Global Network Emulator Market Insights Forecasts to 2032
- The Global Network Emulator Market Size was valued at USD 193.5 Million in 2022.
- The Market is Growing at a CAGR of 9.4% from 2022 to 2032.
- The Worldwide Network Emulator Market Size is expected to reach USD 478.2 Million by 2032.
- Asia Pacific is expected to Grow the fastest during the forecast period.
Get more details on this report -
The Global Network Emulator Market Size is expected to reach USD 478.2 Million by 2032, at a CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period 2022 to 2032. Organizations can use network emulators to diagnose, design networks, test application performance, and optimize network performance. These factors are propelling the network emulator market.
Network emulation is an approach used to evaluate the performance of real-world applications across a simulated network. The primary function of network emulation is to improve decision-making by tracking efficiency and determining the impact of modification There are various sorts of network simulators available today, ranging from very simple to extremely complex. It is employed to model the topology of the network, which reflects the connected devices in the network's structure and the connections between the gadgets in the network. The network emulator generates network performance measurements as an end result. The goal of a network emulator is to analyze performance, estimate the impact of change, and maximize technology decision-making. Network emulator systems use an extensive number of typical network parameters such as packet duplication, available bandwidth, specified degree of packet loss, back-and-forth duration throughout network reordering packets, and packet distortion and customization.
The major players in the global network emulator market include GigaNet Systems, SCALABLE Network Technologies, Valid8, Tetcos, W2BI, Polaris Networks, PacketStorm Communications, iTrinegy, Aukua, Calnex, SolarWinds, and InterWorking Labs. Several strategies for company growth, such as acquisition and new product development, are being implemented by companies in the industry. Businesses use network emulator solutions to test application and hardware efficiency on virtual infrastructure development.
For instance, on February 2023, Keysight Technologies, Inc. recently unveiled the release of its new E7515R solution, which is based on its 5G Network Emulation Solutions platform and is a streamlined network emulator designed specifically for protocol, radio frequency (RF), and functional testing of all cellular internet of things (CIoT) technologies, including RedCap. The 5G RedCap specification adds compatibility for wireless devices that have limited 5G capabilities. These devices are simpler and utilize less power, allowing them to address new CIoT use cases like industrial sensors and wearables like smartwatches.
Global Network Emulator Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2022:||USD 193.5 Million|
|Forecast Period 2022-2032 CAGR:||9.4%|
|2032 Value Projection:||USD 478.2 Million|
|Historical Data for:||2020-2021|
|No. of Pages:||200|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||120|
|Segments covered:||By Type, By Application, By Industry, By Region.|
|Companies Covered:||iTrinegy, W2BI, Calnex Solutions, Valid8.com, Inc., Spirent Communications plc, Polaris Networks, Simnovus, Tetcos, InterWorking Labs, SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC, NextGig Systems, Aukua, PacketStorm Communications, Apposite Technology, Inc., Keysight Technologies Inc, SCALABLE Network Technologies, others.|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||COVID-19 Empact, Challenge, Future, Growth, & Analysis|
Get more details on this report -
The growing shift of organizations to cloud-based infrastructure as a result of substantial digitization is leading companies to employ network emulator solutions to evaluate network efficiency and quality of service. Increased cybercrime is also driving industry growth. Network emulators simulate and verify network infrastructure, and network component performance prior to final installation, thereby minimizing network interruptions.
In addition, the increase in network utilization and downtime, combined with rapidly expanding demand for 5G network connectivity, is compelling telecom provider companies to implement comprehensive network inspection and virtualization platforms. They employ network emulator technologies to test devices such as 5G smartphones and base stations before the final rollout. This is expected to be critical in generating new prospects for the network emulator market.
Furthermore, the global network emulator market is projected to increase significantly in the coming years, owing to factors such as increasing consumer demand for high-speed internet access, the growing popularity of cloud-based computing and virtualization, and the requirement to evaluate and maximize network reliability in complicated network locations. Additionally, cloud-based network emulators are becoming more popular as a versatile and economical tool for conducting tests and assessing network functionality. Cloud-based emulators can also be readily connected to various other cloud-based applications and services, for example, continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) systems, to enable software-driven evaluation and certification procedures.
However, a lack of qualified personnel and high installation prices are two obstacles that could stymie the network emulator market expansion throughout the predicted time frame. Security and network administration abilities are taught to the companies' IT employees. However, they are unaware of the functional mechanisms of modern networking technologies. Moreover, network research is an intensive process that affects the time to market products, increasing total expenses. These factors will likely hinder the growth of the network emulator market over the period of forecasting.
By Type Insights
The software segment is dominating the market with the largest revenue share over the forecast period.
On the basis of type, the global network emulator market is segmented into the hardware and software. Among these, the software segment is dominating the market with the largest revenue share of 43.6% over the forecast period. Network emulation software generates a simulated representation of a modelled network, sometimes known as a "network model." Designers and technicians use these tools to conduct a variety of assessments in a regulated and constant environment in order to investigate and provide data on the functioning of various network components and devices. Application developers, statistical data analyzers, and network designers are among the end-users who utilize network simulation software solutions. Network emulators are also useful for training in a variety of fields, including the military, government, and commercial property management. The capacity to execute tests performed in a low-cost and user-friendly structure as well as real-time visualization and data, have contributed to making network emulators techniques an increasingly common service that assists consumers of every type assess their company's performance and acquire an in-depth knowledge of the connection between each of their components.
By Application Insights
The SD-WAN segment is witnessing significant CAGR growth over the forecast period.
