market was valued at USD 470.5 billion in 2021 to USD 663.8 billion by 2030.
What is the market growth rate of the Yellow Fever Treatment market?The Yellow Fever Treatment market is growing at a CAGR of 3.9% from 2021 to 2030.
Which country dominates the Yellow Fever Treatment market?North America emerged as the largest market for Yellow Fever Treatment.
Who are the key players in the Yellow Fever Treatment market?Key players in the Yellow Fever Treatment market are Sanofi Pasteur SA, Janssen, Pfizer Inc., BIOCRYST PHARMACEUTICALS, INC., Tychan Pte. Ltd., Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Bayer AG, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Bio-Manguinhos, Institut Pasteur de Dakar, FSUE Chumakov.
Which factor drives the growth of the Yellow Fever Treatment market?Increasing prevalence of yellow fever drives the market's growth.
Need help to buy this report?