Global Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market Size, Share and COVID-19 Impact Analysis By Type (Systemic Autoimmune Disease [Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriasis, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE), Multiple Sclerosis, Other Systemic Autoimmune Diseases and Localized Autoimmune Disease Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Type 1 Diabetes, Thyroid, and Other Localized Autoimmune Diseases]), By Diagnosis Type (Antinuclear Antibody Tests, Autoantibody Tests, Complete Blood Count (CBC), C-reactive Protein (CRP), Urinalysis and Others tests), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa), Analysis and Forecast 2021 – 2030.Industry: Healthcare
Global Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market Insights Forecasts to 2030
- The global autoimmune disease diagnostics market was valued at USD 4.5 billion in 2021.
- The market is growing at a CAGR of 9% from 2021 to 2030
- The global autoimmune disease diagnostics market is expected to reach USD 9.7 billion by 2030
- The Asia Pacific is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period
Get more details on this report -
The global autoimmune disease diagnostics market is expected to reach USD 9.7 billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 9% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030. The government's initiatives and support to reduce the incidence of autoimmune illnesses are also anticipated to fuel the expansion of the autoimmune disease diagnostic market. The autoimmune disease diagnosis market is restrained by a lack of experienced specialists in developing and underdeveloped nations, while high startup costs for diagnostic centers will limit market expansion in rural areas where individuals cannot afford to pay for diagnostic services.
Autoimmune conditions weaken the body's defenses against outside bacteria, leaving people more susceptible to infectious infections. The illness is more common in women than in males, and it also contributes significantly to morbidity in the United States. Around 50 million Americans, according to the National Institute of Health, are affected by autoimmune illness. Crohn's disease, rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease, multiple sclerosis, and systemic lupus erythematosus are a few examples of autoimmune illnesses. The necessity for diagnostics for early disease identification fuels the market's expansion as autoimmune disorders are becoming more prevalent around the world and health & disease awareness is expanding. For example, The Autoimmune Registry Inc. published its exhaustive list of autoimmune disorders in the United States in November 2020. It has approximately 150 diseases, 40 subtypes, and 60 synonyms. It further stated that between 15 and 30 million Americans suffer from autoimmune disease, making it the most common category of illness in the country and frequently impacting women between the ages of 20 and 40. The market is expanding because of the increased illness burden. Additionally, the prevalence of many autoimmune illnesses is significantly rising worldwide.
This research report categorizes the market for global based autoimmune disease diagnostics market based on various segments and regions, forecasts revenue growth, and analyzes trends in each submarket. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the global autoimmune disease diagnostics market. Recent market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, product launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key market players and analyses their core competencies in each global autoimmune disease diagnostics market sub-segments.
Global Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2021:||USD 4.5 billion|
|Forecast Period 2021-2030 CAGR:||9%|
|2030 Value Projection:||USD 9.7 billion|
|Historical Data for:||2017-2020|
|No. of Pages:||190|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||108|
|Segments covered:||By Type By Diagnosis Type, By Region, COVID-19 Impact Analysis|
|Companies Covered:||Siemens AG, Abbott, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Danaher, GRIFOLS, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Protagen AG, HYCOR, Nova Diagnostics, Trinity Biotech, EUROIMMUN AG, Quest Diagnostics, Hemagen Diagnostics Inc., Crescendo Bioscience Inc., AESKU GROUP GmbH, SQI Diagnostics. Seramun Diagnostica GmbH., Myriad Genetics Inc., Omega Diagnostics Group PLC, ORGENTEC DIagnostika|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||COVID-19 has the potential to impact the global market|
Get more details on this report -
- In 2021, the Rheumatoid Arthritis segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 57% and market revenue of 2.56 billion.
Based on the type, the autoimmune disease diagnostics market is categorized into (Systemic Autoimmune Disease [Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriasis, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE), Multiple Sclerosis, Other Systemic Autoimmune Diseases] and Localized Autoimmune Disease [Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Type 1 Diabetes, Thyroid, and Other Localized Autoimmune Diseases]. In 2021, the rheumatoid arthritis segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 57% and market revenue of 2.56 billion. The prevalence of rheumatoid arthritis among the old population has increased along with the burden of the geriatric population, this is what driving the market's expansion. For example, the World Population Prospect estimates that there will be 771 million people worldwide who are 65 or older in 2022, and that number would rise to 994 million by 2030 and 1.6 billion by 2050.
- In 2021, the Urinalysis segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 22% and market revenue of 0.99 billion.
