Global Oryzenin Market Insights Forecasts to 2033.
- The Global Oryzenin Market Size was Valued at USD 193.4 Million in 2023.
- The Market Size is Growing at a CAGR of 12.6% from 2023 to 2033.
- The Worldwide Oryzenin Market Size is Expected to Reach USD 634.7 Million by 2033.
- Asia Pacific is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period.
Get more details on this report -
The Global Oryzenin Market Size is Anticipated to Exceed USD 634.7 Million by 2033, Growing at a CAGR of 12.6% from 2023 to 2033.
Oryzenin, which is present in rice seeds, is also referred to as rice glutelin. Crucial amino acids abound in oryzenin, and perhaps most importantly, it has no adverse effects, including celiac disease. Oryzenin is the superior substitute for those who are intolerant to gluten or lactose and are searching for non-allergen options. The next protein is considered worldwide because of its many health benefits, including the ability to increase immunity, strengthen muscles, lessen inflammatory responses from the body, and maintain digestive health in humans. Oryzenin's high protein concentration makes it useful in several food and beverage sectors. Its qualities allow it to be used as an emulsifying or texturizing agent and can be ingested in both liquid and dry form. Moreover, it is projected that rising global health consciousness and awareness will fuel the global oryzenin market expansion. Oryzenin is used by athletes and sportspeople to aid in muscle rehabilitation since it gives the body all the needed amino acids. Hypertrophy, enhanced power, skeletal muscle, lean body mass, and strength are established by rice protein. Oryzenin is an emulsifying ingredient that is used in pharmaceutical dosage forms due to its emulsifying properties. The growing demand from consumers for non-allergen, lactose-free, and gluten-free protein sources is expected to propel the expansion of the global oryzenin market throughout the forecast period.
This research report categorizes the market for the global oryzenin market based on various segments and regions forecasts revenue growth and analyzes trends in each submarket. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the global oryzenin market. Recent market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, product launch, and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key market players and analyses their core competencies in each sub-segment of the global oryzenin market.
Global Oryzenin Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2023:
|USD 193.4 Million
|Forecast Period 2023-2033 CAGR:
|2033 Value Projection:
|USD 634.7 Million
|Historical Data for:
|No. of Pages:
|Tables, Charts & Figures:
|By Type, By Form, By Application, By Region
|Shaanxi Fuheng (FH) Biotechnology Co., Ltd., AIDP, Inc., Greenway Organics, Axiom Foods, Inc., Bioway (Xi'an) Organic Ingredients Co., Ltd., Taiyo International, WFM Brown, LLC, Golden Grain Group Limited, Nutra Food Ingredients, The Green Labs LLC, RiceBran Technologies, Kerry Group plc, BENEO GmbH, Ribus, Inc., Rice Protein Corporation, and other key companies.
|Pitfalls & Challenges:
|Covid-19 Empact,Challenges,Growth, Analysis.
Get more details on this report -
The increasing demand for rice protein owing to its functional qualities, is the main reason propelling the growth of the global oryzenin market. Oryzenin market expansion is accelerated by manufacturers' increased demand for organic rice protein as a result of product label restrictions and the growing use of rice protein. The market for oryzenin is also positively impacted by the growing vegan population, cost-effectiveness of producing plant-based proteins, expansion of the health and fitness sector, shift in consumer demand for meat substitutes, and growing awareness of the advantages of a diet high in proteins. The market for oryzenin is also influenced by consumers' growing preference for vegetarian food over animal-based products, their avoidance of an omnivorous diet, and the widespread use of these plant-based products due to their many health advantages, including a decreased risk of cancer, diabetes, heart disease, and low blood pressure.
The early stages of rice protein development and lack of awareness about rice protein are impeding the global oryzenin market. Oryzenin might be more expensive to produce than other traditional protein sources, which could harm the oryzenin market worldwide. Additionally, consumers find oryzenin less gratifying than typical protein sources, which limit oryzenin's uptake in the food and beverage sector.
The Global Oryzenin Market share is classified into type, form, application
- The concentrates segment is expected to hold the largest share of the global oryzenin market during the forecast period.
Based on the type, the global oryzenin market is divided into isolates, concentrates, and others. Among these, the concentrates segment is expected to hold the largest share of the global oryzenin market during the forecast period. This is due to oryzenin concentrates containing more protein, they can be used in applications where a higher protein concentration is needed, like protein supplements and sports nutrition products. Additionally, oryzenin concentrates are in high demand in the sports nutrition industry due to their ability to support muscle growth and recovery.
- The dry segment is expected to hold the greatest share of the global oryzenin market during the forecast period.
