Global Medical QMS Software Market Insights Forecasts to 2030
- The global medical QMS software market was valued at USD 705.2 billion in 2021.
- The market is growing at a CAGR of 15% from 2021 to 2030
- The global medical QMS software market is expected to reach USD 2,480 billion by 2030
- Europe is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period
Get more details on this report -
The global medical QMS software market is expected to reach USD 2,480 billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 15% during the forecast period 2021 to 2030. The term "medical QMS software" refers to a computerized management system that helps businesses in the medical and healthcare industries manage quality control and assurance procedures efficiently. It helps healthcare businesses automate their quality management processes, which makes it easier for different departments to talk to each other and work together. It also tracks and monitors compliance with legal standards. Also, medical QMS software gives you real-time access to quality data and analytics, which helps you find places where you can make improvements.
Quality Management System (QMS) is an acronym for a framework that has been written down to define processes, procedures, and responsibilities to reach quality goals and keep safety standards in pharmaceuticals and life sciences activities. Because these medical care and pharmaceutical businesses care about their patients' lives and safety. The software for the medical quality management system is used in the organization's most important tasks and operations. With the help of QMS, people can avoid making silly mistakes, fix process errors, and use feedback to improve their work. Because there is so much money at stake, medical institutions can't give treatments that aren't up to the mark. In the United States, medical mistakes often lead to deaths. QMS organizes many databases in a way that makes it easy for the right person to get to the files at the right time and change any information that needs to be changed. Most people agree that these technologies cost a lot of money. But the one-time costs of putting these technologies into place will be minimal compared to the one-time and ongoing cost savings that will come from using them. Data breaches and the loss of important data are big problems for companies in this area. Between 2009 and 2019, there were about 3000 times when data was lost or stolen. Because of this, 230,954,151 medical care records that should have been kept private were made public. In 2018, an average of one data breach was reported every day. By 2020, that number had gone up to 1.76 per day. Because of this, people worry more and more about data safety. These data breaches could cause healthcare providers to lose a lot of money and hurt their reputations. Because of this, you should stay away from them no matter what. The business hasn't been able to grow quickly because there are a lot of security holes in the network.
Global Medical QMS Software Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2021:||USD 705.2 Billion|
|Forecast Period:||2021 - 2030|
|Forecast Period 2021 - 2030 CAGR:||15%|
|2030 Value Projection:||USD 2,480 Billion|
|Historical Data for:||2017 - 2020|
|No. of Pages:||198|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||100|
|Segments covered:||By Type, By Application, By Region|
|Companies Covered:||Greenlight Guru, Qualio, CEBOS, InSilicoTrials, qmsWrapper, BIOVIA BioPharma, FFReporting, Priority Pharma, PRISYM Medica, Siemens PLM, SoftDMS|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||COVID-19 Empact, Challenge, Future, Growth, & Analysis|
Get more details on this report -
This research report categorizes the global Medical QMS Software Market market based on various segments and regions, forecasts revenue growth, and analyzes trends in each submarket. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the global Medical QMS Software Market. Recent market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, product launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key market players and analyses their core competencies in each global Medical QMS software Market sub-segments.
- In 2021, the cloud-based segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 57% and market revenue of 401.9 billion.
Based on type, the medical QMS software market is categorized into Cloud Based and Web Based. In 2021, the cloud-based segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 57% and market revenue of 401.9 billion. As long as they have access to the internet, users use cloud-based QMS software. This type of software generally takes place on-premises quality management systems (QMS) software. This is due to the fact that this type of software offers bigger enterprises better flexibility and scalability. Adopting medical quality management software that is hosted in the cloud comes with a number of benefits, some of which include a reduction in the expenses associated with IT, an increase in cooperation, and an improvement in the ability to recover from a catastrophe.
- In 2021, the large enterprises segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 60% and market revenue of 423.1 billion.
Based on application, the medical QMS software market is categorized into Large Enterprises and SMEs. In 2021, large enterprises dominated the market with the largest market share of 60% and market revenue of 423.1 billion. Medical QMS software is used a lot by large businesses. The programme gives businesses a systematic, effective, and cost-effective way to keep track of quality. It also has a number of other features, like reporting, data analysis, and process mapping. The software is very flexible and can be scaled up or down depending on what the business needs. Aside from that, both installation and use are easy.
Regional Segment Analysis of the Medical QMS software Market
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Get more details on this report -
Among all regions, Asia-Pacific emerged as the largest market for the global Medical QMS Software Market, with a market share of around 36.5% and 705.2 billion of market revenue in 2021.
- In 2021, Asia-Pacific emerged as the largest market for the global medical QMS software market, with a market share of around 36.5% and 705.2 billion of the market revenue. Because big companies have made improvements to their products in the past few years. The growth of the medical quality management software market in the Asia-Pacific region depends a lot on India, China, and Japan, which are all developing economies.
- The Europe market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR between 2022 and 2030. This is because of a number of things, such as the growing need for quality management solutions in the healthcare sector and the increased focus on patient safety and meeting regulatory requirements. Another possible cause is the fact that there are more and more rules to follow.
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the global medical QMS software market along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment market share, and SWOT analysis. The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the current news and developments of the companies, which includes product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the market.
List of Key Market Players:
- Greenlight Guru
- BIOVIA BioPharma
- Priority Pharma
- PRISYM Medica
- Siemens PLM
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting And Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- In June 2021, Rockwell paid $2.22 billion to Francisco Partners to buy Plex Systems.
- In January 2021, PTC Inc. announced that it had successfully completed the acquisition of Arena Solutions, a global leader in SaaS and Product lifecycle management (PLM) solutions. This greatly increased its presence in the market for product development.
This study forecasts revenue at global, regional, and country levels from 2021 to 2030. Spherical Insights has segmented the global medical QMS software market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Global Medical QMS Software Market, By Type
- Web Based
Global Medical QMS Software Market, By Application
- Large enterprises
Global Medical QMS Software Market, Regional Analysis
- North America
- THE US
- Rest of Europe
- The Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the market size of the Medical QMS Software market?As per Spherical Insights, the size of the Medical QMS Software market was valued at USD 705.2 billion in 2021 to USD 2,480 billion by 2030.
What is the market growth rate of the Medical QMS Software market?The Medical QMS Software market is growing at a CAGR of 15% from 2021 to 2030.
Which country dominates the Medical QMS Software market?Asia- Pacific emerged as the largest market for Medical QMS Software.
Who are the key players in the Medical QMS Software market?Key players in the Medical QMS Software market are Greenlight Guru, Qualio, CEBOS, InSilicoTrials, qmsWrapper, BIOVIA BioPharma, FFReporting, Priority Pharma, PRISYM Medica, Siemens PLM, and SoftDMS.
Which factor drives the growth of the Medical QMS Software market?Expanded Risk of Data Security is expected to drives the market's growth over the forecast period.
Need help to buy this report?