Global Polyimide Varnish Market Size, Share, and COVID-19 Impact Analysis By Product Type (Thermoplastic and Thermosetting), By End-user Industry (Automotive and Other Transportation, Electronics and Semiconductor, Healthcare, and Other End-user Industries), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa), Analysis and Forecast 2021 – 2030.Industry: Chemicals & Materials
Global Polyimide Varnish Market Insights Forecasts to 2030
- The global polyimide varnish market was valued at USD 34.98 billion in 2021.
- The market is growing at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2021 to 2030
- The global polyimide varnish market is expected to reach USD 58.59 billion by 2030
- The Asia Pacific is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period
Get more details on this report -
The global polyimide varnish market is expected to reach USD 58.59 billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period 2021 to 2030. Polyimide has been around for a little longer than polyester has. Polyimide was initially manufactured before the start of World War I, but it wasn't until 1938 that it was used commercially. In addition to these, water, petroleum, and several other chemicals are used in the production of polyimide. The fact that it is used in several applications and inexpensive than alternative products is anticipated to rise the expansion of the market.
Varnish made of polyimide is a type of coating material that finds application in a variety of sectors. Due to the fact that it can withstand high temperatures without catching fire and is flame resistant, this film is also known as Kapton, Pyralux, and PI film. Polyimide films are a type of thermoplastic material that, when heated, exhibits exceptional dielectric insulating properties due to the presence of imides within the chemical structure of the material. It has the ability to withstand temperatures of up to 300 degrees Celsius and has an attenuation capacity of 60 dB/km at 50GHz, which enables it to be used in the wire-coating industry. This industry is one in which many optical fibers may need protection from extreme weather conditions such as extreme cold and hot temperatures, but the installation process must be flexible. Demand for polyimide varnish is expected to increase across a variety of applications due to rising urbanization and industrialization as well as population expansion. Some of these applications include wire coating, aerospace and military, OLED/LCD display, and others.
This research report categorizes the market for the global based polyimide varnish market based on various segments and regions, forecasts revenue growth, and analyzes trends in each submarket. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the global polyimide varnish market. Recent market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, product launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key market players and analyses their core competencies in each global polyimide varnish market sub-segments.
Global Polyimide Varnish Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2021:||USD 34.98 Billion|
|Forecast Period:||2021 - 2030|
|Forecast Period 2021 - 2030 CAGR:||5.9%|
|2030 Value Projection:||USD 58.59 Billion|
|Historical Data for:||2017 - 2020|
|No. of Pages:||199|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||104|
|Segments covered:||By Product Type, By End-user Industry, By Region|
|Companies Covered:||Dupont, Mitsui Chemicals, SABIC, Saint-Gobain, Toray Industries Inc.|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||COVID-19 Empact, Challenge, Future, Growth, & Analysis|
Get more details on this report -
- In 2021, the thermoplastic segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 57% and market revenue of 19.93 billion.
Based on the product type, the polyimide varnish market is categorized into Thermoplastic and Thermosetting. In 2021, the thermoplastic segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 57% and market revenue of 19.93 billion. They are simple to mold and shape while they are hot, they may transform into liquid at high temperatures, and when they are cooled, they turn into hard and solid plastic. While certain types of thermoplastics are pricey, strong, and used in place of metal, others are employed in regular everyday items. Thermoplastics are used to make things like keyboards and casings for compact discs.
- In 2021, the healthcare segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 30% and market revenue of 10.49 billion.
Based on end-user industry type, the polyimide varnish market is categorized into Automotive and Other Transportation, Electronics and semiconductors, Healthcare, and Other End-user Industries. In 2021, Healthcare dominated the market with the largest market share of 30% and market revenue of 10.49 billion. As a result of improvements in coverage and services, as well as rising levels of investment from both public and private entities, the healthcare industry in India has emerged as one of the country's most important economic pillars. The percentage of the total budget allocated to the healthcare industry by the government rose to 1.4%. This growth is anticipated to be driven by an increase in disposable income, increased health awareness, an increase in lifestyle diseases, and an increase in access to insurance.