On the basis of application, the global network emulator market is segmented into SD-WAN, Cloud, IoT, VoIP, and others. Among these, the SD-WAN segment is witnessing significant CAGR growth over the forecast period. SD-WAN (software-defined wide area network) links several wide area networks to various software-as-a-service applications. Through several Wide Area Network (WAN) links, SD-WAN networks often integrate large enterprises and data center facilities with regional offices and Software as a Service (SaaS)-based applications. SD-WAN can improve either the capacity or the efficiency of the network that it oversees. By delivering real-time data on networks, network emulators aid in the testing and assessment of SD-WAN systems.
By Industry Insights
The telecommunication segment accounted for the largest revenue share of more than 57.2% over the forecast period.
On the basis of industry, the global network emulator market is segmented into telecommunication, government, aerospace & defense, healthcare, BFSI, and others. Among these, the telecommunication segment is dominating the market with the largest revenue share of 57.2% over the forecast period. The advancement of 5G and 4G network infrastructures, as well as the development of sophisticated technologies for LTE systems, will drive the expansion of the telecommunications industry throughout the projection period. The desire to emulate these complicated network operations while developing complex network environments will drive market growth for telecom network administrators. Furthermore, as the growing number of linked devices has grown, there has been a new demand for connectivity for these gadgets. Network operators must alter their networks to permit capacity shifts and upgrade, in order to satisfy the increasing bandwidth demand for sophisticated services while achieving maximizing the efficiency of service delivery.
North America dominates the market with the largest market share over the forecast period.
Get more details on this report -
North America is dominating the market with more than 38.7% market share over the forecast period. North America's network emulator market is extremely lucrative, with nations such as the United States and Canada focusing on advancements in research and development. These countries have made large investments in R&D efforts, as a result stimulating the growth of cutting-edge technology. The United States and Canada additionally dominate in the retail industry, financial services, banking, and various other industries like infrastructure and the manufacturing sector. During the forecast period, the United States is predicted to have the largest market share of all nations in the industry. It is a highly industrialized country with stringent industry laws.
Asia Pacific, on the contrary, is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period. With the increased growth and implementation of wireless 5G technology and apps, which are fueling additional investments in telecommunications, infrastructure necessities, and cutting-edge technologies like cars self-driving, and virtual and augmented reality, this region is expected to have the fastest growth in this industry. For the design and administration of 5G networks, equipment, and applications, new test systems would be necessary. As a result, the network emulators market will be in high demand during the projected period.
The Europe market is predicted to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period, owing to increased regional collaboration to build comprehensive solutions. Furthermore, increased Internet of Things (IoT) technology acceptance and expansion in the telecommunications industry would play an important role in regional market expansion.
List of Key Market Players
- Calnex Solutions
- Valid8.com, Inc.
- Spirent Communications plc
- Polaris Networks
- InterWorking Labs
- SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC
- NextGig Systems
- PacketStorm Communications
- Apposite Technology, Inc.
- Keysight Technologies Inc
- SCALABLE Network Technologies
Key Market Developments
- On May 2023, Keysight Technologies, Inc. has received permission for the industry's first 5G New Radio (NR) reduced capability (RedCap) conformance test cases for use with Keysight's 5G network emulation conformance test platform (TP168). Keysight now provides certified RedCap test cases spanning all available categories – protocol, radio frequency (RF) transmitter and receiver, and radio resource management (RRM).
- On February 2022, ADVA introduced Ensemble Simulator, which allows optical network operators to analyze network growth strategies and check interoperability with umbrella management systems in a safe virtual test environment. For risk-free testing, training, and development, the new software tool accurately replicates production networks. It enables many users to independently examine setups, check APIs, and simulate what-if situations in a virtual sandbox.
- On June 2021, Aukua Systems released their Fibre Channel and Ethernet SAN Delay Emulator, which is the industry's first to offer 32G Fibre Channel (FC). This ground-breaking solution is delivered on Aukua's XGA4250 hardware platform, which features genuine line-rate performance and a RESTful API for full automation. Aukua's MGA2510 and XGA4250 platforms provide a unique 3-in-1 test and monitoring platform that may function as a powerful traffic generator and analyzer, a protocol analyzer and traffic monitoring system, or a network impairment and delay (WAN) emulator.
This study forecasts revenue at global, regional, and country levels from 2020 to 2032. Spherical Insights has segmented the Global Network Emulator Market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Network Emulator Market, Type Analysis
Network Emulator Market, Application Analysis
Network Emulator Market, Industry Analysis
- Aerospace & Defense
- BFSI (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance)
Network Emulator Market, Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What is the market size of the Network Emulator market?The Global Network Emulator Market is expected to grow from USD 193.5 million in 2022 to USD 478.2 million by 2032, at a CAGR of 14.27% during the forecast period 2022-2032.
2. Which are the key companies in the market?iTrinegy, W2BI, Calnex Solutions, Valid8.com, Inc., Spirent Communications plc, Polaris Networks, Simnovus, Tetcos, InterWorking Labs, SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC, NextGig Systems, Aukua, PacketStorm Communications, Apposite Technology, Inc., Keysight Technologies Inc, and SCALABLE Network Technologies
3. Which segment dominated the Network Emulator market share?The telecommunication segment in industry type dominated the Network Emulator market in 2022 and accounted for a revenue share of over 57.2%.
4. Which region is dominating the Network Emulator market?North America is dominating the Network Emulator market with more than 38.7% market share.
5. Which segment holds the largest market share of the Network Emulator market?The software segment based on type holds the maximum market share of the Network Emulator market.
Need help to buy this report?