Global Fluorosilicic Acid Market Insights Forecasts to 2030
- The Global Fluorosilicic Acid Market was valued at USD 600.0 Million in 2021.
- The Market is growing at a CAGR of 4.0% from 2022 to 2030
- The global Fluorosilicic Acid Market is expected to reach USD 853.98 Million by 2030
- North America is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period.
Get more details on this report -
The Global Fluorosilicic Acid Market is expected to reach USD 853.98 Million by 2030, at a CAGR of 4.0% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030. One of the key drivers of Fluorosilicic Acid market expansion is due to the increase in demand for Fluorosilicic Acid in water treatment as a result of growing groundwater and surface water contamination.
A by-product of the phosphate fertiliser industry is fluorosilicic acid. It is mostly produced when fluoroapatite is processed to make phosphoric acid and triple superphosphate. A sedimentary phosphate rock is often attacked by powerful sulfuric acid at high temperatures in a chemical process. Hydrofluoric acid (HF) and Silicon Tetrafluoride (SiF4) are released into the gas stream due to this exothermic reaction. Fluorosilicic acid is created by cleaning and converting these fluoride gases. It is a caustic, catalytic inorganic acid that can be converted into several salts of hexafluorosilicic acid. The product has a variety of uses, including lead refinement, producing aluminium metal from aluminium ore, treating textiles and hides, oxidising oil and wells, electroplating, and serving as an organic synthesis reagent.
In the Aluminium Industry, High Usage of Fluorosilicic Acid leads to driven Demand in the Market Aluminium industries use aluminium fluoride to increase production effectiveness and reduce the melting point of electrolytes during the smelting process. Aluminium fluoride is made using acid.
The environment gains from decreased usage of fossil fuels and lower emissions, while consumers benefit from lower gas prices and manufacturers benefit from a more fuel-efficient automobile line-up. By using composites or aluminium in place of heavier materials for vehicle components, weight can be reduced. Fluorosilicic Acid Market Growth is Driven by Growing Demand for Crude Oil. On the international market, demand for crude oil and gas has increased. With every year that goes by, the total production keeps rising to previously unheard-of levels.
A Negative Impact of Fluorosilicic Acid on One's Health Because fluorosilicic acid solutions are corrosive, prolonged contact with them can irritate and burn the skin and eyes, causing irreparable damage to the eyes. Fluorosilicic acid solutions that are concentrated can irritate and burn the nose, throat, and lungs while being inhaled, which can cause nosebleeds, coughing, wheezing, and shortness of breath. Because of their acidic nature, these chemicals leach lead and arsenic from water supply pipes. It is a by-product of the phosphate fertiliser industry and is also thought to include radioactive and heavy metal substances. Many of the symptoms listed as being caused by impurities are really caused by hydrogen fluoride. Fluorosilicic acid was no longer used as much in the automobile industry to produce aluminium. Large oil, gas, and chemical companies are cutting back on their operating and capital spending. Companies that have a lot of debt and little cash flow are more likely to run into liquidity issues, and some may even have to close their doors forever.
Global Fluorosilicic Acid Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2021:||USD 600.0 Million|
|Forecast Period 2022-2030 CAGR:||4.0%|
|2030 Value Projection:||USD 853.98 Million|
|Historical Data for:||2019-2020|
|No. of Pages:||283|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||135|
|Segments covered:||By Grade, By Sales Channel, By Application|
|Companies Covered:||Solvay, Xinxiang Yellow River Fine Chemicals, The Mosaic Company, Honeywell International, Gelest, VWR, Hydrite Chemical Company, Napco Chemical Company, Sigma Aldrich, Jiangxi China Fluorine Chemicals, KC Industries, American Elements, IXOM, Foshan Nanhai Shuangfu Chemical, and Fisher Scientific.|
|Growth Drivers:||Key drivers of Fluorosilicic Acid market expansion is due to the increase in demand for Fluorosilicic Acid in water treatment as a result of growing groundwater and surface water contamination.|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||Recent Market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, Product launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the Market|
Get more details on this report -
This research report categorizes the Market for global Fluorosilicic Acid based on various segments and regions, forecasts revenue growth, and analyses trends in each submarket. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the Global Fluorosilicic Acid Market. Recent Market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, Product launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the Market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key Market players and analyses their core competencies in each global Fluorosilicic Acid Market sub-segments.
- In 2021, the 40% segment dominated the Market with the largest Market share of 42.6% and Market revenue of 255.60 Million.
Based on the Grade, the global Fluorosilicic Acid Market is categorized into 40%, 35% and Others. In 2021, the 40% segment dominated the Market with the largest Market share of 42.6% and Market revenue of 255.60 Million. The 40% segment has the largest market share. It is anticipated to expand at a high CAGR over the years because 40% pure fluorosilicic acid is mostly used in electroplating and water defluoridation. It has been employed in producing pure silicon, gelling moulded latex foam, and fluorinating organodichlorophosphorus compounds into organodifluorophosphorus compounds during organic synthesis.
- In 2021, the Distribution Channel segment accounted for the largest share of the Market, with 60.6% and a Market revenue of 363.60 Million.
