Global Choline Chloride Market Insights Forecasts to 2030
- The global Choline Chloride Market was valued at USD 500 Million in 2021.
- The Market is growing at a CAGR of 4.0% from 2021 to 2030
- The global Choline Chloride Market is expected to reach USD 711.65 Million by 2030
- The Asia Pacific is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period.
Get more details on this report -
The global Choline Chloride Market is expected to reach USD 711.65 Million by 2030, at a CAGR of 4.0% during the forecast period 2021 to 2030. It is anticipated that the Global Choline Chloride Market will develop significantly due to the Food industry's significant expansion. This is because the growing population has a greater demand for food, and there are growing concerns about the quality of the meat and the possibility of livestock diseases. Additionally, the global choline chloride market is expanding as a result of increased usage in sectors including personal care and pharmaceuticals.
An organic, water-soluble white salt is called choline chloride which is mostly used in animal feed because it helps animals grow as it accelerates chicken growth, it serves as a crucial feed supplement for poultry. The increase in choline chloride use in the pharmaceutical and personal care end-use industries is the factor driving the growth of the worldwide choline chloride market. Choline cation and chloride anion make the quaternary ammonium salt known as choline chloride. It is a white crystal that sparkles. It is frequently employed in the formulation of pharmaceutical goods because it has two functions: it serves as a nootropic agent and a lipotropic agent, increasing lipids' transport and metabolism, including lipoprotein production. The effectiveness of pharmaceutical formulations must be determined using an analyte. Various secondary standards or verified reference materials from the pharmaceutical industry are used to determine analyte efficiency. Worldwide demand for choline chloride is rising quickly due to market players’ flexibility and the ability to prefer high-performance materials to benefit from changing market trends. Because of its reliance on the human nutrition, oil & gas, animal feed, and personal care industries, the choline chloride market has been adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Due to COVID-19 S, sales for certain important businesses, have declined in their chemical segments. However, the pandemic has significantly increased the demand for choline chloride, which is employed in the pharmaceutical sector. In addition, the demand for choline chloride has increased in the chemical industry, and the food and beverage sectors and is expected to continue to increase after COVID-19.
Due to its safe and practical properties, choline chloride is frequently used as a clay stabiliser in the oil and gas industry. Oil and gas industry expansion and quick brand-image investments encourage businesses to make eco-friendly investments, which should help the choline chloride market grow. Players in the business are also investing in creating cutting-edge solutions to take advantage of the rising sustainability trends in the oil and gas sector, which should increase market share.
Global Choline Chloride Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2021:||USD 500 Million|
|Forecast Period:||2021 - 2030|
|Forecast Period 2021 - 2030 CAGR:||4.0%|
|2030 Value Projection:||USD 711.65 Million|
|Historical Data for:||2017 - 2020|
|No. of Pages:||199|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||141|
|Segments covered:||By Grade, By Application, By Form, by Region|
|Companies Covered:||Sigma Aldrich, Kemin Industries, SDA Products, BASF SE, Jublient Life Sciences, Balchem, Eastman Chemicals, Algry Quimicia Sl, Balaji Amines, Pestell Minerals & Ingredients, GWH International, Nuproxa Switzerland|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||COVID-19 Empact, Challenge, Future, Growth, & Analysis|
Get more details on this report -
This research report categorizes the Market for global Choline Chloride based on various segments and regions, forecasts revenue growth, and analyses trends in each submarket. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the Global Choline Chloride Market. Recent Market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, Grade launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the Market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key Market players and analyses their core competencies in each global Choline Chloride Market sub-segments.
- In 2021, the 50% segment dominated the Market with the largest Market share of 21.1% and Market revenue of 105.5 Million.
Based on the Grade, the global Choline Chloride Market is categorized into 50%, 75%, 70%, 60%, 98%, and Others. In 2021, the 50% segment dominated the Market with the largest Market share of 21.1% and Market revenue of 105.5 Million. The Glass Wool market is anticipated to rise significantly over the anticipated time frame because it has numerous advantages, including supporting the formation of cell membranes, fat metabolism, brain signals, and liver health; the 50% grade chlorine chloride is frequently used in animal feed. Product demand is anticipated to increase due to the animal feed industry's growing need for high performance and health-improving ingredients. The 50% grade of choline chloride is frequently used in animal feed to supplement ruminant diets and enhance milk quality. To enhance milk products' flavour, texture, and nutritional profile, farmers and dairy industry stakeholders are increasingly employing 50% grade powder and liquid preparations. The market demand for 50% grade choline chloride is predicted to be driven by a shift in consumer preference toward premium dairy products, increased industry competitiveness, and rising demand for premium feed additives.
- In 2021, the Animal Feed segment accounted for the largest share of the Market, with 23.3% and a Market revenue of 128.5 Million.
