The Global Anti-aging Ingredients Market is expected to grow from USD 1.32 million in 2021 to USD 2.6 million by 2030, at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period 2021-2030.
Global Anti-Aging Ingredients Market Size, Share, and COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Form (Powder and Liquid), By Product (Chemical Peels, Hyaluronic acid, Retinol, Sunscreen, Peptides, Niacinamides, Antioxidants, and Others), By Application (Nutraceuticals and Cosmetics), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa), Analysis and Forecast 2021 – 2030
Global Anti-Aging Ingredients Market Insights Forecasts to 2030
- The global anti-aging ingredients market was valued at USD 1.32 million in 2021.
- The market is growing at a CAGR of 8.1% from 2022 to 2030
- The global anti-aging ingredients market is expected to reach USD 2.6 million by 2030
- The Asia Pacific is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period
Get more details on this report -
The global anti-aging ingredients market is expected to reach USD 2.6 million by 2030, at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030. The anti-aging ingredients market has been growing owing to the increasing penetration of international brands, mounting demand for skin care and make-up products, and progress in the population of working women. Additionally, the increase in the number of beauty clinics is witnessed which is anticipated to boost the market.
To lessen, conceal, or prevent the appearance of skin ageing, anti-aging components are cosmeceutical skincare ingredients that hydrate the skin and shield it from sun exposure. Among the various anti-aging components that slow down the ageing process by combating UV exposure & hereditary factors and providing moisture are traditional moisturizing ingredients including peptides, hydroxy acids, hyaluronic acid, retinoic acid, and antioxidants. Carotenoids, antioxidants, flavonols, isoflavones, leucine, nitrates, vitamin C, vitamin E, and other nutrients that inhibit the ageing process are typically found in high concentrations in anti-aging products. The expansion of the anti-aging cream market will be driven by an increase in the number of companies adding multifunctional features to their products, higher disposable income, and increased customer awareness. It is projected that the presence of major cosmetics corporations in the United States, including Johnson & Johnson, Procter & Gamble, Estée Lauder, Coty, Mary Kay, etc., will increase industry demand. More business chances are probably going to be created by the growing number of online retail platforms and the expanding awareness of fitness and health. Additionally, the region's need for anti-aging chemicals is expected to increase as corporate life becomes more of a focus and men's grooming becomes more popular, especially among young men. Due to their extensive use in these products, the rising demand for moisturising lotions, facial wipes, skincare gels, and anti-aging creams is predicted to expand the market for anti-aging components. The rise in cosmetics sales is a result of rising disposable incomes and a general increase in customer awareness of their look. Due to new product introductions like Himalaya, Boutique, and Skin Food, consumers in the Asia Pacific region are becoming more aware of organic products, which is fueling the demand for anti-aging components.
Global Anti-Aging Ingredients Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2021:||USD 1.32 Million|
|Forecast Period:||2021 - 2030|
|Forecast Period 2021 - 2030 CAGR:||8.1%|
|2030 Value Projection:||USD 2.6 Million|
|Historical Data for:||2017 - 2020|
|No. of Pages:||189|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||137|
|Segments covered:||By Form, By Product, By Application, By Region|
|Companies Covered:||Procter & Gamble, PHYTOMER, Deka Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Unilever Plc, Kao Corporation, ZO Skin Health, Inc, L’Oreal Paris, Shiseido Company Limited, Estee Lauder Companies, Inc, Beiersdorf, Allergan, BASF SE, Dow Chemical Company|
|Growth Drivers:||In 2021, the liquid segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 72% and market revenue of 0.95 million|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||COVID-19 Empact, Challenge, Future, Growth, & Analysis|
Get more details on this report -
This research report on anti-aging ingredients categorizes the market for anti-aging ingredients based on various segments and regions and forecasts revenue growth and analyzes trends in each of the submarkets. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges that influence the anti-aging ingredients market. Recent market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, product launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key market players and analyses their core competencies in each sub-segments of the anti-aging ingredients market.
- In 2021, the liquid segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 72% and market revenue of 0.95 million.
Based on the form, the anti-aging ingredients market is bifurcated into powder and liquid anti-aging ingredients. In 2021, the liquid form segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 72% and market revenue of 0.95 million. The key driver driving the need for anti-aging products, which is accelerating the use of anti-aging chemicals in liquid form, is the rising consumer demand for anti-aging remedies combined with rising lifestyle standards & incomes among the middle-class population. The need for liquid-based anti-aging components will also increase as liquid-based anti-aging products, including lotions, creams, and serums, become increasingly popular. The market demand will also rise as people become more conscious of the damaging effects of the environment, such as sun and dust, on the skin. The increased new product development in the cosmetics and skincare industry will also accelerate market expansion.
- In 2021, the sunscreen segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 19% and market revenue of 0.25 million.
