Global Edge Data Center Market Insights Forecasts to 2030
- The Edge Data Center market was valued at USD 5.9 billion in 2021.
- The market is growing at a CAGR of 23.9% from 2021 to 2030
- The Edge Data Center market is expected to reach USD 31.6 billion by 2030
- The Asia Pacific is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period
Get more details on this report -
The Edge Data Center market is expected to reach USD 31.6 billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 23.9% during the forecast period 2021 to 2030. Rising internet usage and quickening digitization are anticipated to fuel the growth of the edge data centre market.
The market for edge data centres comprises sales of edge data centres by businesses (organizations, sole proprietors, and partnerships) that are employed to provide cloud computing resources and cached information to users. By transferring and processing data, edge data centres, which are smaller data centres with more effective architectures, extend the network's edge to provide local end users with cloud computing capabilities and cached streaming content. Edge data centres are typically used in the IT infrastructure and communication industries and are situated closer to local end users to deliver faster services with low latency. This is due to edge latching. These statistics include the edge data center industry's global market size, regional shares, competitors with a share of the edge data center market, in-depth edge data center market segments, market trends and opportunities, and any additional information you might require to succeed in the edge data center industry. With an in-depth study of the current and future state of the business, this edge data center market research report gives you a comprehensive view of everything you need.
This research report categorizes the market for Edge Data Center based on various segments and regions, forecasts revenue growth, and analyzes trends in each submarket. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the Edge Data Center market. Recent market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, product launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key market players and analyses their core competencies in each Edge Data Center market sub-segments.
Global Edge Data Center Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2021:||USD 5.9 billion|
|Forecast Period 2021-2030 CAGR:||23.9%|
|2030 Value Projection:||USD 31.6 billion|
|Historical Data for:||2017-2020|
|No. of Pages:||192|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||129|
|Segments covered:||By Component, By Application, By Organization, By Region, COVID-19 Impact Analysis|
|Companies Covered:||Eaton Corporation, EdgeConneX, Inc., Flexential Corporation, Fujitsu Ltd., Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Company, Hitachi Vantara, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., and IBM Corporation.|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||COVID-19 has the potential to impact the global market|
Get more details on this report -
- In 2021, the Solutions segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 55.6% and market revenue of 3.28 billion.
Based on the Component, the Edge Data Center market is categorized into Solutions and Services. In 2021, the Solutions segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 37.6% and market revenue of 3.28 billion. The solutions segment has a higher impact on the growth of the edge data centre market. An edge data centre serves as a caching and data-aggregation point between users and larger data centres in this IT-intensive environment with high data traffic to lessen the burdensome IT load.
- In 2021, the Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 57.6% and a market revenue of 3.39 billion.
Based on the Organization, the Edge Data Center market is categorized into Large Enterprises and Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs). In 2021, the Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 57.6% and a market revenue of 3.39 billion. In the upcoming years, SMEs are anticipated to quickly embrace edge data centre solutions since they are experiencing strong digitization and online services, both of which require data-intensive applications.
- In 2021, the Banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI)s segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 20.3% and market revenue of 1.19 billion.
Based on the application, the Edge Data Center market is categorized into Banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI)s, Logistics & Transportation, Healthcare, Government, IT & Telecom and Retails. In 2021, the Banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI)s segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 65.3% and market revenue of 1.19 billion. The BFSI industry will have the biggest need for edge data centres because of its growing emphasis on effective, reliable IT infrastructure and its growing requirement for safe processing and storage of customer data.
Regional Segment Analysis of the Edge Data Center Market
Get more details on this report -
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Among all regions, North America emerged as the largest market for the Edge Data Center market, with a market share of around 33.1% and 5.9 billion of the market revenue in 2021.
- In 2021, North America emerged as the largest market for the Edge Data Center market, with a market share of around 33.1% and 5.9 billion of the market revenue. Due to the commercialization of 5G, increasing data traffic, and government initiatives to develop data centres, North America now holds the biggest market share. The majority of these solutions are used in the U.S., where states also spend heavily on data centres and provide higher financial incentives than Canadian provinces and territories.
- The Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR between 2021 and 2030, owing to the increasing encouragement and benefits for foreign businesses to enter the region. This results from rapid digitization and rising internet adoption in developing nations like China, India, and Indonesia.
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the Edge Data Center market along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment market share, and SWOT analysis. The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the companies' current news and developments, including product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the market.
List of Key Market Players:
- Eaton Corporation
- EdgeConneX, Inc.
- Flexential Corporation
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Company
- Hitachi Vantara
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- IBM Corporation
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting and Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
Some of the Key Developments:
- In May 2020- At the IBM Think Digital Conference, IBM Corporation and Red Hat unveiled innovative edge computing solutions for the 5G era. The new solutions are edge-enabled apps and services, IBM edge application manager, and IBM telco network cloud manager (including IBM Visual Insights, IBM Connected Manufacturing, and IBM Visual Inspector).
- In February 2020- FusionPower 2.0, a new UPS power module, was introduced by Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. at its 2020 Industrial Digital Transformation Conference. The new solution makes it possible for a single module's power density to exceed industry norms by 100 kilowatts (kW)/3 Units.
- In December 2019- An integrated rack immersion liquid cooling technique was introduced by Schneider Electric SE in collaboration with Iceotope Technologies Limited and Avnet, Inc. for use in data centers. For applications that require a lot of computation, the product is perfect.
This study forecasts global, regional, and country revenue from 2019 to 2030. Spherical Insights has segmented the Edge Data Center market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Global Edge Data Center Market, By Component
Global Edge Data Center Market, By Application
- Banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI)
- Logistics & Transportation
- IT & Telecom
Global Edge Data Center Market, By Organization
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
Global Edge Data Center Market, Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the market size of the Edge Data Center market?As per Spherical Insights, the size of the Beta-Thalassemia market was valued at USD 5.9 billion in 2021 to USD 31.6 billion by 2030.
What is the market growth rate of the Edge Data Center market?The Beta- Thalassemia market is growing at a CAGR of 23.9% from 2021 to 2030.
Which country dominates the Edge Data Center market?North America emerged as the largest market for Beta-Thalassemia.
Who are the key players in the Edge Data Center market?Key players in the Edge Data Centre market are Eaton Corporation, EdgeConneX, Inc., Flexential Corporation, Fujitsu Ltd., Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Company, Hitachi Vantara, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., and IBM Corporation
Which factor drives the growth of the Edge Data Center market?Rising internet usage and quickening digitization is expected to drive the market's growth over the forecast period.
Need help to buy this report?