Global Choline Bitartrate Market Insights Forecasts to 2030
- The global Choline Bitartrate market was valued at USD 470 million in 2021.
- The market is growing at a CAGR of 6.6% from 2022 to 2030
- The global Choline Bitartrate market is expected to reach USD 835.4 million by 2030
- North America is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period
The Global Choline Bitartrate market is expected to reach USD 835.4 million by 2030, at a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period 2021 to 2030. The market is being driven owing to the rising acceptance of Choline Bitartrate in dietary supplements, infant formula, and fortified food and beverage industries
Get more details on this report -
Choline and tartaric acid combine to create Choline Bitartrate, an active medicinal component. A vital vitamin, choline is acetylcholine's precursor. It aids in producing phosphatidylcholine and sphingomyelin, two key components of cell membranes. The lipid transport process, cell membrane, a healthy metabolism, DNA synthesis, and early brain development are all supported by Choline Bitartrate. Because it is more quickly absorbed and has a higher absorption rate, Choline Bitartrate is employed instead of natural choline. Choline Bitartrate comes in three forms: choline d-, choline l-, and choline dl-bitartrate. Choline Bitartrate market demand is anticipated to be driven by its rising use in infant formula, dietary supplements, and fortified food & beverage industries. The demand for Choline Bitartrate is expected to increase in the coming years due to increased awareness of the importance of nutrition and the growing emphasis on preventative health care. It is projected that various laws and standards regarding Choline Bitartrate composition, quality, labeling, advertising, and use in food products will somewhat restrain the market's expansion. The use of infants' images in presentations, packaging, and advertising for infant formula, for instance, is prohibited by EU (EU) No 609/2013. Additionally, it stipulates that no writing or image shall promote the employment of such a formula. Infant formula marketing and labeling should be created in a way that does not discourage breastfeeding.
Global Choline Bitartrate Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2021:||USD 470 Million|
|Forecast Period:||2021 - 2030|
|Forecast Period 2021 - 2030 CAGR:||6.6%|
|2030 Value Projection:||USD 835.4 Million|
|Historical Data for:||2017 - 2020|
|No. of Pages:||190|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||104|
|Segments covered:||By Type, By Application, by Region|
|Companies Covered:||Balchem Inc, Glentham Life Sciences Limited, Cepham Life Sciences, Finetech Industry Limited, Arochem Industries, Salvi Chemical Industries Ltd, Alfa Aesar, Jinan Pengbo Biotechnology Co, NutriScience Innovations, LLC, TCI Chemicals (India) Pvt. Ltd.|
|Growth Drivers:||In 2021, the DL-Type segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 42% and market revenue of 197.4 million.|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||COVID-19 Empact, Challenge, Future, Growth, & Analysis|
Get more details on this report -
This research report on Choline Bitartrate categorizes the market for Choline Bitartrate based on various segments and regions and forecasts revenue growth and analyzes trends in each of the submarkets. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the Choline Bitartrate market. Recent market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, product launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key market players and analyses their core competencies in each sub-segments of the Choline Bitartrate market.
- In 2021, the DL-Type segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 42% and market revenue of 197.4 million.
Based on the type, the Choline Bitartrate market is categorized into L-Type, D-Type, and DL-Type. In 2021, the DL-Type form segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 42% and market revenue of 197.4 million. Choline and DL-tartaric acid combine to create DL-Type Choline Bitartrate. It's mostly employed in the production of dietary supplements. Supplements containing DL-Type Choline Bitartrate assist in treating choline shortage, which results in liver illness and muscle damage. The use of DL-type Choline Bitartrate in supplements is being driven by the health benefits of Choline Bitartrate, which include supporting brain health, lowering fatigue, increasing energy and endurance, conquering depression, and improving cognitive function. People's physical and mental well-being has been a bigger worry since the Covid-19 pandemic. Due to this aspect and growing consumer awareness, the demand for DL-type Choline Bitartrate is anticipated to increase over the projected period.
- In 2021, the baby food segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 38% and a market revenue of 178.6 million.
