Global Smart Anti-Snoring Device Market Insights Forecasts to 2033
- The Global Smart Anti-Snoring Device Market Size was Valued at USD 1.33 Billion in 2023.
- The Market Size is Growing at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2023 to 2033
- The Worldwide Smart Anti-Snoring Device Market Size is Expected to Reach USD 2.74 Billion by 2033
- Asia Pacific Expected to Grow the fastest during the forecast period
Get more details on this report -
The Global Smart Anti-Snoring Device Market Size is Anticipated to Exceed USD 2.74 Billion by 2033, Growing at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2023 to 2033.
A device with a high-precision sensor to measure the user's breathing rate, the smart anti-snoring device apply various vibration pulse frequencies to target and tighten the jaw muscles. This results in smoother breathing and an improved scenario where snoring is successfully stopped. The purpose of this smart anti-snoring device is to wear it under the jaw right before sleeping. You may modify it to a comfortable tightness as needed by using the two adjustable elastic bands, which are ideal for most individuals. This device is convenient for travel, the built-in rechargeable battery may be charged with any converter or power bank. Regardless of sleeping position, the Smart Anti-Snoring Device discreetly stops snoring without creating discomfort or interruption during the night. Through high-precision sensors, the gadget will automatically and correctly identify the sound of your snore as soon as you start. It is efficient, safe, and suitable for every sleeping position! Since its recent publication, our readers have been praising this greatly. Innovative startups and well-established medical device firms that provide a variety of smart anti-snoring treatments define the market. In order to successfully control snoring and associated sleep problems, ongoing innovation focuses on user comfort, data analysis, and individualized therapies.
This research report categorizes the market for the global smart anti-snoring device market based on various segments and regions forecasts revenue growth and analyzes trends in each submarket. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the global smart anti-snoring device market. Recent market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, product launch, and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key market players and analyses their core competencies in each sub-segment of the global smart anti-snoring device market.
Global Smart Anti-Snoring Device Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2023:
|USD 1.33 Billion
|2023 - 2033
|Forecast Period 2023 - 2033 CAGR:
|2033 Value Projection:
|USD 2.74 Billion
|Historical Data for:
|2019 - 2022
|No. of Pages:
|Tables, Charts & Figures:
|By Type, By Sales, By Region and COVID-19 Impact Analysis.
|DeVilbiss Healthcare, White Dental Healthcare, Sleep Number, VVFLY Electronics, Smart Nora, Snore Circle, SmartGuard Rx Inc., ResMed, Sleepmi Tech, Koninklijke Philips NV, ProSomnus, Anti Snoring Device Factory, Hupnos, Nitetronic, Illusion Aligners, SomnoMed, REM-Fit, Downtown Denver Sleep Solutions, MEDITAS, ApneaMed, Wolfson Holdco, Rhinomed, and Others
|Pitfalls & Challenges:
|COVID-19 Empact, Challenge, Future, Growth, & Analysis
Get more details on this report -
The need for non-invasive snoring remedies and growing awareness of the negative effects of snoring on health are driving market expansion. Sensors, smartphone apps, and connection features are important parts. Innovative startups and well-established medical device firms that provide a variety of clever anti-snoring treatments define the industry. In order to successfully control snoring and associated sleep problems, ongoing innovation focuses on user comfort, and data analysis.
Improper fitting of smart anti-snoring devices might result in negative effects such as tooth alterations and jaw pain. If you use a smart anti-snoring device, please make sure your dentist is aware of it. If not, using it unsupervised might put you at risk for injury. Adoption of smart anti-snoring devices market may be hampered by their cost.
The Global Smart Anti-Snoring Device Market share is classified into sensor type, and sales.
- The mouthguard segment is expected to hold the largest share of the global smart anti-snoring device market during the forecast period.
