Global Anal Cancer Market Insights Forecasts to 2030
- The global Anal Cancer market was valued at USD 821.2 million in 2021.
- The market is growing at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2022 to 2030
- The global Anal Cancer market is expected to reach USD 1375.6 million by 2030
- The Asia Pacific is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period
Get more details on this report -
The global Anal Cancer market is expected to reach USD 1375.6 million by 2030, at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period 2021 to 2030. The Anal Cancer market has been growing owing to the increasing incidences of anal cancer among youth. Furthermore, the changes in sexual behavior and increasing cases of prostitution increase the chances of anal cancer, leading to the market’s growth.
An uncommon kind of anal cancer typically begins in the anus, the aperture at the end of the rectum. Human papillomavirus (HPV) infection increases the risk of getting anal cancer. Anus or rectum bleeding or a tumor close to the anus are signs of anal cancer. Smoking and having many partners are two important variables that are anticipated to drive the market for anal cancer's growth and demand. Additionally, it is projected that the quick increase in anal cancer prevalence and the rise in the number of STDs will fuel the expansion of the global anal cancer market over the forecast period. Likewise, it is anticipated that the aging population and rapid technological advancement will boost market expansion. Additionally, it is anticipated that the rise in anal cancer screening programs, the steadfast presence of key market competitors, and the rise in disposable income would all contribute significantly to the market's expansion. The high spending on public health initiatives, the swift rise in global healthcare costs, and the increase in spending on research and development in the field of oncology are anticipated to present the anal cancer market with considerable growth prospects over the forecast period. The anal cancer market is predicted to grow slowly due to a variety of treatment side effects and a lack of knowledge, although it may face difficulties as a result of inadequate reimbursement and a shortage of qualified experts.
This research report on Anal Cancer categorizes the market for anal cancer based on various segments and regions, forecasts revenue growth, and analyzes trends in each submarket. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the medical tube market. Recent market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, product launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included in order to draw the competitive landscape in the market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key market players and analyses their core competencies in each sub-segments of the medical tubes market.
Global Anal Cancer Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2021:||USD 821.2 million|
|Forecast Period 2021-2030 CAGR:||5.9%|
|2030 Value Projection:||USD 1375.6 million|
|Historical Data for:||2017-2020|
|No. of Pages:||240|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||108|
|Segments covered:||by Region, By End-User, By Treatment Type, COVID-19 Impact Analysis|
|Companies Covered:||Novartis AG, Sanofi, AstraZeneca plc, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Pfizer Inc., Advaxis Inc., Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Bayer AG, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, AbbVie Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., CELGENE CORPORATION, Johnson & Johnson Private Limited, Eli Lilly and Company, Atara Biotherapeutics Inc., Amgen Inc.|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||COVID-19 has the potential to impact the global market|
Get more details on this report -
- In 2021, the chemotherapy segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 31% and market revenue of 254.5 million.
Based on treatment type, the Anal Cancer market is categorized into chemotherapy, surgery, radiation therapy, and immunotherapy. In 2021, the chemotherapy segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 31% and market revenue of 254.5 million. Chemotherapy is useful for lowering the body's cancer cell count, halting the spread of disease, and shrinking tumours. Adjuvant chemotherapy is chemotherapy that is given after surgery or radiation therapy in order to shrink the tumour cell, as opposed to neo-adjuvant chemotherapy, which is chemotherapy given prior to surgery and radiation therapy. These factors are expected to propel the growth of the segment over the forecast period.
- In 2021, the hospitals and clinics segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 38.9% and market revenue of 319.4 million.
Based on End-User, the Anal Cancer market is categorized into Research & Academic Institutes, Long-term Care Centers, Hospitals & Clinics, and Pharmacies. In 2021, the hospitals and clinics segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 38.9% and market revenue of 319.4 million. Hospitals and clinics have the proper infrastructure and equipment required for performing chemotherapy and immunotherapy, propelling the segment’s growth. Furthermore, the ease of getting all facilities under one roof propels the market’s growth.
Regional Segment Analysis of the Anal Cancer Market
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Get more details on this report -
North America emerged as the largest market for the global Anal Cancer market, with a market share of around 39.4% and 323.5 million of the market revenue in 2021.
- In 2021, North America emerged as the largest market for the global Anal Cancer market, with a market share of around 39.4% and 323.5 million of the market revenue. The market for Anal Cancer in the North American region has been expanding owing to the increasing rising R&D activities by several small and medium enterprises to develop medical healthcare facilities in the healthcare sector. Furthermore, according to the National Cancer Institute, in 2019, approximately 74,752 people were diagnosed with anal cancer in the U.S. which also propels the market’s growth in the region. Additionally, anticipated pipeline product launches in the near future, the presence of significant key players, the region's high disposable income and well-developed healthcare infrastructure, improved reimbursement policies, an increase in healthcare spending, greater public awareness, and the development of novel therapies are all contributing to the anal cancer market's revenue growth over the forecast period.
- The Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period, owing to the rising prevalence of anal cancer among the younger generation. Furthermore, large patient populations with STDs, planned product launches, government support, improved healthcare infrastructure, raised public awareness, more hospitals with modern equipment, increased R&D activities, advancements in technology, and growing investments by market players in the creation of targeted therapies are expected to propel the market’s growth in the region.
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the global Anal Cancer market along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment market share, and SWOT analysis. The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the current news and developments of the companies, which includes product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the market.
List of Key Market Players:
- Novartis AG
- AstraZeneca plc
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Pfizer Inc.
- Advaxis Inc.
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- AbbVie Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- CELGENE CORPORATION
- Johnson & Johnson Private Limited
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Atara Biotherapeutics Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting And Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- In October 2016, To evaluate the potential for using Pembrolizumab, a monoclonal antibody drug produced by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., to treat advanced anal cancer, the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston and the American pharmaceutical company Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp. started a phase II clinical trial study. By March 2023, the phase II clinical investigation should be finished.
This study forecasts revenue at global, regional, and country levels from 2019 to 2030. [BRAND_NAME] has segmented the global Anal Cancer market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Global Anal Cancer Market, By Treatment Type
- Radiation Therapy
Global Anal Cancer Market, By End-User
- Research & Academic Institutes
- Long-term Care Centers
- Hospitals & Clinics
Global Anal Cancer Market, Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the market size of the Anal Cancer market?As per Spherical Insights, the Anal Cancer market's size was valued at USD 821.2 million in 2021 to USD 1375.6 million by 2030.
What is the market growth rate of the Anal Cancer market?The Anal Cancer market is growing at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2021 to 2030.
Which country dominates the Anal Cancer market?North America emerged as the largest Anal Cancer market.
Who are the key players in the Anal Cancer market?Key players in the Anal Cancer market are Novartis AG, Sanofi, AstraZeneca plc, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Pfizer Inc., Advaxis Inc., Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Bayer AG, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, AbbVie Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., CELGENE CORPORATION, Johnson & Johnson Private Limited, Eli Lilly and Company, Atara Biotherapeutics Inc., and Amgen Inc.
Which factor drives the growth of the Anal Cancer market?The increasing prevalence of sexually transmitted diseases and anal cancer drives the market's growth.
Need help to buy this report?