Global Mesotherapy Market Insights Forecasts to 2030
- The global Mesotherapy Market was valued at USD 560.4 million in 2021.
- The market is growing at a CAGR of 8.3% from 2021 to 2030
- The global Mesotherapy Market is expected to reach USD 1,148 million by 2030
- Europe is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period
Get more details on this report -
The global Mesotherapy Market is expected to reach USD 1,148 million by 2030, at a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period 2021 to 2030.
In the early 1950s, a French physician named Michel Pistor came up with the concept of mesotherapy as a form of medical treatment. It involves injecting very small amounts of medication just below the skin's surface (the innermost layer of the skin). By directing the medication directly towards the area that has to be treated, or at least as close to that area as possible, the goal is to reduce the amount of medicine used. In most of the world's most developed countries, there is a rising need for dermatology specialists who are both qualified and well-trained. Mesotherapy is a non-surgical treatment that includes injecting a mixture of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids into the mesodermal layer of the skin. The method is considered minimally invasive. The mesoderm is the middle layer of the three basic germ cell layers found in an embryo. The other two layers are called the ectoderm and the endoderm. It then develops into several other tissues and structures, such as bone, muscle, connective tissue, and the dermis (the middle layer of the skin). This particular mix of vitamins and amino acids not only nourishes and rejuvenates the skin but also stimulates the formation of collagen and elastin, both of which are necessary for the skin's natural flexibility. Alopecia, skin rejuvenation, and hyperpigmentation are just some of the disorders that may be effectively treated using mesotherapy, which is a novel treatment that is also effective and safe. For a more successful treatment, just a select few mesotherapy creams, such as under-eye cream, and masks, such as mesoheal masks, are utilized. Mesotherapy is presently considered a method of skin treatment that dates back only a short while. The results are extremely unpredictable, and some patients claim that there was no change in their appearance due to the procedure; this has been a significant challenge for the mesotherapy business worldwide. Mesotherapy is a technique for rejuvenating the skin that does not cause discomfort and takes significantly less time than other skin rejuvenation methods. It is anticipated that this method will eventually assist replace more complex methods of skin rejuvenation. However, the technique of mesotherapy that makes use of solution kits, mesotherapy guns, needles, and cannulas is considered to be minimally invasive. Mesotherapy products, such as lotions, masks, and peels, are examples of non-invasive treatment choices. Because mesotherapy is a minimally invasive method, there are very few, if any, risks associated with the procedure.
This research report categorizes the market for global mesotherapy based on various segments and regions, forecasts revenue growth, and analyzes trends in each submarket. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the global mesotherapy market. Recent market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, product launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key market players and analyses their core competencies in each global mesotherapy market sub-segments.
Global Mesotherapy Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2021:||USD 560.4 million|
|Forecast Period 2021-2030 CAGR:||8.3%|
|2030 Value Projection:||USD 1,148 million|
|Historical Data for:||2017-2020|
|No. of Pages:||200|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||141|
|Segments covered:||By Product Type, By Application, By End User, By Region, COVID-19 Impact Analysis|
|Companies Covered:||Koru Pharmaceuticals Co. LTD, Fusion Meso, PerseBelle, Toskani Cosmetics, Demoaroma Italy Srl, Pluryal, Messoessence, Galderma Laboratories L.P., Revitacare, Mesoestetic, DERMEDICS International|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||COVID-19 has the potential to impact the global market|
Get more details on this report -
- In 2021, the mesotherapy solution segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 33% and market revenue of 184.9 million.
Based on the type, the mesotherapy market is categorized into mesotherapy solutions, mesotherapy creams, mesotherapy masks, and others. In 2021, the mesotherapy solutions segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 33% and market revenue of 184.9 million. The major mesotherapy procedures require mesotherapy solutions as the core ingredient which propel the market’s growth.
- In 2021, the dermatology & cosmetic clinics segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 36% and market revenue of 201.7 million.
Based on the end users, the mesotherapy market is categorized into hospitals, dermatology & cosmetic clinics, and others. In 2021, the dermatology & cosmetic clinics segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 36% and market revenue of 201.7 million. As a result of growing public interest in and utilization of mesotherapy, an increasing number of medical professionals and private practices are beginning to provide mesotherapy treatment options. There has been a surge in the number of dermatological and cosmetic clinics due to the increased adoption of solo practices, which has been caused by the growing price of medical care and the increased speed of outpatient operations.