The Smart Anti-Snoring Device market is categorized by sensor type into nasal strips, nose clips, mouthguard, mandibular advancement devices (MADS), tongue-stabilizing devices (TSDS) and continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) machines. Throughout the anticipated period of time for smart anti-snoring devices, the mouthguard category is anticipated to maintain its dominating position in the worldwide market. This is explained by the fact that compared to other smart anti-snoring devices, mouthguards are simple to use and non-intrusive. Furthermore, mouthguards are less expensive than other snoring aids like CPAP machines, which has increased demand for mouthguards.
- The online segment is expected to grow at greatest pace in the global smart anti-snoring device market during the forecast period.
Based on the sales the global smart anti-snoring device market is divided into online, and offline. The online segment is expected to grow at greatest pace in the smart anti-snoring device market during the forecast period. This is because consumers are more reliant on smartphones and the internet, and the online segment of the market for smart anti-snoring devices is being driven by the availability of shopping applications and the internet.
Regional Segment Analysis of the Global Smart Anti-Snoring Device Market
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
North America is anticipated to hold the largest share of the global smart anti-snoring device market over the predicted timeframe.
Get more details on this report -
North America is projected to hold the largest share of the global smart anti-snoring device market over the predicted years. This is because of numerous reasons, such as the high frequency of sleep disorders, the decline in sleep patterns, changes in lifestyle, and the existence of several vendors, including major players, start-ups, and sleep-related businesses, support the growth of the market in the area. More smart anti-snoring device makers are found in the North American area than anywhere else in the globe, which increases the region's market share.
Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest pace in the global smart anti-snoring device market during the forecast period. The population in Asia Pacific is aging quickly, which raises the region's prevalence of sleep problems. There are now more cases in the area due to mental health concerns like work stress, loneliness, and the pandemic's effect on focusing these difficulties. The manufacturing prowess of the Asia Pacific nations China, Japan, and India is responsible for the rise of the smart anti-snoring device market in this area.
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the global smart anti-snoring device along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment market share, and SWOT analysis. The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the current news and developments of the companies, which includes product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the market.
List of Key Companies
- DeVilbiss Healthcare
- White Dental Healthcare
- Sleep Number
- VVFLY Electronics
- Smart Nora
- Snore Circle
- SmartGuard Rx Inc.
- Sleepmi Tech
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Anti Snoring Device Factory
- Illusion Aligners
- Downtown Denver Sleep Solutions
- Wolfson Holdco
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting And Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- In August 2023, through Kickstarter, Sleepmi Tech is soliciting money for the Sleepmi Z3, a smart device that prevents snoring and promotes restful sleep. examines and modifies your partner's or your own snoring habits gently. Feeling rejuvenated upon awakening.
This study forecasts revenue at global, regional, and country levels from 2020 to 2033. Spherical Insights has segmented the Global smart anti-snoring device market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Global Smart Anti-Snoring Device Market, By Type
- Nasal Strips
- Nose Clips
- Mandibular Advancement Devices (Mads)
- Tongue-Stabilizing Devices (Tsds)
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) Machines
Global Smart Anti-Snoring Device Market, By Sales
Global Smart Anti-Snoring Device Market, By Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Which are the key companies that are currently operating within market?DeVilbiss Healthcare, White Dental Healthcare, Sleep Number, VVFLY Electronics, Smart Nora, Snore Circle, SmartGuard Rx Inc., ResMed, Sleepmi Tech, Koninklijke Philips NV, ProSomnus, Anti Snoring Device Factory, Hupnos, Nitetronic, Illusion Aligners, SomnoMed, REM-Fit, Downtown Denver Sleep Solutions, MEDITAS, ApneaMed, Wolfson Holdco, Rhinomed, and others.
2. How big is the global Smart Anti-Snoring Device market?The Global Smart anti-snoring device Market is expected to grow from USD 1.33 Billion in 2023 to USD 2.74 Billion by 2033, at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
3. Which region is holding largest share of market?North America is anticipated to hold the largest share of the global smart anti-snoring device market over the predicted timeframe.
Need help to buy this report?