Global Bitumen Emulsifiers Market Insights Forecasts to 2030
- The global Bitumen Emulsifiers Market was valued at USD 52.40 Million in 2021.
- The Market is growing at a CAGR of 8.5% from 2022 to 2030
- The global Bitumen Emulsifiers Market is expected to reach USD 109.19 Million by 2030
- North America is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period.
Get more details on this report -
The Global Bitumen Emulsifiers Market is expected to reach USD 109.19 Million by 2030, at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030. One of the key drivers of Bitumen Emulsifiers market expansion is due to Increase use of bitumen emulsions in place of traditional emulsions due to their better properties will drive market growth throughout the projected period.
Bitumen, emulsifier, and water all combined to form bitumen emulsion. In the building and upkeep of roads, they are employed as a binder. The bitumen emulsifiers market share will be driven by their significant use in road development applications throughout the anticipated time frame. The demand for bitumen emulsifier in paving applications would be driven by rising road building activity in the developing economies of Latin America and Asia Pacific. Additionally, the industry's rise is being made possible by bitumen emulsion's better properties to other types of traditional bitumen.
It may be utilised in moist environments in addition to with wet aggregates. Bitumen emulsion works well for all types of road repairs and takes little time. Since bitumen emulsion does not require heating to function, it is environmentally benign and does not pollute the air. Additionally, bitumen emulsions are the most practical and effective material for building and maintaining roads since they can be applied cold. In 2020, the industry was severely impacted by the COVID-19 epidemic. The coronavirus outbreak had a major economic impact and led to a global lockdown.
To stop the coronavirus, which had already claimed a number of lives, from spreading, nearly all industries were required to shut down. The pandemic led to a decline in a number of markets that are crucial to the construction and upkeep of roads. Additionally, the industry's rise is being made possible by bitumen emulsion's better properties to other types of traditional bitumen. It may be utilised in moist environments in addition to with wet aggregates. Bitumen emulsion works well for all types of road repairs and takes little time. Since bitumen emulsion does not require heating to function, it is environmentally benign and does not pollute the air. Additionally, bitumen emulsions are the most practical and effective material for building and maintaining roads since they can be applied cold.
Global Bitumen Emulsifiers Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2021:||USD 52.40 Million|
|Forecast Period 2022-2030 CAGR:||8.5 %|
|2030 Value Projection:||109.19 Million|
|Historical Data for:||2019-2020|
|No. of Pages:||279|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||102|
|Segments covered:||By Product, By End User, By Region|
|Companies Covered:||Asphalt & Bitumen West Corporation ATDM CO. LTD BP PLC BMI Group China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation ENEOS Corporation Exxon Mobil Corporation GOIL Ltd. Indian Oil Corporation Ltd KRATON CORPORATION Marathon Petroleum Corporation Nynas AB Raha Bitumen Inc. Royal Dutch Shell PLC Suncor Energy Inc.|
|Growth Drivers:||Increasing Road Construction Procedures|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||High Cost and Low Awareness of Benefits.|
Get more details on this report -
This research report categorizes the Market for global Bitumen Emulsifiers based on various segments and regions, forecasts revenue growth, and analyses trends in each submarket. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the Global Bitumen Emulsifiers Market. Recent Market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, Product launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the Market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key Market players and analyses their core competencies in each global Bitumen Emulsifiers Market sub-segments.
- Increase in demand Bitumen Emulsifiersin the market
- Increasing Road Construction Procedures
- High Cost and Low Awareness of Benefits
- Increasing Health and Environmental Problems
- The pandemic led to a decline in a number of markets that are crucial to the construction and upkeep of roads
- Corrosive nature of some Bitumen Emulsifiers
- High Growth Potential in APAC
- Emerging Applications Across Various Industries
- In 2021, the Cationic segment dominated the Market with the largest Market share of 43.7% and Market revenue of 22.89Million.
Based on the Product, the global Bitumen Emulsifiers Market is categorized into Anionic,
Cationic and Non-ionic. In 2021, the Cationic segment dominated the Market with the largest Market share of 43.7% and Market revenue of 22.89Million. The Cationic market category now has the largest market share and is anticipated to expand at a high CAGR over the anticipated years because for a variety of construction and maintenance projects involving roads and buildings, cationic bitumen emulsifier is the ideal product. Due to this, the category gained more than 75% of the market for bitumen emulsifiers globally in 2020, and it is predicted that it would have promising growth over the next years. They are the most extensively utilised product type in the world due to their excellent coating and adhesion qualities with a variety of aggregates. Cationic bitumen emulsifiers are best suited for use with bitumen emulsions since the majority of the particles used with them are negatively charged.
