Global Food Service Distribution Software Market Insights Forecasts to 2030
- The global Food Service Distribution Software Market was valued at USD 4.6 billion in 2021.
- The market is growing at a CAGR of 3.9% from 2021 to 2030
- The global Food Service Distribution Software Market is expected to reach USD 6.49 billion by 2030
- The Asia Pacific is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period
Get more details on this report -
The global Food Service Distribution Software Market is expected to reach USD 6.49 billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period 2021 to 2030. The program enables food service distribution businesses to organize shipments, handle clientele, and keep meticulous records of food orders. Food distribution software also provides analytics reports which can be used in sales procedures and performance. The software also has methods for maintaining incoming distributions as well as tools for handling performance, profitability, and market prices to increase sales effectiveness.
Software called "Food service distribution" gives customers the capacity to arrange, track, and manage registers related to food storage and distribution. This program is used by foodservice distribution organizations to organize shipments, keep meticulous records of food orders, and handle customer relations. It offers capabilities for processing orders, controlling inventories, handling payments, and tracking deliveries. Analytical reports which can be used for sales are also generated by this software. Several food service distribution products offer tools that have features like profits, analyzing performance, and market prices to maximize sales effectiveness. Almost all industrial sectors, technological advancement is altering the Food Service Distribution Software market. The market is expanding as a result of a shift in consumer preference toward online meal ordering services offered through apps and websites. Customers can now choose from a wide range of services offered by the online meal ordering platform, including menu comparison, review posting, scanning, and tracking. Only 16% of orders were placed from places of employment in 2018, compared to around 82% from homes.
This research report categorizes the market for global foodservice distribution software based on various segments and regions, forecasts revenue growth, and analyzes trends in each submarket. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the global foodservice distribution software market. Recent market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, product launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key market players and analyses their core competencies in each global food service distribution software market sub-segments.
Global Food Service Distribution Software Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2021:||USD 4.6 billion|
|Forecast Period 2021-2030 CAGR:||3.9%|
|2030 Value Projection:||USD 6.49 billion|
|Historical Data for:||2017-2020|
|No. of Pages:||240|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||100|
|Segments covered:||By Type, By Application, By Region, COVID-19 Impact Analysis|
|Companies Covered:||Microsoft, SI Foodware, Evolutionka, S2K, Edible Software, SmallPICS, ChefTec, WineWorks Plus, dProduce Man Software, Seasoft, N2N Suite, Latitude|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||COVID-19 has the potential to impact the global market|
Get more details on this report -
- In 2021, the Cloud-based segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 60% and market revenue of 2.76 billion.
Based on the type, the food service distribution software market is categorized into On-premises and Cloud-based. In 2021, the cloud-based segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 60% and market revenue of 2.76 billion. The cloud category now has the most market share, and it is anticipated that this will be true during the forecast period. Cloud foodservice solutions are widely employed across many industrial sectors since they provide a secure payment platform, a meal plan solution, and loyalty applications at lower costs. Saarioinen, a well-known Finnish producer of convenience foods, will install Infor cloud Food Service Distribution Software in 2020 to improve performance evaluation, warehouse and distribution management, end-to-end traceability, and customer experience, among other things.
- In 2021, the large enterprise segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 59% and market revenue of 2.71 billion.
Based on the application, the food service distribution software market is categorized as Large Companies, Small and Medium Sized Companies. In 2021, the large enterprise segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 59% and market revenue of 2.71 billion. It is expected that the large enterprise segment would continue to dominate the market during the forecast period. The segment's growth is being further fueled by the widespread adoption of food service distribution software by large businesses like hospitals and financial institutions. Food Service Solutions introduced a food service platform in 2017 to improve customer satisfaction and achieve a competitive edge. The platform helps reduce food waste and provides simple-to-use inventory data.
Regional Segment Analysis of the Food Service Distribution Software Market
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Get more details on this report -
Among all regions, Europe emerged as the largest market for the global food service distribution software market, with a market share of around 39% and 4.6 billion of the market revenue in 2021.
- In 2021, Europe emerged as the largest market for the global food service distribution software market, with a market share of around 39% and 4.6 billion of the market revenue. Due to the increasing awareness of the usage of Food Service Distribution Software, the market for food service distribution software in Europe have the largest market share. Sweden and Austria had internet penetration rates of 56% and 46%, respectively, in 2016. The top companies are concentrating their efforts to provide cutting-edge solutions to obtain a competitive edge, which fuels the expansion of the regional market. The market is growing aggressively in europe.
- The Asia Pacific market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR between 2022 and 2030. The market in Asia-Pacific is supported by rising online ordering volume, increased internet usage, and supportive government policies. The adoption of Food Service Distribution Software by the food technology sectors is boosting output, efficacy, price transparency, and inventory control, which is further boosting regional market expansion. To provide cloud platform services and distribute food to the populace amid a coronavirus outbreak, Swiggy, India's largest online food delivery platform which is widely in use, teamed up with the Karnataka Government and Amazon Web Services in 2020.
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the global food service distribution software market along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment market share, and SWOT analysis. The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the current news and developments of the companies, which includes product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the market.
List of Key Market Players:
- SI Foodware
- Edible Software
- WineWorks Plus
- dProduce Man Software
- N2N Suite
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting And Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- In 2018, a partnership between Keck's Food Service, Inc. and AFS Technologies, a top global provider of software solutions, to improve warehouse management, productivity, analytics, order management, and integrated deal management.
- In 2019, the introduction of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning by AFS Technologies, a well-known provider of software solutions with an emphasis on problem-solving, particularly in the food processing, distribution, and retailing sectors.
This study forecasts revenue at global, regional, and country levels from 2019 to 2030. Spherical Insights has segmented the global food service distribution software market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Global Food Service Distribution Software Market, By Type
Global Food Service Distribution Software Market, By Application
- Large Companies
- Small and Medium-Sized Companies
Global Food Service Distribution Software Market, Regional Analysis
- North America
- The US
- Rest of Europe
- The Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the market size of the Food Service Distribution Software market?As per Spherical Insights, the size of the Food Service Distribution Software market was valued at USD 4.6 billion in 2021 to USD 6.49 billion by 2030.
What is the market growth rate of the Food Service Distribution Software market?The Food Service Distribution Software market is growing at a CAGR of 3.9% from 2021 to 2030.
Which country dominates the Food Service Distribution Software market?Europe emerged as the largest market for Food Service Distribution Software.
Who are the key players in the Food Service Distribution Software market?Key players in the Food Service Distribution Software market are Microsoft, SI Foodware, Evolutionka, S2K, Edible Software, SmallPICS, ChefTec, WineWorks Plus, dProduce Man Software, Seasoft, N2N Suite, and Latitude.
Which factor drives the growth of the Food Service Distribution Software market?Technological development drives the market's growth.
Need help to buy this report?