Based on the Sales Channel, the Fluorosilicic Acid Market is categorized into Direct Channel and Distribution Channel. In 2021, the Distribution Channel segment accounted for the largest share of the Market, with 60.6% and a Market revenue of 363.60 Million. Throughout the forecast period, the Distribution Channel segment is anticipated to maintain its leading position while expanding at the fastest CAGR. This is mostly because of the distributors' extensive global presence and robust network. Furthermore, it has been shown that most market participants sell their goods through distributors because doing so requires less effort in terms of logistics and understanding local customer demand.
- In 2021, the Water Fluoridation segment accounted for the largest share of the Market, with 20.6% and a Market revenue of 123.60 Million.
Based on the Application, the Fluorosilicic Acid Market is categorized into Water Fluoridation, Textile Industries, Hide Processing, Oil Well Acidizing, Electroplating and Others. In 2021, the Water Fluoridation segment accounted for the largest share of the Market, with 20.6% and a Market revenue of 123.60 Million. Throughout the forecast period, the Water Fluoridation segment is anticipated to maintain its leading position while expanding at the fastest CAGR due to increased health awareness and levels of water contamination. The need for water chemicals is anticipated to rise as a result of rising global water usage and strict regulatory restrictions. Fluorosilicic acid market revenue is also predicted to be driven by increased industrial activity and growing consumer awareness of the importance of clean water sources for drinking water systems because of growing health concerns.
Regional Segment Analysis of the Fluorosilicic Acid Market
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Get more details on this report -
Asia Pacific emerged as the largest Market for the global Fluorosilicic Acid Market, with a Market share of around 32.5% and 195.00 Million of the Market revenue in 2021.
- Asia Pacific emerged as the largest Market for the global Fluorosilicic Acid Market, with a Market share of around 32.5% and 195.00 Million of the Market revenue in 2021. The rising acceptance by the market is driving the demand for Fluorosilicic Acid. The manufacturing of fluorosilicic acid is concentrated more in this area and is also a major export for most European and North American nations. China and India are the two countries with the biggest concentration of these players. In addition, the chemical, textile, electroplating, and construction sectors are all expanding rapidly, driving up demand for fluorosilicic acid. The governments of these two nations are always trying to upgrade public infrastructure, including, but not limited to, roads, cities, airports, and metro stations. India is also increasing its investment in developing its industrial hub. On the other hand, China is constructing towns throughout the nation to meet the nation's housing demands.
- North America Market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR between 2021 and 2030. The demand for Fluorosilicic Acid from the cosmetics and personal care industries is expected to expand over the forecast period, which reflects well for the North American Fluorosilicic Acid market. The United States controls the local market in this regard. Construction, chemical, textile, and healthcare are well-established sectors in the nation. It also has a sizable base of manufacturing businesses, which increases demand for the products even more. In the US, the product is used to fluoridate water. It works well to stop tooth decay in both adults and children.
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the global Fluorosilicic Acid Market along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their Product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment Market share, and SWOT analysis. The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the companies' current news and developments, including Product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the Market.
List of Key Market Players:
- Xinxiang Yellow River Fine Chemicals
- The Mosaic Company
- Honeywell International
- Hydrite Chemical Company
- Napco Chemical Company
- Sigma Aldrich
- Jiangxi China Fluorine Chemicals
- KC Industries
- American Elements
- Foshan Nanhai Shuangfu Chemical
- Fisher Scientific
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting and Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
Some of the Key Developments:
- In February 2022, The biggest soda ash facility in Europe, Solvay declared its intention to reduce its CO2 emissions by 20%.
- In February 2022, The world-renowned organisation CDP, which runs a worldwide disclosure system to assist investors, businesses, cities, governments, and regions in managing their environmental consequences, has recognised Dow as a Global Supplier Engagement Leader.
- In November 2021, Low-grade plastic garbage may now be melted down and converted back into oil that can be fed into refineries thanks to a technology that Honeywell International Inc. has devised that is both practical and profitable.
This study forecasts global, regional, and country revenue from 2019 to 2030. Spherical Insights has segmented the global Fluorosilicic Acid Market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Global Fluorosilicic Acid Market, By Source
Global Fluorosilicic Acid Market, By Sales Channel
- Direct Channel
- Distribution Channel
Global Fluorosilicic Acid Market, By Application
- Water Fluoridation
- Textile Industries
- Hide Processing
- Oil Well Acidizing
Global Fluorosilicic Acid Market, Regional Analysis
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of South America
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the market size of the Fluorosilicic Acid market?As per Spherical Insights, the size of the Fluorosilicic Acid market was valued at USD 600.0 million in 2022 to USD 853.98 million by 2030.
What is the market growth rate of the Fluorosilicic Acid market?The Fluorosilicic Acid market is growing at a CAGR of 4.0% from 2022 to 2030.
Which country dominates the Fluorosilicic Acid market?Asia-Pacific emerged as the largest market for Fluorosilicic Acid.
Who are the key players in the Fluorosilicic Acid market?Key players in the Fluorosilicic Acid market are Solvay, Xinxiang Yellow River Fine Chemicals, The Mosaic Company, Honeywell International, Gelest, VWR, Hydrite Chemical Company, Napco Chemical Company, Sigma Aldrich, Jiangxi China Fluorine Chemicals, KC Industries, American Elements, IXOM, Foshan Nanhai Shuangfu Chemical, and Fisher Scientific.
Which factor drives the growth of the Fluorosilicic Acid market?Growing trends in the textile industry are expected to drive the market's growth over the forecast period.
Need help to buy this report?