- In 2021, the Unmodified bitumen segment accounted for the largest share of the Market, with 53.4% and a Market revenue of 27.98Million.
Based on the End-users, the Bitumen Emulsifiers Market is categorized into Polymer modified bitumen and Unmodified bitumen. In 2021, the Unmodified bitumensegment accounted for the largest share of the Market, with 53.4% and a Market revenue of 27.98Million. Throughout the forecast period, theUnmodified bitumensegment is anticipated to maintain its leading position while expanding at the fastest CAGRbecause the availability of the commodity, cheap cost, simplicity of producing unaltered bitumen, and rising demand in developing economies are only a few of the reasons for the market's expansion. The demand for bitumen emulsifiers for usage in unaltered bitumen emulsions will increase as road building operations increase in several nations in Asia Pacific and Latin America to improve their domestic logistics networks.
Regional Segment Analysis of the Bitumen Emulsifiers Market
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Asia Pacific emerged as the largest Market for the global Bitumen Emulsifiers Market,with a Market share of around 35.2% and 18.44Million of the Market revenue in 2021.
- Asia Pacific emerged as the largest Market for the global Bitumen Emulsifiers Market,with a Market share of around 35.2% and 18.44Million of the Market revenue in 2021. The demand for Bitumen Emulsifiers is being driven by the rising acceptance by the market. Increased government efforts, increased investment in road development, and an expanding construction industry all contribute to the region's rapid expansion. The Asia Pacific region led the market and is anticipated to keep doing so in the future because of the various efforts and programmes put in place by governments to construct public infrastructure.
- North America Market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR between 2021 and 2030,A significant amount of bitumen emulsions is needed for the upkeep and repair of these roads, which will increase the need for emulsifiers. The U.S. government's new road construction initiatives will also aid in the expansion of the bitumen emulsifiers industry.
Get more details on this report -
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the global Bitumen Emulsifiers Market along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their Product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment Market share, and SWOT analysis.
The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the companies' current news and developments, including Product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the Market.
List of Key Market Players:
- Asphalt & Bitumen West Corporation
- ATDM CO. LTD
- BP PLC
- BMI Group
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation
- ENEOS Corporation
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- GOIL Ltd.
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
- KRATON CORPORATION
- Marathon Petroleum Corporation
- Nynas AB
- Raha Bitumen Inc.
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC
- Suncor Energy Inc.
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting and Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
Some of the Key Developments:
- In March 2021, The United States government presented its USD 2 trillion infrastructure investment plan. Of which, USD 600 billion will be used to upgrade physical infrastructure, including roads, bridges, water systems, airports, and trains.
- In October 2021, In the smart city of Agartala, the government began a conversion project for 15 important highways.
- In September 2021, The 3,824 km of national highways were constructed by the Ministry of Road Transport and Roadways.
This study forecasts global, regional, and country revenue from 2019 to 2030. Spherical Insights has segmented the global Bitumen Emulsifiers Market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Global Bitumen Emulsifiers Market, By Product
Global Bitumen Emulsifiers Market, By End-users
- Polymer modified bitumen
- Unmodified bitumen
Global Bitumen Emulsifiers Market, Regional Analysis
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of South America
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the market size of the Bitumen Emulsifiers market?As per Spherical Insights, the size of the Bitumen Emulsifiers market was valued at USD 52.40 million in 2022 to USD 109.19 million by 2030.
What is the market growth rate of the Bitumen Emulsifiers market?The Bitumen Emulsifiers market is growing at a CAGR of 8.5% from 2022 to 2030.
Which country dominates the Bitumen Emulsifiers market?Asia-Pacific emerged as the largest market for Bitumen Emulsifiers.
Who are the key players in the Bitumen Emulsifiers market?Key players in the Bitumen Emulsifiers market are Asphalt & Bitumen West Corporation, ATDM CO. LTD, BP PLC, BMI Group, China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, ENEOS Corporation, Exxon Mobil Corporation, GOIL Ltd., Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, KRATON CORPORATION, Marathon Petroleum Corporation, Nynas AB, Raha Bitumen Inc., Royal Dutch Shell PLC, and Suncor Energy Inc.
Which factor drives the growth of the Bitumen Emulsifiers market?An increase in demand for Bitumen Emulsifiers in the market is expected to drive the market's growth over the forecast period.
Need help to buy this report?