The Asia Pacific Cosmetics Preservatives Market is expected to grow from USD 550 million in 2021 to USD 1081 million by 2030, at a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period 2021-2030.
Asia Pacific Cosmetic Preservatives Market Size, Share, and COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Product (Natural and Synthetic), By Application (Haircare, Skincare, Baby products, Wet Wipes & Perfume, Toiletries, and Others), By Preservative Boosters (Ethylhexylglycerin, Decylene Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydroacetophenone, Caprylyl Glycol, And Others), and By Country (China, Japan, India, Rest of Asia Pacific), Analysis and Forecast 2021 – 2030
Asia Pacific Cosmetics Preservatives Market Insights Forecasts to 2030
- The Asia Pacific Cosmetics Preservatives market was valued at USD 550 million in 2021.
- The market is growing at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2022 to 2030
- The Asia Pacific Cosmetics Preservatives market is expected to reach USD 1081 million by 2030
- China is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period
Get more details on this report -
The Asia Pacific Cosmetics Preservatives market is expected to reach USD 1081 million by 2030, at a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030. The market is being driven by the expansion of numerous applications, including lotions, shampoos, sunscreens, and hair oils. Factors including shifting lifestyles, growing awareness of personal hygiene, and purchasing power are anticipated to propel market expansion during the forecast period.
This research report categorizes the market for Asia Pacific cosmetics preservatives based on various segments and countries and forecasts revenue growth and analyzes trends in each submarket. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges that influence the Asia Pacific cosmetics preservatives market. Recent market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, product launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key market players and analyses their core competencies in each sub-segments of the Cosmetics Preservatives market.
Preservatives for cosmetics are used to stop changes and decay brought on by microorganisms and contaminants during production, transportation, storage, or consumer usage. Moisturizers, creams, lotions, and scents all contain these preservatives, which is expected to spur corporate expansion. The need for plant and herbal extracts in cosmetic applications as well as rising dermatological awareness, are propelling the growth of the Asia Pacific cosmetics preservatives market. Positive application outlooks in sectors like toiletries, fragrances, skincare, and haircare are anticipating company growth. The need for synthetic & chemical preservatives in products is projected to increase due to the growing need for rapid, affordable, and speedy solutions. Regarding numerous focused solutions, such as creams, lotions, anti-aging serums, moisturizers, and hair care products, they are easily customizable. Cosmetics are preserved to halt alterations and deterioration brought on by bacteria and pollutants throughout manufacturing, transit, storage, and consumer use. These preservatives are found in various products, including moisturizers, creams, lotions, and fragrances, which are predicted to encourage company growth. The demand for plant and herbal extracts in cosmetic applications and growing dermatological awareness are boosting the market for Asia Pacific cosmetic preservatives. Positive application forecasts for industries including toiletries, fragrances, skincare, and haircare predict company expansion. The demand for quick, inexpensive, and quick solutions is expected to increase, which will lead to an increase in the requirement for synthetic & chemical preservatives in products. Numerous targeted treatments, including creams, lotions, anti-aging serums, moisturizers, and hair care items, are readily customizable. With automated processing technology, major businesses have noticed a fall in demand from both home and foreign markets. However, the pandemic has positively affected applications related to toiletries and hygiene, which will drive the market throughout the projection period.
Asia Pacific Cosmetic Preservatives Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2021:||USD 550 Million|
|Forecast Period:||2021 - 2030|
|Forecast Period 2021 - 2030 CAGR:||7.8%|
|2030 Value Projection:||USD 1081 Million|
|Historical Data for:||2017 - 2020|
|No. of Pages:||189|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||96|
|Segments covered:||By Product, By Application, By Preservative Boosters, By Country|
|Companies Covered:||Brenntag AG, Penta Manufacturing Company, Forbes Pharmaceuticals, Indian Spice Oil Industries, Expo Essential Oils Chemipol, Clariant AG, Sharon Laboratories, Gujarat Organics Limited, Symrise AG|
|Growth Drivers:||In 2021, the skin care segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 24% and market revenue of 132.0 million.|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||COVID-19 Empact, Challenge, Future, Growth, & Analysis|
Get more details on this report -
- In 2021, the synthetic segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 69% and market revenue of 379.5 million.
Based on the type, the Asia Pacific cosmetics preservatives market is categorized into natural and synthetic. In 2021, the synthetic segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 69% and market revenue of 379.5 million. Demand for premium, secure, and non-toxic cosmetic components are expected to rise as consumer attitudes regarding the health of their skin change. The market share will likely increase due to rising demand for high-quality cosmetic goods and the speedy transition in Gen X and millennial demographics away from long-lasting solutions.
- In 2021, the skin care segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 24% and market revenue of 132.0 million.
Based on application, the Asia Pacific cosmetics preservatives market is categorized into haircare, skincare, baby products, wet wipes & perfume, toiletries, and others. In 2021, the skin care segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 24% and market revenue of 132.0 million. Growing consumer demand for various skin care treatments, including creams, lotions, peels, and face masks. Cosmetic preservatives extend the shelf life of goods while providing moisture and defense against UV radiation, grime, and humid weather. Rising consumer awareness of the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation, which cause several acute and chronic diseases and dermatological healthcare issues, may encourage market share and thus provide a positive outlook for the growth of the Asia Pacific cosmetics preservatives market.
