Global Stealth Coating Market Insights Forecasts to 2030
- The Global Stealth Coating Market was valued at USD 40.00 Million in 2021.
- The Market is growing at a CAGR of 6% from 2022 to 2030
- The Global Stealth Coating Market is expected to reach USD 67.57 Million by 2030
- Asia Pacific is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period.
Get more details on this report -
The Global Stealth Coating Market is expected to reach USD 67.57 Million by 2030, at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030. Over the projected period, the demand for Stealth Coating in the market will increase due to rising Stealth Coating demand for cars, military weapons, submarines, the aerospace & defence industries, and rising need for UV protection coatings in the automotive industry.
Stealth coating is a radar-absorbing material applied to aircraft to reduce radar cross-section and make it more difficult for radars to detect it. High densities of iron particles combined with a polymer matrix make up stealth coatings. Some thermoplastic polymers suitable for stealth coatings include polyetherimide, epoxy, PES, PPS, PEEK, isocyanate, and polyimide. Other surfaces that utilise stealth coatings include car, phone, tablet, and computer displays, among others. The worldwide market for stealth coatings is expected to develop as a result of the increasing usage of these materials in sectors like aerospace and military, electronics, and automotive, notably in countries like the United States, China, Spain, and Russia. In addition, during the next several years, industrial growth will be aided by the soaring need for stealth technology in the aerospace sector for bombers, fighters, tanks, and helicopters. The worldwide market for stealth coatings will be hampered by the high cost of the products and the halt in aircraft manufacturing that the COVID-19 epidemic has caused in several nations.
However, growing expenditures in the design and manufacture of stealth ships, planes, and drones in several nations, including China and India, will present fresh growth prospects for the whole stealth coating sector. In the developed nations such as China, the United States, and Russia, there is a lockdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic breakout, the market for stealth coating is anticipated to fall. Additionally, the closure of aircraft and vehicle production facilities as a result of social isolation and national lockdown measures undertaken by governments of many nations has decreased the market for stealth coating. It was discovered that two arm PEG OligoLys's stealth coating of liver sinusoids was successful in halting both viral and non-viral gene vector sinusoidal clearance. Through its transfer from the hepatic sinusoid to the tissues, stealth coating offers effectiveness in the target tissues. Nanomedicines can stay in the bloodstream for hours or days thanks to polyethylene glycol's ability to cover them invisibly. Therefore, the benefits of stealth coating in medicine may play a significant role in the industry's rapid expansion.
Global Stealth Coating Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2021:||USD 40.00 Million|
|Forecast Period 2022-2030 CAGR:||6 %|
|2030 Value Projection:||USD 67.57 Million|
|Historical Data for:||2019-2020|
|No. of Pages:||279|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||97|
|Segments covered:||By Resin Type, By Application.|
|Companies Covered:||Stealth Veils, CFI Solutions, Micromag, Hyper Stealth Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Intermat Defense, Surrey NanoSystems, and MWT Materials, Inc.|
|Growth Drivers:||Stealth Coating in Health Care may increase the Adoption is expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period.|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||In the developed nations such as China, the United States, and Russia, there is a lockdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic breakout, the market for stealth coating is anticipated to fall.|
Get more details on this report -
This research report categorizes the Market for global Stealth Coating based on various segments and regions, forecasts revenue growth, and analyses trends in each submarket. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the Global Stealth Coating Market. Recent Market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, Product launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the Market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key Market players and analyses their core competencies in each global Stealth Coating Market sub-segments.
- In 2021, the Epoxy segment accounted for the largest share of the Market, with 36.6% and a Market revenue of 14.64Million.
Based on the Resin Type, the Stealth Coating Market is categorized into Epoxy, Polyurethane, Polyimide and Others. In 2021, the Epoxysegment accounted for the largest share of the Market, with 26.6% and a Market revenue of 14.64Million. Throughout the forecast period, theEpoxysegment is anticipated to maintain its leading position while expanding at the fastest CAGRdue to growing uses in the automotive and aerospace industries. Epoxy coatings provide a variety of useful qualities, including durability, chemical resistance, and strength. These stealth coatings also have a very high heat-deflection temperature and are more robust. Additionally, polyurethane coatings offer great qualities including durability and chemical resistance along with good adherence to all substrates. The growing use of polyurethane stealth coatings in vehicles to shield them from UV radiation will further fuel the market's expansion.
- In 2021, the Aerospace & defense segment accounted for the largest share of the Market, with 40.6% and a Market revenue of 16.24Million.