Based on the Application, the Choline Chloride Market is categorized into Animal Feed, Oil & Gas, Human Nutrition, Personal Care, Pharmaceuticals and Others. In 2021, the Animal Feed segment accounted for the largest share of the Market, with 23.3% and a Market revenue of 128.5 Million. The animal feed market has increased its share significantly. Because it is used to make products for animal feed and aqua feed, choline chloride is widely used in the feed business. Animal feed has made extensive use of choline chloride, which is present as a liquid solution with a steady content of 65%. One of the main reasons for the growth of the choline chloride market has been the high importance of choline in the animal body, such as an important metabolite that is important for maintaining the cell structure in an animals’ body and other important qualities.
- In 2021, the Powder segment accounted for the largest share of the Market, with 60.7% and a Market revenue of 303.5 Million.
Based on the Form, the Choline Chloride Market is categorized into Liquid and Powder. In 2021, the Powder segment accounted for the largest share of the Market, with 60.7% and a Market revenue of 303.5 Million. The demand for the product should be driven by the widespread usage of powder forms in pharmaceutical and animal feed applications. The powder form of choline chloride is combined with vitamins, minerals, and medications used to treat conditions such as hepatitis, early cirrhosis, and difficulties with liver function. The market for the powder form of the product for animal feed application is projected to increase as customer demand for nutrient-rich feed and public perception of animal rights change. Due to its bland taste and odour, powder form is frequently used to prepare an animal feed and pet food. It is an appealing chemical booster because it works well with many different natural components and is simple to stomach. Farmers quickly embrace natural additives and supplements to safeguard their cattle from virus and bacterial outbreaks.
Regional Segment Analysis of the Choline Chloride Market
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, the U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Get more details on this report -
North America emerged as the largest Market for the global Choline Chloride Market, with a Market share of around 37.3% and 186.5 Million of the Market revenue in 2021.
- North America emerged as the largest Market for global Choline Chloride Market, with a Market share of around 37.3% and 186.5 Million of the Market revenue in 2021. The rising acceptance by the market is driving the demand for Choline Chloride. Choline chloride demand for drug manufacture is predicted to increase as North America's pharmaceutical industry increases due to the presence of pharmaceutical leasing firms in the area; the U.S. dominates the worldwide pharmaceutical business. Increased hepatitis disease outbreaks across the U.S. and an increase in people with chronic liver health issues should promote market expansion.
- Asia Pacific Market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR between 2021 and 2030, owing to the increasing encouragement and benefits for foreign businesses to enter the region. The public Demand for premium red and white meat products is expected to rise in the Asia Pacific region as consumer perceptions of animal nutrition change. Choline chloride powder and liquid solutions are frequently used in animal feed products because they enhance the quality and output of goods obtained from animals.
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the global Choline Chloride Market along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their Grade offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment Market share, and SWOT analysis. The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the companies' current news and developments, including Grade development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the Market.
List of Key Market Players:
- Sigma Aldrich
- Kemin Industries
- SDA Products
- BASF SE
- Jublient Life Sciences
- Eastman Chemicals
- Algry Quimicia Sl
- Balaji Amines
- Pestell Minerals & Ingredients
- GWH International
- Nuproxa Switzerland
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting and Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
Some of the Key Developments:
- In October 2019, To complete its line of vital products for ruminants, Kemin Industries introduced the choligem product. The choligem product, which was added to the brand-new ruminant essentialities product line by the company, enhances ruminant animal health. The main goal of this strategy was to broaden the company's product line in order to address the need for healthy animal feed.
This study forecasts global, regional, and country revenue from 2021 to 2030. Spherical Insights has segmented the global Choline Chloride Market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Global Choline Chloride Market, By Grade
Global Choline Chloride Market, By Application
- Animal Feed
- Oil & Gas
- Human Nutrition
- Personal Care
Global Choline Chloride Market, By Form
Global Choline Chloride Market, Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the market size of the Choline Chloride market?As per Spherical Insights, the size of the Choline Chloride market was valued at USD 500 million in 2021 to USD 711.65 million by 2030.
What is the market growth rate of the Choline Chloride market?The Choline Chloride market is growing at a CAGR of 4.0% from 2021 to 2030.
Which country dominates the Choline Chloride market?North America emerged as the largest market for Choline Chloride.
Who are the key players in the Choline Chloride market?Key players in the Choline Chloride market are Sigma Aldrich, Kemin Industries, SDA Products, BASF SE, Jublient Life Sciences, Balchem, Eastman Chemicals, Algry Quimicia Sl, Balaji Amines, Pestell Minerals & Ingredients, GWH International, and Nuproxa Switzerland.
Which factor drives the growth of the Choline Chloride market?High meat yield is expected to drive the market's growth over the forecast period.
Need help to buy this report?