- In 2021, the caprylyl glycol segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 25% and market revenue of 137.5 million.
Based on preservative boosters, the Asia Pacific cosmetics preservatives market is segmented into ethylhexylglycerin, decylene glycol, glyceryl caprylate, hydroacetophenone, caprylyl glycol, and others. In 2021, the caprylyl glycol segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 25% and market revenue of 137.5 million. As a humectant, caprylyl glycol is frequently included in skincare products. It is a hydrating ingredient that hydrates skin by drawing water to the skin and retaining it there. Additionally, it contains preservative-like qualities that aid in preventing product spoilage and extending the shelf life of cosmetics. The market for cosmetic preservatives will develop as a result of the rising demand for long-lasting personal care products.
Country Segment Analysis of the Cosmetics Preservatives Market
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Get more details on this report -
China emerged as the largest market for the Asia Pacific cosmetics preservatives market, with a market share of around 41% and 225.5 million of the market revenue in 2021.
- China emerged as the largest market for the Asia Pacific cosmetics preservatives market, with a market share of around 41% and 225.5 million of the market revenue in 2021. The market for Asia Pacific cosmetic preservatives in China has been expanding owing to the increasing appeal from Gen X and millennial consumers. Also, many cosmetic companies are using premium cosmetic preservation chemicals, which is anticipated to increase market share. Demand for premium cosmetic ingredients is expected to rise as living standards and attitudes toward the dermatological component of skincare change. Market share is also projected to be driven by the quick growth in high-quality product demand, the aging of the population, and a shift toward luxury cosmetics.
- The Japanese market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. The country market will grow due to the abundance of raw materials and the rise of the dairy industry. The proliferation of food manufacturers and convenient transportation and storage options made possible by interconnected networks will hasten country market expansion even more. Moreover, it is anticipated that the demand for the product will be fueled by the quick rise of emerging markets, including skincare kits, anti-agers, and face masks.
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the Asia Pacific cosmetics preservatives market along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment market share, and SWOT analysis. The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the current news and developments of the companies, which includes product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the market.
List of Key Market Players:
- Brenntag AG
- Penta Manufacturing Company
- Forbes Pharmaceuticals
- Indian Spice Oil Industries
- Expo Essential Oils Chemipol
- Clariant AG
- Sharon Laboratories
- Gujarat Organics Limited
- Symrise AG
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting And Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- In January 2022, Schaffelaarbos the leader in the European market for egg protein in pet foods engaged in a purchase agreement with Symrise AG. With this agreement, Symrise anticipates taking a significant strategic step in the direction of its swift global expansion in pet nutrition. It is anticipated that by combining the operations of ADF/IsoNova in the US with the cutting-edge resources of Schaffelaarbos in Barneveld, NL, Symrise's current capabilities will be optimally augmented.
- In March 2022, Sharon Labs and RES Pharma Industriale, an Italian manufacturer of specialty chemicals in Trezzo sull'Adda, reached an agreement (RPI). The RPI acquisition is anticipated to close in March 2022, and Sharon Laboratories' Personal Care division will combine RPI's technology, R&D, production, commercial development, and customer service capabilities.
This study forecasts revenue at the Asia Pacific, and country levels from 2019 to 2030. Spherical Insights has segmented the Asia Pacific Cosmetics Preservatives market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Cosmetics Preservatives Market, By Product
Cosmetics Preservatives Market, By Application
- Baby products
- Wet Wipes & Perfume
Cosmetics Preservatives Market, By Preservative Boosters
- Decylene glycol
- Glyceryl caprylate
- Caprylyl glycol
Cosmetics Preservatives Market, Country Analysis
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the market size of the Asia Pacific cosmetic preservatives market?As per Spherical Insights, the size of the Asia Pacific cosmetic preservatives market was valued at USD 550 million in 2021 to USD 1081 million by 2030.
What is the market growth rate of the Asia Pacific cosmetic preservatives market?The Asia Pacific cosmetic preservatives market is growing at a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period 2021-2030.
Which country dominates the Asia Pacific cosmetic preservatives market?China emerged as the largest market for cosmetic preservatives.
What is the significant driving factor for the cosmetic preservatives market?The growth of various applications such as lotions, shampoos, sunscreens, and hair oils will influence the market's growth.
Which factor is limiting the growth of the cosmetic preservatives market?Lack of penetration in the premium cosmetics segment could hamper market growth.
Who are the key players in the Asia Pacific cosmetic preservatives market?Key players of the cosmetic preservatives market are Brenntag AG, Penta Manufacturing Company, Forbes Pharmaceuticals, Indian Spice Oil Industries, Expo Essential Oils Chemipol, Clariant AG, Sharon Laboratories, Gujarat Organics Limited, and Symrise AG.
Need help to buy this report?