Global KNX Products Market Size, Share, and COVID-19 Impact Analysis By Type (Sensors, Actuators, and System Devices ), By Application (Commercial Building, Residential Building, and Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa), Analysis and Forecast 2021 – 2030.Industry: Information & Technology
Global KNX Products Market Insights Forecasts to 2030
- The global KNX Products Market was valued at USD 6.150 billion in 2021.
- The market is growing at a CAGR of 13% from 2021 to 2030
- The global KNX Products Market is expected to reach USD 18.47 billion by 2030
- Europe is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period
Get more details on this report -
The Global KNX Products Market is expected to reach USD 18.47 billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 13% during the forecast period 2021 to 2030. KNX products provide a diverse selection of home and building automation systems tested and approved by the KNX standards to ensure compatibility, interoperability, and interworking between the various components. The most important element driving the expansion of this market is the growing need for convenient and flexible administration of heating, lighting, and access control systems in residential and commercial buildings.
KNX is an open standard protocol for commercial and residential building automation that has the potential to save up to sixty percent of a building's annual energy consumption. It is an intelligent system that integrates all of the building's operations, such as heating, cooling, and lighting, into a unified whole, which results in reduced expenses and increased energy efficiency. The key reason that is driving the growth of the market is increased awareness regarding the necessity of increasing energy efficiency. In addition, the growing need for convenience and adaptability in residential and commercial construction is another factor contributing to the expansion of the market. The quickening pace of urbanization and the rising need for a place to live and work that is convenient, environmentally friendly, and free from harm will both contribute to the acceleration of market growth. This technology's ability to cover the whole world's population with a single network and its future-proof nature, limitless adaptability and personalization possibilities will propel it to the forefront of the market. The goods are straightforward to install, and the turnaround time is really quick. The high prices of installation, the extensive amount of wiring required, and the increased danger of fire are the hurdles that the KNX products industry must overcome
This research report categorizes the market for the global KNX product market based on various segments and regions, forecasts revenue growth, and analyzes trends in each submarket. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the global KNX products market. Recent market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, product launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key market players and analyses their core competencies in each global KNX product sub-segments.
Global KNX Products Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2021:||USD 6.150 billion|
|Forecast Period 2021-2030 CAGR:||13%|
|2030 Value Projection:||USD 18.47 billion|
|Historical Data for:||2017-2020|
|No. of Pages:||215|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||104|
|Segments covered:||By Type, By Application, By Region, COVID-19 Impact Analysis|
|Companies Covered:||Schneider, ABB, SIEMENS, Hager (Berker), Legrand, Somfy, JUNG, GIRA, HDL, STEINEL, Urmet, GVS, E.G., DALITEK, JOBO Smartech, Tiansu, Theben AG, Rishun Technology|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||COVID-19 has the potential to impact the global market|
Get more details on this report -
- In 2021, the System Devices segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 38% and market revenue of 2.33 billion.
Based on the type, the KNX Products Market is categorized into Sensors, Actuators, and System Devices. In 2021, the system devices segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 38% and market revenue of 2.33 billion. System Devices are expected to show growth throughout the forecast period and are now the most important segment. System devices are goods that are utilized in KNX systems. Some examples of system devices include couplers, routers, power supplies, and programming interfaces. The most recent development in system devices is a growth in the capacity of devices, which paves the way for the greater integration of various types of logic and functions. Recent instances of this tendency are manifold controllers with integrated thermostats and dimmers that feature temperature probe inputs.
- In 2021, the Commercial Buildings segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 40% and market revenue of 2.46 billion.
Based on application, the KNX Products Market is categorized into Commercial Building, Residential Building, and Others. In 2021, commercial buildings dominated the market with the largest market share of 40% and market revenue of 2.46 billion. It is anticipated that the Commercial Building sector will continue to expand throughout the forecast period. This segment now accounts for the highest share. Several advantages come along with integrating and controlling the services found in commercial buildings by utilizing the KNX standard and KNX technology. Commercial buildings' heating, ventilation, and lighting systems are responsible for around 70 percent of the total energy usage. This percentage represents a substantial amount of capital and a great environmental impact. KNX devices, when installed in commercial buildings, have the potential to save up to 30 percent of a building's total energy consumption, lowering both the building's operational expenses and its overall impact on the environment.
Regional Segment Analysis of the KNX Products Market
Get more details on this report -
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Among all regions, North America emerged as the largest market for the global KNX products market, with a market share of around 39% and 6.150 billion of the market revenue in 2021.
- In 2021, North America emerged as the largest market for the global KNX products market, with a market share of around 39% and 6.150 billion of the market revenue. People in north America strive for high and sophisticated standards of living, which include having access to digitally linked gadgets.
- The Europe market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR between 2022 and 2030. KNX is the most popular choice of people in the smart home industry in European countries. In the European market for home automation, many installations will combine for more than one protocol. Although each protocol has perks and drawbacks, the business is expected to be profitable during the forecast period. In the European home automation industry, many installations will employ multiple protocols, each of which has advantages and downsides. KNX, for instance, holds a 56% market share of the entire home automation market in Germany. Even though it is still in its infancy compared to other developed European nations like Germany, Belgium, and the Netherlands, the home automation industry in the UK is anticipated to grow, supporting regional growth.
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the global KNX products market along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment market share, and SWOT analysis. The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the current news and developments of the companies, which includes product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the market.
List of Key Market Players:
- Hager (Berker)
- JOBO Smartech
- Theben AG
- Rishun Technology
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting And Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- In May 2022, launched the second iteration of the Smart Glass Room Temperature Controller by KNX maker MDT technologies.
- In January 2022 - With the new KNX Shutter Push Button Smart from MDT, the user will have access to all of the data that is relevant to shading. The active color display indicates the state and operation of the shutters, including height, slat position, and warnings for wind, rain, and frost.
This study forecasts revenue at global, regional, and country levels from 2019 to 2030. Spherical Insights has segmented the global KNX products market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Global KNX Products Market, By Type
- System Devices
Global KNX Products Market, By Application
- Commercial Building
- Residential Building
Global KNX Products Market, Regional Analysis
- North America
- THE US
- Rest of Europe
- The Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the market size of the KNX Products market?As per Spherical Insights, the size of the KNX Products market was valued at USD 6.150 billion in 2021 to USD 18.47 billion by 2030.
What is the market growth rate of the KNX Products market?The KNX Products market is growing at a CAGR of 13% from 2021 to 2030.
Which country dominates the KNX Products market?North America emerged as the largest market for KNX Products.
Who are the key players in the KNX Products market?Key players in the KNX Products market are Schneider, ABB, SIEMENS, Hager (Berker), Legrand, Somfy, JUNG, GIRA, HDL, STEINEL, Urmet, GVS, E.G., DALITEK, JOBO Smartech, Tiansu, Theben AG, Rishun Technology.
Which factor drives the growth of the KNX Products market?Increased Demand for Comfort and Versatility drives the market's growth.
Need help to buy this report?