The privacy of our clients and study participants is a priority for Spherical Insights.
- One of our major responsibilities is to safeguard your personal information and use information (as defined below). This Privacy Statement outlines our practises for gathering, using, disclosing, and safeguarding Personal Information, Usage Information, and any other data we may have about you. Additionally, we give you information on how to update your personal information, access it, and exercise some control over how we use it.
Security Practices and Procedures
The privacy of our clients and study participants is a priority for Spherical Insights. While it is in our possession, we implement reasonable security standards and processes to guard against unauthorised access to or disclosure of Users' personal information. Access to personal information is restricted by our security rules and processes to those who truly require it. Additionally, all staff members are required to uphold the confidentiality of personal information by our internal code of conduct and confidentiality policies.
We take the necessary steps to guarantee that our third parties adopt suitable security standards and processes to protect the privacy of our customers. We reserve the right to keep users' personal information as long as necessary to fulfil their service requests or as otherwise required by law. Without the user's express written consent, we will not divulge their personal information to any vendors or other third parties. Through the use of encryption technology, information pertaining to electronic transactions made through this website will be safeguarded. Users are also in charge of protecting the confidentiality of their passwords and/or any other account information. We keep our internet connections secure, however security threats could still exist for reasons beyond our control. Users do so at their own risk and are responsible for any personal information they transmit to us or through our online products or services. However, we will make every effort to guarantee the privacy and security of user data. We take appropriate security precautions to guard against hacking and the spread of viruses on users' personal information.
Please be aware that we have no control over third-party websites or links that may be found on our website. It is strongly advised that users always read the privacy policies or website terms and conditions when accessing non-websites, especially if users are thinking about giving them access to their personal data.
Information Collected by Spherical Insights
Information that might be used to fairly identify you personally, such as your name, email address, and cellphone number, is referred to as personal information and may be requested from you by the company ("Personal Information"). We may gather this information from you in a variety of ways and locations on the Website, including as when you first register with us, when you make a transaction, when you get in touch with us, when you change your information, sometimes, or whenever you engage in other interactions with us. Users may be required to submit Personal Information to complete registration, surveys, and other online forms provided by the Company.
Any Personal Information or Usage Information obtained from you may also be processed by the Company for proper business needs, such as the provision of Services. The Company puts in place the necessary organisational and technical safeguards to guarantee a level of security commensurate with the risk of our handling personal data on people such
- your information will only be shared and accessed to the extent necessary, subject to confidentiality obligations when necessary, and whenever possible, anonymously.
- putting your information on safe servers
- any payment transactions you do on or via our website are encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software or other comparable encryption methods.
Right of a User in Relation to Data Submitted
Any user who has provided personal information on the website has the right to:
- access, correct, and delete such information, provided the company is able to successfully verify your identity;
- object to the company processing your personal information on grounds that aren't personal; and
- at any time, withdraw your consent where we rely on it for our uses or processing.
- file a grievance with a supervisory authority, particularly in the Member State where you primarily reside, work, or where the alleged violation of the General Data Protection Regulation occurred. Within seventy-two (72) working hours, the company must acknowledge any request made by the user regarding the aforementioned.
Use of Information Collected
Except as required by law, the Company never discloses your Personal Information to a third party without first getting your permission. This information can be used by the Company to confirm a user's identification in accordance with user-initiated engagement. In order to answer to any inquiries you may have and to provide any information you may want regarding the Services, we will get in touch with you using the contact information you provided. You may get written, verbal, physical, email, telephone, SMS, or push notifications on your mobile device from us. Periodically and if necessary, we may also send you announcements that are only about our services. For instance, we might contact you, send you a text message, email, or flash warning if our services are momentarily paused for maintenance. You can choose not to get these alerts by sending an email to unsubscribe from the list or to opt out.
The following are some possible uses for any personal information or use data that we may gather through the website:
- To maintain and enhance our website and the tools that go with it;
- To gather data that has been aggregated and anonymized to evaluate which website features are most used and well-liked by visitors as well as for other statistical analyses;
- To prevent, identify, and look into breaches of this privacy statement or the terms and conditions, as well as to look into fraud or other issues;
- To personalise for you the communications received to you via the Website, the Services on the Website, or both.