Based on the form, the global oryzenin market is divided into dry, and liquid. Among these, the dry segment is expected to have the greatest share of the global oryzenin market during the forecast period. This is because of the simplicity with which it is utilized in a variety of settings, especially in the sports and nutrition industries. Furthermore, compared to liquid form, there are fewer transportation obstacles, which lessens the overall load on raw material providers.
- The sports & energy nutrition segment is expected to grow at the greatest pace in the global oryzenin market during the forecast period.
Based on the application, the global oryzenin market is divided into bakery & confectionery, meat analogs & extenders, sports & energy nutrition, dairy alternatives, and beverages. Among these, the sports & energy nutrition segment is expected to grow at the greatest pace in the global oryzenin market during the forecast period. This is because of the rise in sports and energy drink consumption brought on by consumers' desire for healthier lifestyles. Moreover, oryzenin is utilized in sports and energy nutrition due to its high protein content and branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), which are essential for muscle regeneration for bodybuilders and athletes.
Regional Segment Analysis of the Global Oryzenin Market
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
North America is anticipated to hold the largest share of the global oryzenin market over the predicted timeframe.
North America is anticipated to hold the largest share of the global oryzenin market over the predicted timeframe. This is because oryzenin contains all the essential amino acids, the market is being driven by the increased demand for processed food and beverage items as well as different nutraceutical goods in the North America region. Additionally, it is projected that the market for oryzenin will rise during the forecast period due to the increasing use of plant-based proteins in nutraceuticals, food and drink items, and health supplements in the North America region.
Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest pace in the global oryzenin market during the forecast period. This is due to a rise in consumer knowledge of plant-based goods, especially plant-based milk in the Asia-Pacific area. Furthermore, a sizable portion of Indian customers were aware of and had tried vegan cheese, tofu, and plant-based milk. Asia-Pacific's food and beverage industry is expanding rapidly, particularly in emerging nations. This has created opportunities for oryzenins to be added to a range of goods, including sports nutrition, dairy substitutes, and meat substitutes. These are the main aspects propelling the global oryzenin market in the Asia Pacific region.
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the global oryzenin market along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment market share, and SWOT analysis. The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the current news and developments of the companies, which includes product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the market.
List of Key Companies
- Shaanxi Fuheng (FH) Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- AIDP, Inc.
- Greenway Organics
- Axiom Foods, Inc.
- Bioway (Xi'an) Organic Ingredients Co., Ltd.
- Taiyo International
- WFM Brown, LLC
- Golden Grain Group Limited
- Nutra Food Ingredients
- The Green Labs LLC
- RiceBran Technologies
- Kerry Group plc
- BENEO GmbH
- Ribus, Inc.
- Rice Protein Corporation
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting And Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- In June 2023, BENEO unveiled its latest arsenal of premium, non-GMO vegetable proteins. The BENEO collection of plant-based proteins offers rice protein, essential wheat gluten, and faba bean protein concentrate, each of which offers unique nutritional and technical benefits. This gives producers everything they need to capitalize on this trend.
- In January 2022, Kerry declared the official opening of a brand-new 21,500-square-foot building at its Saudi Arabian branch in Jeddah. The corporation has made over 80 million euros in investments in the area in the last four years. It was declared that the Middle Eastern region would receive supplies of the goods produced at the new plant.
This study forecasts revenue at global, regional, and country levels from 2020 to 2033. Spherical Insights has segmented the Global Oryzenin Market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Global Oryzenin Market, By Type
Global Oryzenin Market, By Form
Global Oryzenin Market, By Application
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Meat Analogs & Extenders
- Sports & Energy Nutrition
- Dairy Alternatives
Global Oryzenin Market, By Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Which are the key companies that are currently operating within the market?Shaanxi Fuheng (FH) Biotechnology Co., Ltd., AIDP, Inc., Greenway Organics, Axiom Foods, Inc., Bioway (Xi'an) Organic Ingredients Co., Ltd., Taiyo International, WFM Brown, LLC, Golden Grain Group Limited, Nutra Food Ingredients, The Green Labs LLC, RiceBran Technologies, Kerry Group plc, BENEO GmbH, Ribus, Inc., Rice Protein Corporation, and others.
2. What is the size of the global oryzenin market?The Global Oryzenin Market is expected to grow from USD 193.4 Million in 2023 to USD 634.7 Million by 2033, at a CAGR of 12.6% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
3. Which region is holding the largest share of the market?North America is anticipated to hold the largest share of the global oryzenin market over the predicted timeframe.
Need help to buy this report?