Based on diagnosis type, the autoimmune disease diagnostics market is categorized into Antinuclear Antibody Tests, Autoantibody Tests, Complete Blood Count (CBC), C-reactive Protein (CRP), Urinalysis and Other tests. In 2021, Urinalysis dominated the market with the largest market share of 22% and market revenue of 0.99 billion. A urinalysis is a type of lab examination. Numerous diseases and conditions have an impact on how your body eliminates toxins and waste. Your lungs, kidneys, urinary tract, skin, and bladder are among the affected organs. As these illnesses are spreading among individuals, urinalysis is spreading as well and dominating the market.
Regional Segment Analysis of the Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Get more details on this report -
Among all regions, North America emerged as the largest market for the global autoimmune disease diagnostics market, with a market share of around 36.5% and 4.5 billion of the market revenue in 2021.
- In 2021, North America emerged as the largest market for the global autoimmune disease diagnostics market, with a market share of around 36.5% and 4.5 billion of the market revenue. The Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market is dominated by North America, which has a sizable patient population with a variety of autoimmune illnesses. According to data provided by the National Institutes of Health (NIH), there are 23.5 million autoimmune disease sufferers in the United States alone, which highlights the urgent need for cutting-edge treatment methods and equipment. The growing effort to raise awareness of autoimmune illnesses is the key factor driving the regional market. The American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association (AARDA), for instance, is aggressively promoting awareness of autoimmune diseases.
- The Asia Pacific market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR between 2022 and 2030. Due to the rising prevalence of autoimmune illnesses and increased knowledge of their diagnosis, Asia-Pacific is predicted to have significant market expansion over the forecast period. The market is also expanding as a result of the strategic actions made by market participants, more research, and growing healthcare infrastructure. In the Asia Pacific, autoimmune, inflammatory, and pulmonary disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, and inflammatory bowel disease are on the rise, according to a June 2022 article published by Janssen Asia Pacific, a division of Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. In addition to having the highest frequency of systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) in China and Southeast Asia, the region already has the highest burden of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) in the entire world.
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the global autoimmune disease diagnostics market along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment market share, and SWOT analysis. The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the current news and developments of the companies, which includes product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the market.
List of Key Market Players:
- Siemens AG
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Protagen AG
- Nova Diagnostics
- Trinity Biotech
- EUROIMMUN AG
- Quest Diagnostics
- Hemagen Diagnostics Inc.
- Crescendo Bioscience Inc.
- AESKU GROUP GmbH
- SQI Diagnostics
- Seramun Diagnostica GmbH.
- Myriad Genetics Inc.
- Omega Diagnostics Group PLC
- ORGENTEC DIagnostika
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting And Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- In August 2022, A blood test to identify an antigen associated with the autoimmune blistering condition known as mucous membrane pemphigoid (MMP), which frequently results in painful sores in the oral cavity, was introduced by KSL Beutner Laboratories (Beutner)
- In May 2022, Thermofisher's new Phadia 2500+ range of devices will be accessible for autoimmune testing in the US . It provides dependable and unmatched high throughput for autoimmune and allergy tests.
This study forecasts revenue at global, regional, and country levels from 2019 to 2030. Spherical Insights has segmented the global autoimmune disease diagnostics market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Global Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market, By Type
- Systemic Autoimmune Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Other Systemic Autoimmune Diseases
- Localized Autoimmune Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Other Localized Autoimmune Diseases
Global Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market, By Diagnosis Type
- Antinuclear Antibody Tests
- Autoantibody Tests
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- C-reactive Protein (CRP)
- Others tests
Global Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market, Regional Analysis
- North America
- The US
- Rest of Europe
- The Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the market size of the Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics market?As per Spherical Insights, the size of the Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics market was valued at USD 4.5 billion in 2021 to USD 9.7 billion by 2030.
What is the market growth rate of the Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics market?The Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics market is growing at a CAGR of 9% from 2021 to 2030.
Which country dominates the Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics market?North America emerged as the largest market for Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics.
Who are the key players in the Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics market?Key players in the Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics market are Siemens AG, Abbott, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Danaher, GRIFOLS, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Protagen AG, HYCOR, Nova Diagnostics, Trinity Biotech, EUROIMMUN AG, Quest Diagnostics, Hemagen Diagnostics Inc., Crescendo Bioscience Inc., AESKU GROUP GmbH, SQI Diagnostics, Seramun Diagnostica GmbH., Myriad Genetics Inc, Omega Diagnostics Group PLC, ORGENTEC DIagnostika.
Which factor drives the growth of the Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics market?Advancement in Screening and Diagnosis Procedures drives the market's growth.
Need help to buy this report?