Global Antibody Cocktails Market Insights Forecasts to 2030
- The global Antibody Cocktails market was valued at USD 2083.7 million in 2021.
- The market is growing at a CAGR of 10.6% from 2022 to 2030
- The global Antibody Cocktails market is expected to reach USD 5159.78 Million by 2030
- The Asia Pacific is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period
Get more details on this report -
The Global Antibody Cocktails Market is expected to reach USD 5159.78 Million by 2030, at a CAGR of 10.6% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030. The Antibody Cocktails market has been growing owing to the increasing prevalence of infectious diseases such as COVID-19. Furthermore, the increasing adoption of strategies such as agreements and partnerships propels the market’s growth.
Immune cells produce a protein known as an antibody that has a certain form and size that allows it to bind to a particular spot on a specific foreign entity, such as a bacteria or virus. The antibody may be able to stop these invaders from infecting the body by adhering. An antibody cocktail is a type of therapy that combines two antibodies. Antibodies are essentially the proteins that the body produces to protect or defend itself from disease. For instance, a monoclonal antibody cocktail containing the Imdevmab and Casirivimab has demonstrated promise to facilitate a quicker recovery from COVID-19 infection. During the forecast period, it is anticipated that the rising prevalence of numerous infectious disorders, such as COVID-19, will fuel market expansion. For instance, as of February 8, 2022, according to the World Health Organization there was approximately over 396,558,014 cases of patients suffering from Covid-19 and 5,745,032 deaths. Over the forecast period, the worldwide antibody cocktails market is anticipated to increase due to regulatory authorities increasingly approving products for antibody cocktail therapy. For instance, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration granted an emergency use authorization (EUA) in December 2021 to the multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology company AstraZeneca for its antibody cocktail Evusheld (tixagevimab and cilgavimab co-packaged and administered together) for the pre-exposure prophylaxis (prevention) of COVID-19 in a subset of adults and children. The pandemic has had a positive impact on the global market for antibody cocktails since significant participants have intensified their research and development efforts to develop antibody cocktails and lower the risk of hospitalizations in the case of extremely COVID-19-infected patients.
Global Antibody Cocktails Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2021:||USD 2,083.70 Million|
|Forecast Period:||2021 - 2030|
|Forecast Period 2021 - 2030 CAGR:||10.6%|
|2030 Value Projection:||USD 5159.78 Million|
|Historical Data for:||2017 - 2020|
|No. of Pages:||220|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||131|
|Segments covered:||By Product Type, By Indication, By Distribution Channel, By Region|
|Companies Covered:||Novartis AG, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Johnson & Johnson, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Amgen Inc., Biogen Inc., Cipla Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, AbbVie Inc., Sanofi SA, Eli Lilly and Co., Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc., Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc.|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||COVID-19 Empact, Challenge, Future, Growth, & Analysis|
Get more details on this report -
This research report on Antibody Cocktails categorizes the market for antibody cocktails based on various segments and regions and forecasts revenue growth and analyzes trends in each of the submarkets. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the antibody cocktail market. Recent market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, product launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key market players and analyses their core competencies in each sub-segments of the antibody cocktail market.
- Drivers: Increase in Prevalence of Infectious Disease
During the forecast period, it is anticipated that the rising incidence of numerous infectious disorders, such as COVID-19, will fuel market expansion. For instance, as of February 8, 2022, the World Health Organization Coronavirus (COVID-19) dashboard recorded over 396,558,014 cases and 5,745,032 fatalities attributed to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Restraint: High Cost
The high cost of the medications and strict regulatory guidelines for product approval are the main factors impeding the growth of the worldwide market for antibody cocktails. For instance, the biotechnology company Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.'s REGEN-COV (Casrivimab and Imdevimab) antibody cocktail treatment costs US$ 2,100 per dosage in the United States, US$ 2,000 per dose in Germany, and US$ 820 per dose in India.
- Opportunity: Increase Product Approvals
Over the course of the forecast period, the worldwide antibody cocktails market is anticipated to increase as a result of regulatory authorities increasingly approving products for antibody cocktail therapy. For example, in December 2021, AstraZeneca, a large pharmaceutical and biotechnology company, received an emergency use authorization (EUA) from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for its antibody cocktail Evusheld (tixagevimab and cilgavimab co-packaged and administered together) for the pre-exposure prophylaxis (prevention) of COVID-19 in a subset of adults and children.
- Challenge: Strict Taxes
Growth of the market may be hampered by elements like strict taxes and levies, strong religious or cultural convictions in some nations, and the harmful consequences of antibodies.
- In 2021, the monovalent antibody segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 55% and market revenue of 1,146 Million.
Based on the product type, the Antibody Cocktails market is categorized into Polyvalent Antibody, and Monovalent Antibody. In 2021, the Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 55% and market revenue of 1,146 million. Because more products are receiving regulatory body approval. For instance, in November 2021, the Japanese health ministry granted casirivimab and imdevimab antibody cocktail fast-track approval for use as a post-exposure prophylaxis to stop the coronavirus from spreading in the United States. This drug was developed by the American biotechnology company Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- In 2021, the COVID-19 segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 39% and a market revenue of 812.6 million.
