Global Human Airbag Wearable Market Insights Forecasts to 2032
- The Global Human Airbag Wearable Market Size was Valued at USD 197.4 Million in 2022.
- The Market Size is Growing at a CAGR of 22.71% from 2022 to 2032
- The Worldwide Human Airbag Wearable Market Size is Expected to Reach USD 1527.6 Million by 2032
- North America is expected to Grow the fastest during the forecast period
Get more details on this report -
The Global Human Airbag Wearable Market Size is Anticipated to Exceed USD 1527.6 Million by 2032, Growing at a CAGR of 22.71% from 2022 to 2032. The aging population, increased attention on workplace safety, and the popularity of outdoor adventures are expected to be the main drivers of the market expansion.
Wearable safety devices, such as Human Airbag Wearables, protect users from physical harm in the case of falls or accidents. In order to prevent injuries to the head and hips after a fall, researchers created a garment that inflates on its own. The human body can sustain less damage from falls because the inflated airbag can efficiently absorb the impact energy. In the meantime, wearable airbag products have hit the market. Riders of bicycles and motorcycles have also been protected with wearable airbags. In contrast to hip injuries sustained in falls, head and chest injuries are more common and result in higher accident fatality rates. Specifically, the most important kind of damage that results in death is a brain injury. In terms of head protection, the top portion of the head, the forehead, the neck, and the collarbone are all shielded by two inflated columns. An integrated airbag provides protection for the back of the head. Four pulling straps are inserted into the airbag at the back of the head to keep it in its inflated configuration, which can support and conform to the contour of the back of the head. Since the strap length may be changed, so can the inflation thickness that is, the space between the airbag's front and rear surfaces. Because human airbags are so successful at protecting pedestrians, their share of the global wearable market is growing rapidly.
This research report categorizes the market for the global human airbag wearable market based on various segments and regions forecasts revenue growth and analyzes trends in each submarket. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the global human airbag wearable market. Recent market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, product launch, and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key market players and analyses their core competencies in each sub-segment of the global human airbag wearable market.
Global Human Airbag Wearable Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2022:
|USD 197.4 Million
|Forecast Period 2022-2032 CAGR:
|2032 Value Projection:
|USD 1527.6 Million
|Historical Data for:
|No. of Pages:
|Tables, Charts & Figures:
|By Type, By End-Applications, By Region and COVID-19 Impact Analysis.
|Dainese, In&motion, Yidaibao Intelligent Technology, Wolk Airbag, Point Two Air Vest, Alpinestars, Hovding, Helite, Mugen Denko, S-Airbag Technology, Active Protective Technologies, Safeware, Freejump, Spidi and Other Key Vendors.
|Pitfalls & Challenges:
|COVID-19 Empact, Challenge, Future, Growth, & Analysis
Get more details on this report -
The appeal of outdoor adventure activities, the aging population, and the increased focus on workplace safety are expected to be the main drivers of this expansion. The market for wearable human airbags is expected to grow exponentially over the next several years. Furthermore, improvements in sensor technology, the creation of clever algorithms, and lower production costs are probably going to make human airbag wearables more widely available and reasonably priced, which will accelerate human airbag wearable market growth.
Wearable human airbags are incredibly useful gadgets for senior citizens. Nevertheless, the ultimate costs of these wearables increase due to production costs and other manufacturing-related expenses. Additionally, according to WHO, the majority of people over 60 years old will reside in low- and middle-income nations because these are the ones experiencing the most change. Elderly people from low- and middle-income nations will not be able to afford human airbag wearables because of their relatively high price. It is expected that this issue will restrict the growth of the wearable human airbag market.
The Global Human Airbag Wearable Market share is classified into type and end-applications.
- The airbag jack segment is expected to grow at the fastest pace in the global human airbag wearable market during the forecast period.
The human airbag wearable market is categorized by type into airbag jack, airbag neck, and airbag belt. Among these, the airbag jack segment is expected to grow at the fastest pace in the human airbag wearable market during the forecast period. As a result of this, wearable technology is especially helpful in these situations since it can significantly lower the chance of fractures or injuries from falls and high-impact activities, protecting users' safety and well-being.
- The motorsports segment is expected to grow at the highest pace in the global human airbag wearable market during the forecast period.
Based on the end-applications, the global human airbag wearable market is divided into motorsports, equestrian, bicycle, elderly anti-fall, and others. Among these, the motorsport segment is expected to grow at the highest pace in the human airbag wearable market during the forecast period. This is because the majority of bikers utilize airbag jacks as personal safety devices, which is one of the main drivers fueling this market's rise. Originally popularized by contestants in equestrian competitions, airbag jack is now required in professional motorcycle racing. It became mandatory for race suits worn by riders in all classes of the FIM MotoGP World Championship to have airbag systems installed.
Regional Segment Analysis of the Global Human Airbag Wearable Market
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Europe is anticipated to hold the largest share of the global human airbag wearable market over the predicted timeframe.
Get more details on this report -
Europe is projected to hold the largest share of the global human airbag wearable market over the predicted years. This is due to Europe is one of the area with the greatest development in the world, having a high standard of life. People in the region also have high-income levels and a good understanding of healthcare due to the region's strong economy. Europe leads the human airbag wearable market with a sizable share of participants.
North America is expected to grow at the fastest pace in the global human airbag wearable market during the forecast period. This is because its advanced healthcare category, which is anticipated to increase rapidly over the projected period, is the second-leading region for the human airbag wearable market.
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the global human airbag wearable along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment market share, and SWOT analysis. The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the current news and developments of the companies, which includes product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the market.
List of Key Companies
- Yidaibao Intelligent Technology
- Wolk Airbag
- Point Two Air Vest
- Mugen Denko
- S-Airbag Technology
- Active Protective Technologies
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting And Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- In November 2021, to increase rider safety, Autoliv and the Piaggio Group are working together to create an airbag for two-wheelers. The two sides agreed to collaborate on the development of airbags that will be installed on the car frame and activate in milliseconds.
- In September 2023, one such innovator is the Dutch company Wolk, which created a wearable airbag device intended to identify and mitigate the effects of falls. With three tiny motion sensors—one on each hip and one on the lower spine—the device looks like cozy riding shorts.
This study forecasts revenue at global, regional, and country levels from 2020 to 2032. Spherical Insights has segmented the Global Human Airbag Wearable Market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Global Human Airbag Wearable Market, By Type
- Airbag Jack
- Airbag Neck
- Airbag Belt
Global Human Airbag Wearable Market, By End-Applications
- Elderly Anti-Fall
Global Human Airbag Wearable Market, By Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Which are the key companies that are currently operating within market?Dainese, In&motion, Yidaibao Intelligent Technology, Wolk Airbag, Point Two Air Vest, Alpinestars, Hovding, Helite, Mugen Denko, S-Airbag Technology, Active Protective Technologies, Safeware, Freejump, Spidi, and others.
2. How big is the global human airbag wearable market?The Global Human Airbag Wearable Market is expected to grow from USD 197.4 Million in 2022 to USD 1527.6 Million by 2032, at a CAGR of 22.71% during the forecast period 2022-2032.
3. Which region is holding largest share of market?Europe is anticipated to hold the largest share of the global human airbag wearable market over the predicted timeframe.
Need help to buy this report?