Global DNA And RNA sample preparation market Insights Forecasts to 2030
- The global DNA And RNA sample preparation market was valued at USD 1,600 Million in 2021.
- The market is growing at a CAGR of 13% from 2022 to 2030
- The global DNA And RNA sample preparation market is expected to reach USD 4,806 Million by 2030
- The Asia Pacific is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period
Get more details on this report -
The global DNA And RNA sample preparation market is expected to reach USD 4,806 Million by 2030, at a CAGR of 13% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030. The DNA And RNA sample preparation market has grown due to increasing funding for medical research to find treatments for various illnesses. In addition, the market is benefiting from the underlying technologies' ongoing advancements.
Lab supplies called DNA and RNA Sample Preparation Kits are used to separate DNA or RNA from tissue samples. Nucleic acids from biological samples are purified using DNA and RNA Sample Preparation Kits before analysis. They are employed in the preparation of samples from different living forms, including as people, plants, and animals. These kits can be used in both clinical and research settings to diagnose a variety of illnesses, including cancer, tuberculosis, etc. Due to the highly refined DNA and RNA sample preparation process, multinational corporations are focusing on faster and more accurate products. Market businesses are creating automated workstations to make DNA and RNA extraction quicker, more accurate, and more consistent. These workstations are compatible with a range of kits, reagents, and laboratory tools. Purifying and setting up samples for later applications is the process of DNA and RNA sample preparation.
DNA samples are prepared using a variety of techniques, including extraction, amplification, and purification. Chemical, enzymatic, and other processes can all be used to synthesize nucleic acid samples. The availability of more and different types of tests, such as whole exome sequencing, is anticipated to increase product uptake. The market is benefiting from the underlying technologies' ongoing advancements. However, the global market for DNA and RNA sample processing faces a number of challenges.
For instance, the extremely complex requirements of researchers in the field of life sciences have resulted in the development of unique goods that are quite expensive. In addition, many consumers avoid such investments due to the uncertainty of the findings from such complex experiment processes. This is especially true for research teams with tight budgets. Additionally, custom research is usually costly. This has significantly lowered the demand for kits.
Global DNA And RNA Sample Preparation Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2021 :||USD 1,600 million|
|Forecast Period 2022-2030 CAGR:||13 %|
|2030 Value Projection:||USD 4,806 million|
|Historical Data for:||2019-2020|
|No. of Pages:||210|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||108|
|Segments covered:||By Type, By Application, By Region|
|Companies Covered:||Agilent Technologies, Inc. Becton Dickinson and Company Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. DiaSorin S.p.A. F. Hoffmann-La Roche Illumina, Inc. PerkinElmer, Inc. QIAGEN Sigma Aldrich Corp. Tecan Group AG. Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc|
|Growth Drivers:||Collaborative efforts are expected to drive the markets growth over the forecast period|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||Low investments, High Cost|
Get more details on this report -
This research report categorizes the market for global DNA And RNA sample preparation based on various segments and regions, forecasts revenue growth, and analyzes trends in each submarket. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the global DNA And RNA sample preparation market. Recent market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, product launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key market players and analyses their core competencies in each global DNA And RNA sample preparation market sub-segments.
- In 2021, the sample preparation kits segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 38% and market revenue of 608 million.
Based on the type, the global DNA And RNA sample preparation market is categorized into Workstations, Sample Preparation Kits, Reagents and Consumables, and Others. In 2021, the sample preparation kits segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 38% and market revenue of 608 million. Sample preparation kits dominate the market due to the increase in cases of diseases among people.
- In 2021, the clinical testing segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 30% and market revenue of 480 million.
Based on application, the DNA And RNA sample preparation market is categorized into Clinical testing, Diagnostic Testing, Research Applications, and Others. In 2021, the clinical testing segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 30% and a market revenue of 480 million. Diagnostic testing is increasing due to the growing elderly population. In addition, the rise in chronic diseases among the population. It enables inherited disease genetic testing on a huge number of samples. It is used to examine infants to see if they have any diseases or problems that require prompt medical attention. It also helps in selecting the best course of treatment for some cancers, particularly when several cancer types are present at once and each one requires a distinct strategy.
Regional Segment Analysis of the DNA And RNA sample preparation market
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Get more details on this report -
North America emerged as the largest market for the global DNA And RNA sample preparation market, with a market share of around 36.7% and 1,600 million of the market revenue in 2021.
- In 2021, North America emerged as the largest market for the global DNA And RNA sample preparation market, with a market share of around 36.7% and 1,600 million of the market revenue. North America is expected to be the largest market. As people in these areas have a high rate of chronic disease, they now dominate the worldwide DNA And RNA sample preparation market in terms of market share and market revenue, and it is expected that they will continue to do so during the forecast period.
- The Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR between 2021 and 2030, this is because of changes in the infrastructure of health care, the expansion of large companies, and the rise of hematological diseases.
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the global DNA And RNA sample preparation market along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment market share, and SWOT analysis. The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the companies' current news and developments, including product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the market.
List of Key Market Players:
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Dickinson and Company
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- DiaSorin S.p.A.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche
- Illumina, Inc.
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Sigma Aldrich Corp.
- Tecan Group AG.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting And Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
Some of the Key Developments:
- In October 2020, Ionic Cells to Pure DNA Low Input Kit, a DNA extraction kit for researchers dealing with constrained biological material, was introduced by Purigen Biosystems Inc.
- In July 2020, The Indian Council of Medical Research certified the RNA-based COVID-19 diagnostic kit created by the Indian Institute of Technology for commercial usage.
This study forecasts global, regional, and country revenue from 2019 to 2030. Spherical Insights has segmented the global DNA And RNA sample preparation market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Global DNA And RNA sample preparation market, By Type
- Sample Preparation Kits
- Reagents and Consumables
Global DNA And RNA sample preparation market, By Application
- Clinical testing
- Diagnostic Testing
- Research Applications
Global DNA And RNA sample preparation market, Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the market size of the DNA And RNA Sample Preparation market?As per Spherical Insights, the size of the DNA And RNA Sample Preparation market was valued at USD 1,600 million in 2022 to USD 4,806 million by 2030.
What is the market growth rate of the DNA And RNA Sample Preparation market?The DNA And RNA Sample Preparation market is growing at a CAGR of 13% from 2022 to 2030.
Which country dominates the DNA And RNA Sample Preparation market?North America emerged as the largest market for DNA And RNA Sample Preparation.North America emerged as the largest market for DNA And RNA Sample Preparation.
Who are the key players in the DNA And RNA Sample Preparation market?Key players in the DNA And RNA Sample Preparation market are Agilent Technologies, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., DiaSorin S.p.A., F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Illumina, Inc., PerkinElmer, Inc., QIAGEN, Sigma Aldrich Corp., Tecan Group AG., and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Which factor drives the growth of the DNA And RNA Sample Preparation market?Collaborative efforts are expected to drive the market's growth over the forecast period.
Need help to buy this report?