Based on indication, the Antibody Cocktails market is categorized into HIV, Cancer, COVID-19, and Others. In 2021, the COVID-19 segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 39% and market revenue of 812.6 million. Because more techniques, including agreements, are being adopted, and this is projected to fuel market expansion. For instance, the biotechnology company Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc. announced a new agreement in September 2021 under which the Departments of Health and Human Services (HHS) and Defense (DOD) will purchase 1.4 million extra doses of REGEN-COV (casirivimab and imdevimab) for the treatment of COVID-19 patients.
- In 2021, the hospital pharmacies segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 36% and a market revenue of 750.1 million.
Based on distribution channel, the Antibody Cocktails market is categorized into Retail Pharmacies, Hospital Pharmacies, and Online Pharmacies. In 2021, the hospital pharmacies segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 36% and market revenue of 750.1 million. Due to the higher number of COVID-19 patients being hospitalised. For instance, according to data published by the World In Data, a scholarly online journal that focuses on major global issues including poverty, disease, hunger, and others, there were around 101,837 people hospitalised in the U.S. as of February 5, 2022, all of whom had COVID-19.
Regional Segment Analysis of the Antibody Cocktails Market
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Get more details on this report -
North America emerged as the largest market for the global Antibody Cocktails market, with a market share of around 39.4% and 820.9 million of the market revenue in 2021.
- In 2021, North America emerged as the largest market for the global Antibody Cocktails market, with a market share of around 39.4% and 820.9 million of the market revenue. The market for Antibody Cocktails in the North American region has been expanding owing to the increasing rising R&D activities by several small and medium enterprises to develop medical healthcare facilities in the healthcare sector. Furthermore, the U.S. has kept its R&D tax credit low which increases the demand for Antibody Cocktails in the market. Also, the population of elderly people in the region is rising at an alarming rate; however, America and Canada have the most prosperous ageing populations due to social security payments by the government. For instance, the Nordson Corporation launched a Polyurethane Tubing named 80 Durometer medical tube for medical applications.
- The Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period, owing to the increasing demand for several applications such as catheters & cannulas, drug delivery systems, bulk Antibody Cocktails, and other special applications (smoke evacuation tubing and peristaltic pump tubing). In addition, the increase in healthcare accessibility and the rapidly growing demand for minimally invasive medical procedures adds impetus to the market’s growth in the region. The multiplying middle-class population in China and India increases the demand for minimally invasive techniques. There is an advancement in the efficient medical devices in the region coupled with the increasing interest of people in taking care of elderly people at home with easy & simple products.
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the global Antibody Cocktails market, along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment market share, and SWOT analysis. The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the companies' current news and developments, including product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the market.
List of Key Market Players:
- Novartis AG
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Johnson & Johnson
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Amgen Inc.
- Biogen Inc.
- Cipla Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- AbbVie Inc.
- Sanofi SA
- Eli Lilly and Co.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting And Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- In June 2021, Iptacopan, an investigational oral medication created by Novartis to treat paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria, recently published its Phase II data (PNH). According to the study, no unanticipated safety issues occurred over the 12-week course of iptacopan monotherapy treatment. Most patients experienced a rapid and persistent improvement in their hemoglobin levels without needing transfusions.
- In August 2020, For about US$ 6.5 billion, Johnson & Johnson and Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc. entered into a final agreement. Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc is leading the industry in creating cutting-edge treatments for immune-mediated disorders.
- In July 2021, According to the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC), a pilot study using a combination of the antibody medications Casirvimab and Imdevimab for the treatment of COVID-19 was successful. According to the BMC, only 0.5% of patients needed oxygen after taking this combination of drugs, and the death rate was lowered by 70%. Prior to the administration of this antibody cocktail therapy, a hospital stay of 13 to 14 days was necessary; this time period was shortened to 5 to 6 days.
This study forecasts revenue at global, regional, and country levels from 2021 to 2030. Spherical Insights has segmented the global Antibody Cocktails market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Global Antibody Cocktails Market, By Product Type
- Polyvalent Antibody
- Monovalent Antibody
Global Antibody Cocktails Market, By Indication
Global Antibody Cocktails Market, By Distribution Channel
- Retail Pharmacies
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Global Antibody Cocktails Market, Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the market size of the Antibody Cocktail market?As per Spherical Insights, the size of the Antibody Cocktail market was valued at USD 2,083.70 million in 2021 to USD 5159.78 million by 2030.
What is the market growth rate of the Antibody Cocktail market?The Antibody Cocktail market is growing at a CAGR of 10.6% from 2022 to 2030.
Which country dominates the Antibody Cocktail market?North America emerged as the largest market for Antibody Cocktail.
Who are the key players in the Antibody Cocktail market?Key players in the Antibody Cocktail market are Novartis AG, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Johnson & Johnson, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Amgen Inc., Biogen Inc., Cipla Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, AbbVie Inc., Sanofi SA, Eli Lilly and Co., Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc., and Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Which factor drives the growth of the Antibody Cocktail market?High prevalence of infectious diseases is expected to drives the market's growth over the forecast period.
Need help to buy this report?