Based on the product, the anti-aging ingredients market is categorized into chemical peels, hyaluronic acid, retinol, sunscreen, peptides, niacinamide, antioxidants, and others. In 2021, the sunscreen segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 19% and market revenue of 0.25 million. The sunscreen segment has accounted for the highest revenue in the market since the consumption of skincare products is increasing due to changes in climatic conditions. Manufacturers will increase demand for sunscreen ingredients by introducing UV filter-based products depending on individual skin types and changing climatic circumstances. Additionally, the rise of the sunscreen components market is being driven by rising awareness of the value of sun protection and the occurrence of skin cancer and other disorders brought on by ozone layer depletion. The emergence of dioxybenzone on the market has been influenced by increased developments in skin cancer chemoprevention. The market inclination is helped by the simple addition of several sunscreens and the continually expanding sunscreen market. Moreover, the increase in consumption of grooming products, including baby sunscreen, body oils, body firming lotions, and after-shave has boosted the demand for oxybenzone.
- In 2021, the cosmetics segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 83% and market revenue of 1.09 million.
Based on application, the anti-aging ingredients market is categorized into nutraceuticals and cosmetics. In 2021, the cosmetics segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 83% and market revenue of 1.09 million. The global industry for cosmetics and anti-aging goods is being driven by consumers of all ages raising awareness of their physical appearance. A healthy physical personality is a need for success in many facets of life, which supports the use of anti-aging products that can slow or stop these changes. Additionally, the demand for cosmetics has increased globally due to the quickly rising youth population and rising disposable incomes, which is what is driving the statistics for the entire sector.
Regional Segment Analysis of the anti-aging ingredients Market
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Get more details on this report -
The Asia Pacific emerged as the largest market for the global anti-aging ingredients market, with a market share of around 35% and 0.46 million of the market revenue in 2021.
- In 2021, Asia Pacific emerged as the largest market for the global anti-aging ingredients market, with a market share of around 35% and 0.46 million of the market revenue. The market for anti-aging ingredients in the Asia Pacific region has been expanding owing to rising disposable incomes and changing consumer habits. More business chances are probably going to be created by the growing number of online retail platforms and the expanding awareness of fitness and health. The need for anti-aging chemicals in this region is expected to increase as corporate life receives more attention and men's grooming becomes more popular, particularly among young men.
- The North American market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period, as the increased awareness of the importance of self-care has increased per capita spending on personal care goods in nations like the United States and Canada. These areas' growth is also aided by the rising millennial population there. For instance, the National Post reported in 2019 that millennials would surpass baby boomers as the US's largest demographic in 2020, when the country's population would reach 74 million. Because people in these age groups typically purchase anti-aging products, the market for anti-aging ingredients is expanding.
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the global anti-aging ingredients market along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment market share, and SWOT analysis. The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the current news and developments of the companies, which includes product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the market.
List of Key Market Players:
- Procter & Gamble
- Deka Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson
- Unilever Plc.
- Kao Corporation
- ZO Skin Health, Inc.
- L’Oreal Paris
- Shiseido Company Limited
- Estee Lauder Companies, Inc.
- BASF SE
- Dow Chemical Company
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting And Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- In February 2021, HyRetin, a brand-new anti-aging and anti-acne therapy solution were introduced by Contipro. This tactic will increase the amount of anti-aging chemicals in its product line.
- In December 2019, Have & Be Co. Ltd, a global skincare firm with offices in Seoul and brands like Dr. Jart+ and Do The Right Thing for men's grooming, was purchased by Estee Lauder Companies, Inc.
This study forecasts revenue at global, regional, and country levels from 2019 to 2030. Spherical Insights has segmented the global anti-aging ingredients market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Anti-Aging Ingredients Market, By Type
Anti-Aging Ingredients Market, By Product
- Chemical Peels
- Hyaluronic acid
Anti-Aging Ingredients Market, By Application
Anti-Aging Ingredients Market, Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the market size of the global anti-aging ingredients market?As per Spherical Insights, the size of the anti-aging ingredients market was valued at USD 1.32 million in 2021 to USD 2.6 million by 2030
What is the market growth rate of the global anti-aging ingredients market?The global anti-aging ingredients market is growing at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period 2021-2030.
Which region dominates the global anti-aging ingredients market?The Asia Pacific emerged as the largest market for anti-aging ingredients.
What is the significant driving factor for the anti-aging ingredients market?Growing personal care product manufacturing and the increase in the share of the elderly population in the region will foster industry growth and will influence the market's growth.
Which factor is limiting the growth of the anti-aging ingredients market?The high cost of raw materials could hamper the market growth.
What is an opportunity for the anti-aging ingredients market?Changing lifestyle and increasing purchase power to drive market growth will provide considerable opportunities to the market.
Who are the key players in the global anti-aging ingredients market?Key players of the anti-aging ingredients market are Procter & Gamble, PHYTOMER, Deka Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Unilever Plc., Kao Corporation, ZO Skin Health, Inc., L’Oreal Paris, Shiseido Company Limited, Estee Lauder Companies, Inc., Beiersdorf, Allergan, BASF SE, and Dow Chemical Company.
Need help to buy this report?