Global Industrial Display Market Size, Share, and COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Technology (LCD, LED, OLED, and E-Paper), By Type (Rugged Displays, Open Frame Monitors, Panel-Mount Monitors, Marine Displays, and Video Walls), By Application (HMI, Remote Monitoring, Interactive Display, Imaging, Digital Signage, Introduction, and Others), By Verticals (Automotive & Transportation, Manufacturing, Mining & Metals, Chemical, Oil & Gas, Energy & Power, Others) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa), Analysis and Forecast 2022 – 2032Industry: Semiconductors & Electronics
Global Industrial Display Market Insights Forecasts to 2032
- The Global Industrial Display Market Size was valued at USD 6.78 Billion in 2022.
- The Market is growing at a CAGR of 7.04% from 2022 to 2032
- The Worldwide Industrial Display Market is expected to reach USD 13.39 Billion by 2032
- North America is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period
Get more details on this report -
The Global Industrial Display Market Size is expected to reach USD 13.39 Billion by 2032, at a CAGR of 7.04% during the forecast period 2022 to 2032.
Any computer can be used to connect an industrial display, however, embedded box PCs are the most common connection for these display monitors. They can also be linked to an integrated panel computer and used as a cloned display or twin screen display. The same industrial components are used to make industrial display as they are for industrial PCs. As a result, they can resist vibrations, shocks, and severe temperatures that consumer-grade computers cannot. These tough displays can be panel mounted inside an enclosure or attached to an arm, or stand, or hung on a wall using the mounting holes. These technological marvels make use of numerous technologies such as LED, LCD, OLED, and others, which power the electronics industries. Industrial displays are utilized in a variety of industries, including automotive, manufacturing, oil and gas, and pharmaceuticals. Industrial displays, especially industrial touchscreen monitors, digital signs, and interactive display systems, are utilized in a variety of industrial settings. Samsung Display Co., Ltd., LG Display Co., Ltd., Planar Systems, Inc., NEC Display Solutions, and Advantech, Inc. are some of the prominent competitors in this market.
Global Industrial Display Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2022:||USD 6.78 Billion|
|Forecast Period 2022-2032 CAGR:||7.04%|
|2032 Value Projection:||USD 13.39 Billion|
|Historical Data for:||2018-2021|
|No. of Pages:||200|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||100|
|Segments covered:||By Technology, By Type, By Application, By Verticals, By Region, COVID-19 Impact Analysis|
|Companies Covered:||Advantech, Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Maple Systems, INC., Pepperl+Fuchs GmbH, LG Display Co., Ltd., Schneider Electric SE, Sharp NEC Display Solutions, Ltd., Rockwell Automation, Inc., Japan Display, Inc., WinMate, Inc., Siemens AG, Innolux Corporation, AU Optronics Corp., NEC Display Solutions, Samsung Display Co., Ltd., Planar Systems, Inc.|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||COVID-19 Empact, Challenge, Future, Growth, & Analysis|
Get more details on this report -
The increasing acceptance of industrial displays is owing to their novel characteristics, which include smart touch detectors and touch-sensitive panels, radio frequency identification, ethernet connectivity, and resistance to harsh conditions, shock, vibration, dust, abrasion, and chemical compounds. Furthermore, the growing popularity of multi-featured human-machine interface (HMI) devices, increasing use of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), and the development of smart industrial displays are each contributing to driving market expansion. Displays outfitted with IIoT sensors, for example, can deliver near-real-time information on machine efficiency and other vital factors, enabling employees to make data-driven choices rapidly.
Manufacturers make use of these technologies to increase efficiency and maintain their competitiveness in the international market. Today, several countries, like the U.S. and China, use such predictive analytics to improve their industrial processes. This development is projected to grow as the manufacturing industry expands its use of predictive analytics systems for maintenance planning, asset management, and monitoring remotely. The overall industrial display market is being driven by rapid technical advancements, the introduction of high-definition displays with edge curvature and touch-screen devices, increased brand marketing, and the increasing acceptance of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML).
However, the high initial and ongoing costs of industrial displays may limit industry expansion. Furthermore, the acquisition and implementation of industrial displays are expensive.
By Technology Insights
The LCD segment is dominating the market with the largest revenue share over the forecast period.
On the basis of technology, the global industrial display market is segmented into the LCD, LED, OLED, and E-Paper. Among these, the LCD segment is dominating the market with the largest revenue share of 38.6% over the forecast period. Using liquid crystals to create images, flat panel displays are known as liquid crystal displays (LCDs). LCDs are extensively utilized in many different industrial sectors, including instrument and control panels, medical technology, vehicle displays, and many others. LCDs are characterized by their high brightness, lightweight characteristics, and reduced power consumption. Since they additionally offer a wide aspect angle, they can be employed in applications where multiple users must view the display concurrently. In harsh situations, these displays give more reliability, durability, and flexibility.
By Application Insights
The HMI segment is witnessing significant CAGR growth over the forecast period.
On the basis of application, the global industrial display Market is segmented into HMI, remote monitoring, interactive display, imaging, digital signage, introduction, and others. Among these, HMI is witnessing significant CAGR growth over the forecast period. A human machine interface (HMI) display is a type of display used in automated factories to provide real-time data to users and supervisors. To withstand harsh industrial environments, these displays usually include advanced features such as interactive displays, high-quality visuals, and durable frames. To provide a broader approach, Human Machine Interface industrial displays can be utilized independently or in conjunction with other industrial automation parts like programmable logic controllers (PLC) or supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) technologies.
By Verticals Insights
The manufacturing segment accounted the largest revenue share of more than 43.2% over the forecast period.