- To assist in offering you the Services;
- To evaluate, administrate, and oversee the service's quality;
- To assess website usage and identify technical issues;
- Keep in mind the fundamental details you provided for efficient access;
- To evaluate your eligibility to use the website and use the services by verifying your identity;
- To let you know when the website changes;
- allowing the business to fulfil its legal and regulatory duties;
- To send administrative messages, service-related warnings, and other similar communications in order to increase the Website's effectiveness; to conduct market research, troubleshoot issues, defend against errors, plan projects; to engage in fraud and other illegal behaviour; and
We may provide non-Personal Information to our business partners for industry analysis, demographic profiling, the delivery of targeted advertisements for other goods or services, or for other business needs. Examples of this information include aggregated user statistics and log data. As previously indicated, this information is anonymous and is only used to study the corporate website and comprehend usage data. The firm may anonymously share this data with its business partners. Other than as stated in this privacy statement or at the time you provide your information, we do not sell, distribute, rent, or trade the information we have gathered about you, including Personal Information. Unless you agree to this sharing when you provide us your personal information, we do not give your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing needs.
When You Agree to Receive Information from Third Parties
Third parties with whom you have transacted through the Website may offer you the chance to directly receive information and/or marketing offers. Your personal information will be shared with these third parties if you consent to this, and any other information you submit will be subject to the privacy policies and practises of these third parties. You should evaluate the privacy policies and practises of such third parties before accepting to receive such information from them because we are not liable for their privacy policies and practises.
Administrative and Legal Reasons
To enforce and abide by the law, we work together with governmental, law enforcement, and commercial entities. Therefore, if we deem necessary and appropriate, we may access, use, retain, transfer, and disclose your information (including Personal Information), including disclosure to third parties such governmental or law enforcement authorities or private parties:
- must conform to the requirements of any applicable law, rule, governmental request, or legal procedure;
- to safeguard the security, integrity, and/or privacy of the Company, our services, the website, or any other third party;
- to safeguard public security for any purpose;
- to identify, stop, or otherwise handle technical, security, or fraud issues; and/or
- to halt or prevent any activity that we believe to be, or to have a danger of being, unlawful, unethical, or otherwise subject to legal action. Such disclosures can take place without giving you any prior warning.
Third Party Content and Links to Third Party Services
The Website might include content that was provided by or linked to by a third party. When web pages from any online or mobile services are provided to your browser, such third parties may collect website usage information as well as any other information. Additionally, you can be sent to other websites or Websites when using the Website that are run and controlled by independent third parties and are not within our control. Any of these third parties' privacy practises are not our responsibility. These other websites may send you their own cookies, gather data or request personal information on their own, and may or may not have written privacy rules of their own. Before providing any information to third parties when you leave our website, we advise you to read the privacy policies of any other websites.
Your data will be kept on file by the company for as long as that is required to deliver the services you have requested. You can email the company if you want to close your account or ask that it stop using your information to provide services. When requested, the Company will swiftly erase the data. Your information will be kept on file by the Company and used in accordance with its business needs and as required to meet legal requirements, settle disputes, and enforce agreements. When the Company no longer needs to process your information for legitimate business purposes, we will either delete it or anonymize it.
This website has several security procedures in place in accordance with PCI - DSS standards to make sure that user information is not lost, misused, or unlawfully changed. We utilise industry-wide, commercially reasonable security procedures, including encryption, firewalls, and SSL (Secure Socket Layers), to safely keep the personal information and use data we gather in our systems. Nevertheless, no security system is impenetrable, regardless of how effective encryption technology is. You communicate any information to the Company at your own risk; we cannot guarantee the security of our databases or that the information you supply won't be intercepted while being sent to us through wireless or the Internet. The Company, its directors, officers, employees, promoters, or affiliates will not be held liable for any loss resulting from any unauthorised breach of our security measures that results in the unauthorised access, duplication, removal, or alteration of any Personal Information, Third Party Information, or Usage Information, despite our best efforts.
Young children's privacy needs to be protected in particular. Because of this, the Company never intentionally collects or enlists the help of anybody under the age of 13 to provide personal information. If we come to know that we have gathered personal data from a child under 13, we shall take all reasonable steps to remove that data.
Change of Information and Cancellation of Account
You are in charge of keeping the data you give us accurate, including any contact information you give us when you register for an account. You can update information on our member information page or by getting in touch with us if your personal information changes, is inaccurate, has to be deleted, or if you no longer wish to access the Website. You also have the option to challenge any processing that uses our legitimate interests as a justification. We must consider and respond to your request. Additionally, if it ever becomes necessary, you have the right to data portability. Your local supervisory authority is the place where you have the right to file a complaint.
Sign up to get access to Spherical Insights