Global Gas Scrubber for Semiconductor Market Insights Forecasts to 2032
- The Global Gas Scrubber for Semiconductor Market Size was valued at USD 959.7 Million in 2022.
- The Market Size is Growing at a CAGR of 14.5% from 2022 to 2032
- The Worldwide Gas Scrubber for Semiconductor Market Size is Expected to reach USD 3718.2 Million by 2032
- North America is expected to Grow significantly during the forecast period
Get more details on this report -
The Global Gas Scrubber for Semiconductor Market Size is Expected to reach USD 3718.2 Million by 2032, at a CAGR of 14.5% during the forecast period 2022 to 2032.
Semiconductor manufacturing includes various processes that generate dangerous gases, such as volatile organic compounds (VOCs), toxic gases, and corrosive gases. These gases can be released during the deposition, etching, cleaning, and other fabrication processes. Semiconductor Gas Scrubbers are designed to capture and neutralize or remove these gases before they are released into the environment. The gas scrubber is used to remove impurities from the air. These filters have a one-of-a-kind design that allows them to remove dangerous gases from the air, such as sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxide. Gas Scrubber for semiconductors are used in the manufacturing process. This is due to the fact that these filters can help remove hazardous substances from the air, such as ozone and nitrogen dioxide, before they reach semiconductor factories. This is critical when producing chips with high precision. If these fumes get into the plants, they can cause serious damage to electronic equipment. Another advantage is that using a gas scrubber in the manufacturing process can improve overall air quality.
A gas scrubber is a wastewater gas treatment device that removes liquid droplet traces from industrial gas streams, allowing the gas stream to pass through the liquid. In effect, the liquid dispersion is atomized into the gas stream, which washes out particulate airstream dirt and settles in the bottom of the equipment for disposal. It is commonly used to control the emission of various gas emission equipment containing dry desiccants and others.
Global Gas Scrubber for Semiconductor Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2022:
|USD 959.7 Million
|Forecast Period 2022-2032 CAGR:
|2032 Value Projection:
|USD 3718.2 Million
|Historical Data for:
|No. of Pages:
|Tables, Charts & Figures:
|By Scrubber Type, By End-user, By Region and COVID-19 Impact Analysis.
|Ebara, Global Standard Technology, UNISEM, CSK, Edwards Vacuum, Kanken Techno, EcoSys, DAS Environmental Expert GmbH, GNBS Engineering, YOUNGJIN IND, Integrated Plasma Inc (IPI), MAT Plus, KC Innovation, CS Clean Solution, Triple Cores Technology, Shengjian, SemiAn Technology, Japan Pionics and Other Key Vendors.
|Pitfalls & Challenges:
|COVID-19 Empact, Challenge, Future, Growth, & Analysis
Get more details on this report -
The rising demand for electronic products has boosted the demand for semiconductors which boosts the demand for Gas Scrubber for Semiconductors. Growing industries such as automobiles and electronics are expected to drive the growth of the market. The evolved semiconductor industry is expected to drive the growth of Gas Scrubber for Semiconductors for the semiconductor market. Additionally, increased use of clean processes to maintain concentration gradients between the liquid and gas phases is anticipated to fuel market expansion. Clean processes are becoming increasingly important as environmental regulations tighten and consumers demand more environmentally friendly products.
The environmental degradation caused due to scrubber usage may restrain the global Gas Scrubber for Semiconductor for semiconductor market growth. The scrubbing process itself can release secondary pollutants, such as volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and sulfur dioxide (SO2), if not properly controlled. These secondary emissions can still contribute to air pollution and negatively impact the environment. Moreover, rising demand for semiconductors from the industrial sector is expected to create ample growth opportunities for gas scrubber for semiconductors in the semiconductor market.
By Type Insights
The wet scrubber segment dominates the market with the largest revenue share over the forecast period.
Based on scrubber type, the global gas scrubber for semiconductor market is segmented into dry scrubber and wet scrubber. Among these, the wet scrubber segment is dominating the market with the largest revenue share over the forecast period. The ongoing increase in the number of coal and gas-fired power plants, as well as several strict air pollution control rules imposed by authorities from various countries, is one of the primary factors driving segment growth, as it effectively removes particulate matter pollutants and has significance from manufacturing exhausts.
By End-User Insights
The oil & gas segment is witnessing significant CAGR growth over the forecast period.
Based on end-user, the global gas scrubber for semiconductor market is segmented into oil & gas, water & wastewater treatment, food and beverages, marine, textile, and others. Among these, the oil & gas segment is witnessing significant CAGR growth over the forecast period. The dependence on fossil fuels and the ongoing increase in energy consumption in emerging and developed nations are the primary drivers expected to drive growth. Furthermore, as a result of urbanization in developing countries and an increase in total users, there has been a significant increase in energy demand, prompting governments in a number of countries to take proactive measures to ensure a steady power supply.
Asia Pacific dominates the market with the largest market share over the forecast period.
Get more details on this report -
Asia Pacific is dominating the largest market share over the forecast period. The rising demand for semiconductors in the region is driving market growth in Asia Pacific. The region is home to some of the world's largest semiconductor manufacturers, including Samsung, TSMC, and Intel.
North American gas scrubbers for semiconductors market is expected to grow significantly. The increasing demand for semiconductors, rising environmental regulations, and growing adoption in the semiconductor industry are driving the North American gas scrubber for semiconductor market. The region follows to global policies that promote environmental safety, which boosts market growth in the North American region.
List of Key Market Players
- Global Standard Technology
- Edwards Vacuum
- Kanken Techno
- DAS Environmental Expert GmbH
- GNBS Engineering
- YOUNGJIN IND
- Integrated Plasma Inc (IPI)
- MAT Plus
- KC Innovation
- CS Clean Solution
- Triple Cores Technology
- SemiAn Technology
- Japan Pionics
Key Market Developments
- In January 2023, Ebara Corporation announced the launch of its new wet scrubber for the semiconductor industry in January 2023. The scrubber is designed to remove a wide range of gaseous and particulate contaminants from the exhaust gases generated during the manufacturing process.
- In March 2023, NISEM announced the launch of its new plasma scrubber for the semiconductor industry in March 2023. The scrubber uses a plasma torch to remove contaminants from the exhaust gases, converting them into harmless gases.
- In April 2023, CSK announced the launch of its new catalytic scrubber for the semiconductor industry. The scrubber uses a catalyst to remove contaminants from the exhaust gases, converting them into harmless compounds.
- In May 2023, Edwards Vacuum announced the launch of its new energy-efficient gas scrubber for the semiconductor industry. The scrubber uses a number of energy-saving features to reduce the operating costs of the scrubber.
This study forecasts revenue at global, regional, and country levels from 2022 to 2032. Spherical Insights has segmented the global gas scrubber for semiconductor market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Gas Scrubber for Semiconductor Market, Scrubber Type Analysis
- Dry Scrubber
- Wet Scrubber
Gas Scrubber for Semiconductor Market, End-User Analysis
- Oil & Gas
- Water & wastewater treatment
- Food and beverages
Gas Scrubber for Semiconductor Market, Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What is the CAGR of the gas scrubber for semiconductor market over the forecast period?The gas scrubber for semiconductor market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 14.5% during the forecast period.
2. What is the projected market size & growth rate of the gas scrubber for semiconductor market?The gas scrubber for semiconductor market was valued at USD 959.7 Million in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 3718.2 Million by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 14.5% from 2022 to 2032.
3. Which region is expected to hold the highest share in the gas scrubber for semiconductor market?The Asia Pacific region is expected to hold the highest share in the gas scrubber for semiconductor market.
Need help to buy this report?