On the basis of verticals, the global industrial display market is segmented into automotive & transportation, manufacturing, mining & metals, chemical, oil & gas, energy & power, and others. Among these, the manufacturing segment is dominating the market with the largest revenue share of 43.2% over the forecast period. Industrial displays are used in manufacturing operations to present real-time information on capacity utilization, equipment status, and manufacturing monitoring data. They can also supervise and operate autonomous machinery such as automated systems and industrial lines. In addition to communication, security, and instruction for workers, industrial displays can be employed in manufacturing. Manufacturers can provide security guidelines, instructional videos, and other necessary information to help employees do their responsibilities more competently and efficiently.
Asia Pacific dominates the market with the largest market share over the forecast period.
Get more details on this report -
Asia Pacific is dominating the market with more than 38.7% market share over the forecast period. The expanding industrialization, population expansion, and increased internet and digitization penetration are driving consumer demand for industrial displays in the region, which is linked to some of the world's largest and fastest-growing economies, including China, Japan, and India. Due to a growing demand for digitalization and automated processes across numerous industries, such as production, medical care, and the automotive sector, China is the largest market for industrial displays in the region. Japan is also experiencing tremendous growth in the industrial display business as a result of rising demands for high-quality displays in the vehicle industry as well as additional fields of application.
North America, on the contrary, is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period, because of a pressing requirement for display technologies and the expanding demand for automated systems from different industry sectors such as manufacturing, petroleum, natural gas, and so on. The North American region is additionally observing an upward trend in demand for remote surveillance approaches, touchscreen display modules, and human-machine interfaces, owing to the growing acceptance of IoT-based solutions by the industrial sector.
List of Key Market Players
- Advantech, Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Maple Systems, INC.
- Pepperl+Fuchs GmbH
- LG Display Co., Ltd.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Sharp NEC Display Solutions, Ltd.
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Japan Display, Inc.
- WinMate, Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Innolux Corporation
- AU Optronics Corp.
- NEC Display Solutions
- Samsung Display Co., Ltd.
- Planar Systems, Inc.
Key Market Developments
- On April 2023, Samsung Display announced the signing of a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Ferrari at its Asan campus in Korea to create a display solution for use in Ferrari's next-generation cars. With this MOU, Samsung Display will create a revolutionary automobile display solution suited for a luxury supercar brand using world-leading OLED technology to assist Ferrari's seamless digital transformation.
- On April 2023, Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America (SIICA), a division of Sharp Electronics Corporation (SEC), introduced the new 4W-B line of AQUOS BOARD interactive displays. Key features of the 4W-B series AQUOS BOARD interactive screens enhance teamwork and add interoperability in the boardroom or classroom. This display not only has protective glass that boosts durability and clarity, but it also has secure characteristics such as public mode, which stops users from making inappropriate adjustments in public places to safeguard content security.
- On September 2022, CarUX, an Innolux company focusing in vehicle displays, said that it will expand its automotive collaboration with Corning, a global leader in materials science. CarUX will incorporate Corning's "Corning® ColdForm TM" cold bending forming technology into their huge curved vehicle display. The interior display design of the smart cabin is vastly improved by the high-quality curved car display, resulting in a visually stunning aesthetic experience for drivers and passengers.
- On January 2021, Winmate, a provider of rugged computing and embedded solutions, is expanding its portfolio of proven industrial HMI panel PC series. Winmate's industrial Panel PCs with 9th Gen. Intel® CoreTM i3/ i5/ i7 (Coffee Lake Refresh) processors are now available in the GC Series for heavy duty industrial environments, the PO Series for embedded kiosks, and the Standard Industrial Panel PC (Chassis/ Open Frame/ Front IP65 / Panel Mount) for a variety of industrial application scenarios.
This study forecasts revenue at global, regional, and country levels from 2020 to 2032. Spherical Insights has segmented the Global Industrial Display Market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Industrial Display Market, Technology Analysis
Industrial Display Market, Type Analysis
- Rugged Displays
- Open Frame Monitors
- Panel-Mount Monitors
- Marine Displays
- Video Walls
Industrial Display Market, Application Analysis
- Remote Monitoring
- Interactive Display
- Digital Signage
Industrial Display Market, Verticals Analysis
- Automotive & Transportation
- Mining & Metals
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Power
Industrial Display Market, Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What is the market size of the Industrial Display market?The Global Industrial Display Market is expected to grow from USD 6.78 billion in 2022 to USD 13.39 billion by 2032, at a CAGR of 7.04% during the forecast period 2022-2032.
2. Which are the key companies in the market?Advantech, Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Maple Systems, INC., Pepperl+Fuchs GmbH, LG Display Co., Ltd., Schneider Electric SE, Sharp NEC Display Solutions, Ltd., Rockwell Automation, Inc., Japan Display, Inc., WinMate, Inc., Siemens AG, Innolux Corporation, AU Optronics Corp., NEC Display Solutions, Samsung Display Co., Ltd., Planar Systems, Inc
3. Which segment dominated the Industrial Display market share?The manufacturing segment in verticals type dominated the Industrial Display market in 2022 and accounted for a revenue share of over 43.2%.
4. What are the elements driving the growth of the Industrial Display market?Increasing penetration of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), rising need for multi-featured Human Machine Interface (HMI) devices, and expanding adoption of smart industrial displays are key drivers driving the industrial display market growth.
5. Which region is dominating the Industrial Display market?Asia Pacific is dominating the Industrial Display market with more than 38.7% market share.
6. Which segment holds the largest market share of the Industrial Display market?The human machine interface (HMI) segment based on application type holds the maximum market share of the Industrial Display market.
Need help to buy this report?