Global Aluminium Powder Market Insights Forecasts to 2030
- The global Aluminium powder market was valued at USD 3.2 billion in 2021.
- The market is growing at a CAGR of 3.5% from 2022 to 2030
- The global Aluminium powder market is expected to reach USD 4.36 billion by 2030
- Asia-Pacific is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period
Get more details on this report -
The global Aluminium powder market is expected to reach USD 4.36 Million by 2030, at a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030.
- The Aluminium powder is a reactive, odorless, light, silvery-white to grey-colored, and flammable powder made from Aluminium metal. It can be spherical or granular in shape. Aluminium powder undergoes an exothermic oxidation reaction. Additionally, it has a wide variety of inorganic and organic substances with which it can react. When Aluminium powder reacts with water, strong acids, or bases, very flammable hydrogen gas is created. Particle sizes for Aluminium powder range from 5 microns to more than 1000 microns. Numerous fireworks and explosions are made with Aluminium powder.
- A variety of electronic products are also made using it. Aluminium powder is a common ingredient in paints and sealants. Additionally, the production of objects that transmit electrical current, such as solar cells, frequently makes use of Aluminium powder. Additionally, it is frequently utilized in the manufacture of rocket fuel, and numerous solid rocket fuels rely on chemical processes that utilize this metal. All of these applications have increased demand for them, which is boosting the market. Additionally, metallurgy also makes use of Aluminium powder. Some alloys, which are often created by mixing the powder with molten metal, are manufactured with Aluminium.
- In some instances, modern high-tech machinery may directly produce items from powdered Aluminium. But in addition to being expensive and requiring a lot of energy, the Aluminium powder also has several serious drawbacks related to processing risks. On the other hand, Aluminium powder, also used in paint, can provide striking effects when used in cosmetics and other types of makeup that have a metallic appearance. During the forecast period, this will present improved chances for the growth of the global Aluminium powder market.
Global Aluminium Powder Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2021:||USD 3.2 Billion|
|Forecast Period 2022-2030 CAGR:||3.5 %|
|2030 Value Projection:||USD 4.36 Billion|
|Historical Data for:||2019-2020|
|No. of Pages:||279|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||380|
|Segments covered:||By Type, By Application, By Region|
|Companies Covered:||AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group, Ampal Inc., Valimet Inc., AVL Metal Powders, Metal Powder Company, Henan Yuanyang Powder Technology, Arasan Aluminium Industries|
|Growth Drivers:||The Aluminium powder market has grown due to increasing use as a coloring pigment to give paints and coatings a silvery and glossy quality. Additionally, businesses in various sectors, including aerospace and construction, are moving toward using lightweight materials like carbon fibers.|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||COVID-19 has the potential to impact the global market|
Get more details on this report -
- This research report categorizes the market for global Aluminium powder based on various segments and regions, forecasts revenue growth, and analyzes trends in each submarket.
- The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the global Aluminium powder market.
- Recent market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, product launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the market.
- The report strategically identifies and profiles the key market players and analyses their core competencies in each global Aluminium powder market sub-segments.
- In 2021, the flake Aluminium powder segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 59% and market revenue of 1.88 billion.
Based on the type, the global Aluminium powder market is categorized into Automized Aluminium Powder and Flake Aluminium Powder. In 2021, the flake Aluminium powder segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 59% and market revenue of 1.88 billion. Flake Aluminium powder is used for powder coating and can be utilized for cladding because of its high sheen and whiteness, which has a chrome look.
- In 2021, the automotive segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 31% and market revenue of 0.99 billion.
Based on the application, the Aluminium powder market is categorized into Automotive, Aerospace & Defence, Electronics & Semiconductors, Building & Construction, and Others. In 2021, the automotive segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 31% and a market revenue of 0.99 billion. Aluminium powder demand is expected to be quite strong in the automobile industry. Aluminium powder sales are directly impacted by the manufacturing and marketing of lightweight cars.
The engineering and design of new automobiles have evolved as automakers emphasize fuel efficiency and low weight. Automobile manufacturers have changed their viewpoint due to the technological knowledge they have acquired about the advantages and disadvantages of several materials, including high-strength steel, Aluminium, plastics, composites, and magnesium. The market for Aluminium powder is expanding due to the rising demand for Aluminium in the automotive sector.
Regional Segment Analysis of the Aluminium Powder Market
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Get more details on this report -
North America emerged as the largest market for the global Aluminium powder market, with a market share of around 36.2% and 3.2 billion of the market revenue in 2021.
- In 2021, North America emerged as the largest market for the global Aluminium powder market, with a market share of around 36.2% and 3.2 billion of the market revenue. The use of Aluminium powder in the United States results from solar energy's rising competitiveness with other technologies. This is the result of numerous technological advancements in the Aluminium end-use industries. Aluminium powder has excellent qualities such as toughness, consistency, and texture, making it perfect for construction use.
- The Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR between 2021 and 2030. Due to the presence of numerous OEMs in the region, the electronics manufacturing industry in Asia-Pacific is anticipated to expand quickly over the next few years. The National Bureau of Statistics of China estimates that in December 2020, household appliance and consumer electronics retail sales in China totaled roughly CNY 100 billion. Because of the rapid building expansion in countries like China, India, and several Southeast Asian nations, the Asia-Pacific region has the world's largest market for Aluminium. As a result, the Asia-Pacific region is anticipated to control the global market throughout the forecast period due to the region's quickly expanding end-user industries.
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the global Aluminium powder market along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment market share, and SWOT analysis.
The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the companies' current news and developments, including product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the market.
List of Key Market Players:
- AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group
- Ampal, Inc
- Valimet Inc
- AVL Metal Powders
- Metal Powder Company
- Henan Yuanyang Powder Technology
- Arasan Aluminium Industries
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting And Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
Some of the Key Developments:
- In January 2021, Alcoa and China Power Investment Corporation (CPI) signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to work together on projects totaling more than USD 7.5 billion for energy and Aluminium over time.
This study forecasts global, regional, and country revenue from 2019 to 2030. Spherical Insights has segmented the global Aluminium powder market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Global Aluminium Powder Market, By Product Type
- Automized Aluminium Powder
- Flake Aluminium Powder
Global Aluminium Powder Market, By End-user Industry
- Aerospace & Defence
- Electronics & Semiconductors
- Building & Construction
Global Aluminium Powder Market, Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the market size of the Aluminium Powder market?As per Spherical Insights, the size of the Aluminium Powder market was valued at USD 3.2 billion in 2022 to USD 4.36 billion by 2030.
What is the market growth rate of the Aluminium Powder market?The Aluminium Powder market is growing at a CAGR of 3.5% from 2022 to 2030.
Which country dominates the Aluminium Powder market?North America emerged as the largest market for Aluminium Powder.
Who are the key players in the Aluminium Powder market?Key players in the Aluminium Powder market are AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group, Ampal, Inc, Valimet Inc, AVL Metal Powders, Metal Powder Company, Henan Yuanyang Powder Technology, and Arasan Aluminium Industries.
Which factor drives the growth of the Aluminium Powder market?Increasing the use of Aluminium powder is expected to drive the market's growth over the forecast period.
Need help to buy this report?