Regional Segment Analysis of the polyimide varnish Market
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Get more details on this report -
Among all regions, North America emerged as the largest market for the global polyimide varnish market, with a market share of around 35.3% and 34.98 billion of the market revenue in 2021.
- In 2021, North America emerged as the largest market for the global polyimide varnish market, with a market share of around 35.3% and 34.98 billion of the market revenue. Because of the increasing population, higher standards of living, and higher per capita income, North America has one of the fastest growing economies in the world. Almost all of the end-user sectors have also been expanding as a result of this growth. On the other hand, the growth rate is anticipated to decrease in the first few years of the forecast period as a result of disruptions in international commerce as well as adverse developments in geopolitical affairs. In light of the favorable conditions and relations that are anticipated to exist in the foreseeable future, it is anticipated that the rate of growth will quicken later on in the period under consideration.
- The Asia Pacific market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR between 2022 and 2030. The Asia-Pacific region is home to the greatest production base for electrical goods in the world. This included things like smartphones, OLED televisions, tablets, wires, cables, and earbuds. In addition to satisfying the need for electronics inside its own borders, the nation also sells its manufactured goods to customers in other nations. It is anticipated that the production of electronics will expand even further in China as a result of the following factors: an increase in the proportion of the population in the middle class with disposable incomes; an increase in the demand for electronic products in countries that import electronic products from China. According to the Industry, Science, and Technology International Strategy Center (ISTI), the production value of Taiwan's semiconductor industry is expected to grow substantially as a result of the rising demand for integrated circuit (IC) devices to be used in applications related to artificial intelligence. This prediction was made in light of the fact that Taiwan is home to a large number of semiconductor companies.
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the global polyimide varnish market along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment market share, and SWOT analysis. The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the current news and developments of the companies, which includes product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the market.
List of Key Market Players:
- Mitsui Chemicals
- Toray Industries Inc.
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting And Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- In December 2020A cooperation between Trumpf and the German company Jungheinrich was established. As part of this cooperation, TRUMPF would provide TruTops, a production-control software that assists manufacturers in improving the effectiveness and efficiency of their logistical operations. In addition to this, Jungheinrich would enable the fully automated distribution of sheet metal component parts between the different storage locations and machine instruments.
- In June 2021, Unipart Logistics was awarded a contract to manage Jaguar Land Rover (JLRglobal )'s. The term of the deal was for a period of five years. The facility will distribute aftermarket components and will measure a total of 270,000 square meters when it opens in 2022. Distribution, part packaging, branded product operations, and customer support are some of the responsibilities that will be handled by Unipart.
This study forecasts revenue at global, regional, and country levels from 2021 to 2030. Spherical Insights has segmented the global polyimide varnish market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Global Polyimide Varnish Market, By Product Type
Global Polyimide Varnish Market, By End-user Industry
- Automotive and Other Transportation
- Electronics and Semiconductor
Global Polyimide Varnish Market, Regional Analysis
- North America
- THE US
- Rest of Europe
- The Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the market size of the Polyimide Varnish market?As per Spherical Insights, the size of the Polyimide Varnish market was valued at USD 34.98 billion in 2021 to USD 58.59 billion by 2030.
What is the market growth rate of the Polyimide Varnish market?The Polyimide Varnish market is growing at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2021 to 2030.
Which country dominates the Polyimide Varnish market?North America emerged as the largest market for Polyimide Varnish.
Who are the key players in the Polyimide Varnish market?Key players in the Polyimide Varnish market are Dupont, Mitsui Chemicals, SABIC, Saint-Gobain, Toray Industries Inc.
Which factor drives the growth of the Polyimide Varnish market?Increase demand in the healthcare sector drives the market's growth.
Need help to buy this report?