Based on the application, the Stealth Coating Market is categorized into Aerospace & defense, Automotive and Others. In 2021, the Aerospace & defensesegment accounted for the largest share of the Market, with 40.6% and a Market revenue of 16.24 Million. Throughout the forecast period, theAerospace & defensesegment is anticipated to maintain its leading position while expanding at the fastest CAGR due to the defence industries' growing interest The next generation of military equipment, including weapon systems, aeroplanes, submarines, ships, ground vehicles, and soldiers, heavily relies on stealth technology. Aeroplanes, rockets, and drones are radar-invisible thanks to stealth coatings. By incorporating a layer of radar-absorbing stealth coating, stealth coating is more affordable than purchasing a stealth aircraft.
Regional Segment Analysis of the Stealth Coating Market
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
North America emerged as the largest Market for the Global Stealth Coating Market, with a Market share of around 46.6% and 18.64 Million of the Market revenue in 2021.
- North America emerged as the largest Market for the global Stealth Coating Market,with a Market share of around 46.6% and 18.64Million of the Market revenue in 2021. The demand for Stealth Coating is being driven by the rising acceptance by the market. The market for Stealth Coating was dominated by the North America region due to the significant presence of significant aircraft manufacturers in the U.S., who prioritise cutting-edge technologies, is largely responsible for this expansion. Stealth coating market segment growth in the United States will be further supported by rising expenditures for the military and defence industries.
- Asia Pacific Market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR between 2021 and 2030, The demand for Stealth Coatingfrom end-users is expected to expand over the course of the forecast period, which reflects well for the Asia Pacific Stealth Coating market.
Get more details on this report -
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the global Stealth Coating Market along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their Product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment Market share, and SWOT analysis. The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the companies' current news and developments, including Product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the Market.
List of Key Market Players:
- Stealth Veils
- CFI Solutions
- Hyper Stealth Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Intermat Defense
- Surrey NanoSystems
- MWT Materials, Inc.
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting and Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
Some of the Key Developments:
- In July 2020, Scientists from NUST MISIS have created a novel meta material based on stealth technology that completely eliminates the electrical type of scattering from an object in collaboration with the Polytechnic University of Turin (Italy) and the Scientific and Technological Centre of Unique Instrumentation of the Russian Academy. The researchers have created a unique coating that transforms an elongated metal item with an electric reaction into an object with a magnetic response in order to conceal the antennas or cell towers. This coating is based on an ideal magnetic scatterer.
- In June 2020, Hyper Stealth Technologies unveiled a brand-new stealth material for the army, navy, and air force in the shape of a coating that can effectively conceal targets by absorbing microwave radiation from an adversary's radar. The coating has a low weight to penalty ratio and is micron-level. The full spectrum is covered by HSTPL coating, including UV, VIS, NIR, MWIR, LWIR, and microwave. This adaptive multi-spectral coating is a great way to achieve thermal camouflage properties without requiring any extra power, as a result.
This study forecasts global, regional, and country revenue from 2019 to 2030. Spherical Insights has segmented the global Stealth Coating Market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Global Stealth Coating Market, By Resin Type:
Global Stealth Coating Market, By Application:
- Aerospace & defense
Global Stealth Coating Market, Regional Analysis:
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of South America
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Radar Absorbing Material drive the Growth in Aerospace
- Stealth Coating in Health Care may increase the Adoption
- The rising awareness about energy-saving initiatives among end-users
- High Cost of Stealth Technology Aircrafts
- Less Load Carrying Capacity restrain the Growth
- Negative impact on demand of the product due to Covid- 19
- Businesses are focusing on releasing new items to gain market share.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the market size of the Stealth Coating market?As per Spherical Insights, the size of the Stealth Coating market was valued at USD 40.00 million in 2022 to USD 67.57 million by 2030.
What is the market growth rate of the Stealth Coating market?The Stealth Coating market is growing at a CAGR of 6% from 2022 to 2030.
Which country dominates the Stealth Coating market?North America emerged as the largest market for Stealth Coating.
Who are the key players in the Stealth Coating market?Key players in the Stealth Coating market are Stealth Veils, CFI Solutions, Micromag, Hyper Stealth Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Intermat Defense, Surrey NanoSystems, and MWT Materials, Inc.
Which factor drives the growth of the Stealth Coating market?Stealth Coating in Health Care may increase the Adoption is expected to drive the markets growth over the forecast period.
Need help to buy this report?