Global Pyrimethamine Market Insights Forecasts to 2030
- The global Pyrimethamine Market was valued at USD 1,106.8 million in 2021.
- The market is growing at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2021 to 2030
- The global Pyrimethamine Market is expected to reach USD 1,792.0 million by 2030
- The Asia Pacific is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period
Get more details on this report -
The global Pyrimethamine Market is expected to reach USD 1,792.0 million by 2030, at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period 2021 to 2030. Some of the things that are expected to drive the growth of the pyrimethamine market over the next few years are the fact that pyrimethamine can treat protozoan and toxoplasma infections, that the number of people living with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is rising around the world, and that immunocompromised people are more likely to get sick.
Pyrimethamine is one of the things that fight against folic acid. Folic acid is used to treat toxoplasmosis by itself or with a sulphonamide. Pyrimethamine blocks the enzyme plasmodia dihydrofolate reductase. As a result, it stops the production of purines and pyrimidines, which are needed to make DNA and for cells to divide. During the process of schizont development, erythrocytes and the liver don't divide their nuclei when they should. It is often used as an extra medicine to treat uncomplicated P. falciparum malaria in people who are resistant to chloroquine. Toxoplasmosis is an infection caused by a single-celled organism called Toxoplasma gondii, which is a parasite. The growth of the global pyrimethamine market is likely to be helped by the rise in cases of toxoplasmosis. According to the information used by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 11% of the 6 year-olds in the United States were infected with the parasite Toxoplasma gondii in 2018. Over 60% of people are thought to have been infected with Toxoplasma gondii in different parts of the world. Because oocysts can survive better in some conditions, the infection rate tends to be higher in places with a high temperatures, high humidity, and a low altitude. Take the medication precisely as prescribed by your doctor or another qualified medical professional. Pyrimethamine is often prescribed to be taken orally once or twice a day by medical professionals. Patients who are taking this Pyrimethamine should consume a significant amount of water in order to reduce the risk of developing renal problems. Your physician will calculate the appropriate amount of pyrimethamine for you based on the severity of your illness, your current state of health, your age, and how your body reacts to the medication. Pyrimethamine is known to cause a number of unpleasant side effects, including nausea, vomiting, and lack of appetite. There is a possibility that you might experience a number of significant adverse effects, including bleeding, bruises, chills, fever, an irregular heartbeat, and difficulty breathing. If you encounter any of the more serious adverse effects, you should get medical attention as soon as possible. Pyrimethamine has been shown to rarely cause allergic reactions in people. In the event that this does happen, however, you may have symptoms such as hives, skin rashes, disorientation, and difficulty breathing. Get in touch with your physician to discuss treatment options.
Global Pyrimethamine Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2021:||USD 1,106.8 Million|
|Forecast Period:||2021 - 2030|
|Forecast Period 2021 - 2030 CAGR:||5.5%|
|2030 Value Projection:||USD 1,792.0 Million|
|Historical Data for:||2017 - 2020|
|No. of Pages:||198|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||106|
|Segments covered:||By Type, By Applications, By Region|
|Companies Covered:||Vyera Pharmaceuticals, LLC., Cerovene Inc Healthcare pvt.ltd., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Impax Laboratories, Inc., NCBO BioPortal, Pfizer, Inc., PRN Pharmacal, SUDA Pharmaceuticals, Taj Accura Pharmaceuticals, TargetMo|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||COVID-19 Empact, Challenge, Future, Growth, & Analysis|
Get more details on this report -
This research report categorizes the market for global based pyrimethamine market based on various segments and regions, forecasts revenue growth, and analyzes trends in each submarket. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the global pyrimethamine market. Recent market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, product launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key market players and analyses their core competencies in each global pyrimethamine market sub-segments.
- In 2021, the injectables segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 40% and market revenue of 442.7 million.
Based on the type, the pyrimethamine market is categorized into Injectables, Capsules, and Tablets. In 2021, the injectables segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 40% and market revenue of 442.7 million. Pyrimethamine is usually used with one or more other medicines to treat serious parasitic infections that have spread to the brain, eyes or other parts of the body. It is also given to people with HIV to keep them from getting parasitic infections. The medicine is antiparasitic, and the main thing it does is kill any parasites it comes in contact with. Injectables are the most common and effective way for patients to take pyrimethamine.
- In 2021, the hospitals accounted for the largest share of the market, with 30% and market revenue of 332.0 million.
Based on the application, the pyrimethamine market is categorized into Hospitals, clinics, laboratories, and Others. In 2021, hospitals dominated the market with the largest market share of 30% and market revenue of 332.0 million. The goal of pyrimethamine is used to treat and prevent illness. As pyrimethamine can treat protozoan and toxoplasma infections, most of the patients did their treatment in the hospital, which increases this segment demand.
Regional Segment Analysis of the Pyrimethamine Market
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, the U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Get more details on this report -
Among all regions, North America emerged as the largest market for the global pyrimethamine market, with a market share of around 37% and 1,106.8 million of the market revenue in 2021.
- In 2021, North America emerged as the largest market for the global pyrimethamine market, with a market share of around 37% and 1,106.8 million of the market revenue. Due to the presence of important product manufacturers, high levels of research and development investment, high healthcare spending, and qualified experts, North America accounts for the biggest market share.
- The Asia Pacific market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR between 2022 and 2030. In the next years, it is anticipated that Asia-Pacific will account for the greatest market share of the pyrimethamine market. This is anticipated to occur as a result of expanded government awareness campaigns as well as an increased prevalence of malaria and AIDS.
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the global pyrimethamine market along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment market share, and SWOT analysis. The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the current news and developments of the companies, which includes product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the market.
List of Key Market Players:
- Vyera Pharmaceuticals, LLC.
- Cerovene Inc Healthcare pvt.ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Impax Laboratories, Inc.
- NCBO BioPortal
- Pfizer, Inc.
- PRN Pharmacal
- SUDA Pharmaceuticals
- Taj Accura Pharmaceuticals
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting And Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- In November 2021, Magnetom Free was initially released by Siemens Healthineers a whole-body MRI scanner that is both cost-effective and planned to offer much greater access to magnetic resonance imaging on a worldwide scale is called Star.
- In October 2021, The company Agilent Technologies Inc. made the announcement that their PD-L1 IHC 22C3 pharmDx test is now approved for use in the treatment of triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC) in the European Union.
This study forecasts revenue at global, regional, and country levels from 2021 to 2030. Spherical Insights has segmented the global pyrimethamine market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Global Pyrimethamine Market, By Type
Global Pyrimethamine Market, By Application
Global Pyrimethamine Market, Regional Analysis
- North America
- The US
- Rest of Europe
- The Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the market size of the Pyrimethamine market?As per Spherical Insights, the size of the Pyrimethamine market was valued at USD 1,106.8 million in 2021 to USD 1,792.0 million by 2030.
What is the market growth rate of the Pyrimethamine market?The Pyrimethamine market is growing at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2021 to 2030.
Which country dominates the Pyrimethamine market?North America emerged as the largest market for Pyrimethamine.
Who are the key players in the Pyrimethamine market?Key players in the Pyrimethamine market are Vyera Pharmaceuticals, LLC., Cerovene Inc Healthcare pvt.ltd., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Impax Laboratories, Inc., NCBO BioPortal, Pfizer, Inc., PRN Pharmacal, SUDA Pharmaceuticals, Taj Accura Pharmaceuticals, and TargetMo
Which factor drives the growth of the Pyrimethamine market?An increase in the number of HIV patients worldwide is expected to drives the market's growth over the forecast period.
Need help to buy this report?