Based on the application, the Choline Bitartrate market is categorized into baby food, food & beverage, and pharmaceutical & nutritional supplement. In 2021, the baby food segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 38% and market revenue of 178.6 million. As Choline Bitartrate is crucial for brain development, infant food production uses it more frequently. Because Choline Bitartrate promotes healthy newborn growth, it is also added to infant formula and cereals, boosting market figures. Because Choline Bitartrate helps children's visuospatial memory, it is used to make organic and fortified organic baby meals. Millions of cells expand throughout a kid's early development, and as choline improves communication between cells and the supporting cell membrane, it is crucial for early development. Choline Bitartrate has many health advantages for infants; thus, its use in baby food is anticipated to drive total market demand throughout the forecast period. The demand for baby food is anticipated to rise due to rising concerns about the health of newborn babies, an increase in the number of working mothers, rising disposable income, economic development, and population growth. This is anticipated to accelerate demand for the Choline Bitartrate market. The market outlook is also anticipated to be boosted by rising demand for infant formula that is chemical-free, natural, and organic.
Get more details on this report -
Regional Segment Analysis of the Choline Bitartrate Market
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
North America emerged as the largest market for the global Choline Bitartrate market, with a market share of around 36% and 169.2 million of the market revenue in 2021.
- In 2021, North America emerged as the largest market for the global Choline Bitartrate market, with a market share of around 36% and 169.2 million of the market revenue. Due to a large number of pharmaceutical and nutraceutical companies in North America, it dominates. In addition, North America is the region that consumes the most dietary supplements due to its sedentary lifestyle, high disposable income, aging population, and rising chronic diseases. Over 75% of persons in the US use dietary supplements. Since the dietary supplement industry in North America is well established and the continent itself is a producer of Choline Bitartrate, its products are affordable and exported internationally. The region's demand for packaged food and beverages has increased as a result of changing lifestyles brought on by demanding schedules. Because packaged food and beverages are affordable, quick, and handy to consume, they are becoming more and more popular among young people in North America. This trend is also helping the regional market.
- The Asia Pacific market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period. The Asia-Pacific Choline Bitartrate market expanded due to the rise in demand for different nutritional supplements, juice drinks, and other food and beverages among athletes. In a similar vein, the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases mandates the usage of nutraceuticals and other crucial nutritional supplements, which fuels regional market expansion. The expansion of the Asia-Pacific market is also being fueled by cogent government initiatives to boost individualized nutrition intake, rising disposable income, and increased demand for nutritional supplements.
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the global Choline Bitartrate market along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment market share, and SWOT analysis. The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the current news and developments of the companies, which includes product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the market.
List of Key Market Players:
- Balchem Inc
- Glentham Life Sciences Limited
- Cepham Life Sciences
- Finetech Industry Limited
- Arochem Industries
- Salvi Chemical Industries Ltd
- Alfa Aesar
- Jinan Pengbo Biotechnology Co.
- NutriScience Innovations, LLC
- TCI Chemicals (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting And Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- In August 2022, The Vancouver, Washington-based manufacturer of methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Bergstrom Nutrition, has been acquired by Balchem Corporation. The addition to the portfolio gives Balchem a scientific advantage through synergy in its core strategic therapeutic emphasis areas, including lifespan and performance, and it fits well with Balchem's specialized, science-backed mineral products.
This study forecasts revenue at global, regional, and country levels from 2019 to 2030. Spherical Insights has segmented the global Choline Bitartrate market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Choline Bitartrate Market, By Type
Choline Bitartrate Market, By Application
- Baby Food
- Food & Beverage
- Pharmaceutical & Nutritional Supplement
Choline Bitartrate Market, Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the market size of the Choline Bitartrate market?As per Spherical Insights, the size of the Choline Bitartrate market was valued at 470 million in 2021 to USD 835.4 million by 2030.
What is the market growth rate of the Choline Bitartrate market?The Choline Bitartrate market is growing at a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period 2021-2030.
Which country dominates the Choline Bitartrate market?North America emerged as the largest market for choline Bitartrate.
Who are the key players in the Choline Bitartrate market?Key players in the Choline Bitartrate market are Balchem Inc, Glentham Life Sciences Limited, Cepham Life Sciences, Finetech Industry Limited, Arochem Industries, Salvi Chemical Industries Ltd, Alfa Aesar, Jinan Pengbo Biotechnology Co., NutriScience Innovations, LLC, and TCI Chemicals (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Which is the leading product type of the Choline Bitartrate market?The DL-Type form segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 42% and market revenue of 197.4 million
Need help to buy this report?