- In 2021, the facial rejuvenation segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 17% and market revenue of 95.2 million.
Based on application, the mesotherapy market is categorized into anti-aging, facial rejuvenation, stretch marks, acne & scar treatment, fat loss, hair loss, and others. In 2021, facial rejuvenation dominated the market with the largest market share of 17% and market revenue of 95.2 million. Due to increasing levels of both knowledge and accessibility, the face rejuvenation market category is anticipated to have the most rapid growth throughout the forecast period. Mesotherapy is an effective treatment for various facial disorders, including uneven skin tone, dull skin, fine wrinkles, drooping, eye bags and dark circles, pigmentation, skin spots, flaccidity, and dryness. Mesotherapy may also be used to treat flaccidity.
Regional Segment Analysis of the Mesotherapy Market
Get more details on this report -
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Among all regions, Europe emerged as the largest market for the global mesotherapy market, with a market share of around 37% and 207.3 million of the market revenue in 2021.
- In 2021, Europe emerged as the largest market for the global mesotherapy market, with a market share of around 37% and 207.3 million of the market revenue. The mesotherapy market in the Europe region has been expanding owing to the growing middle-aged population, rise in local manufacturers, increasing concern regarding appearance, and hair loss. The wide distribution network, continuous R&D, and training centers by the manufacturing companies further propel the market’s growth. Some of the prominent market players in the region include Dermoaroma, Mesoskinline, Fusion Meso, Perse Belle, Dermaqual, Toskani Cosmetics, and Messoessence.
- The Asia Pacific market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR between 2022 and 2030. The market for mesotherapy in the Asia Pacific region has been growing owing to the affordable procedures, the rising awareness, and rising disposable incomes. Additionally, the extensive distribution networks of manufacturing firms and the expansion in the number of suppliers make it possible for online sales platforms and global product delivery in the region.
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the Global Mesotherapy Market along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment market share, and SWOT analysis. The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the companies' current news and developments, including product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the market.
List of Key Market Players:
- Koru Pharmaceuticals Co. LTD
- Fusion Meso
- Toskani Cosmetics
- Demoaroma Italy Srl
- Pluryal, Messoessence
- Galderma Laboratories L.P.
- Revitacare, Mesoestetic
- DERMEDICS International
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting And Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- In July 2020, Dr. Harold Lancer, a board-certified dermatologist who established Lancer Skincare, introduced the Pro Polish Microdermabrasion Device, a tool for exfoliating the skin.
- In January 2021, A programme called Face for Change was introduced by the international dermatological business Galderma Laboratories L.P. with the goal of improving communities all around the nation.
- In March 2021, Royal DSM, a worldwide science-based firm with operations in nutrition, health, and sustainable living, announced the introduction of three distinct forms of hyaluronic acid. Royal DSM is situated in Switzerland. With the launch of the new HYA-ACT range, DSM broadens its offering of hyaluronic acid in response to the growing need for less intrusive, trustworthy, and efficient beauty care products.
This study forecasts revenue at global, regional, and country levels from 2019 to 2030. Spherical Insights has segmented the global Mesotherapy market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Global Mesotherapy Market, By Product Type
- Mesotherapy Solutions
- Mesotherapy Creams
- Mesotherapy Masks
Global Mesotherapy Market, By Application
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Stretch Marks
- Acne & Scar Treatment
- Fat Loss
- Hair Loss
Global Mesotherapy Market, By End User
- Dermatology & Cosmetic Clinics
Global Mesotherapy Market, Regional Analysis
- North America
- The US
- Rest of Europe
- The Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the market size of the Mesotherapy market?As per Spherical Insights, the size of the Mesotherapy market was valued at USD 560.4 million in 2021 to USD 1,148 million by 2030.
What is the market growth rate of the Mesotherapy market?The Mesotherapy is growing at a CAGR of 8.3% from 2021 to 2030.
Which country dominates the Mesotherapy market?North America emerged as the largest for Mesotherapy.
Who are the key players in the Mesotherapy market?Key players in the Mesotherapy market are Koru Pharmaceuticals Co. LTD, Fusion Meso, PerseBelle, Toskani Cosmetics, Demoaroma Italy Srl, Pluryal, Messoessence, Galderma Laboratories L.P., Revitacare, Mesoestetic, DERMEDICS International.
Which factor drives the growth of the Mesotherapy market?Increasing cosmetic dermatologic procedures drives the market's growth.
Need help to buy this report?