Global Allergy Immunotherapy Market Insights Forecasts to 2030
- The global allergy immunotherapy market was valued at USD 2.0 billion in 2021.
- The market is growing at a CAGR of 9.5% from 2021 to 2030
- The global allergy immunotherapy market is expected to reach USD 4.5 billion by 2030
- The Asia Pacific is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period
Get more details on this report -
The global allergy immunotherapy market is expected to reach USD 4.5 billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period 2021 to 2030. The expected rise in revenue can be traced to the growing number of allergy illnesses and the trouble they cause for people worldwide. Complex allergies that make people sicker are putting a strain on the healthcare system, driving research and development in this industry. The goal is to come up with new medicines. The rising levels of air pollution inside and outside have also been linked to a rise in the number of people with asthma and allergies that affect the respiratory system. The Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) says that more pollen causes more than 25 million people allergies.
The main things driving the market are the growing number of people who have allergies and the introduction of new sublingual immunotherapies in developing countries. One of the most important things driving the market is that allergic reactions are becoming more common. For example, a study published by SingleCare in January 2022 found that more than 50 million people in the United States have some kind of allergic reaction every year. Also, allergies were found to be the sixth most common type of long-term illness in the United States. Also, SingleCare did a poll in 2021, and the results showed that 82.0% of people who answered the poll and had allergies said that their allergies affected the quality of life in the United States. The study also showed that 14.0% of the people who took part had been hospitalized because of an allergic reaction. So, a rise in the number of people with allergies is likely to increase the demand for allergy immunotherapy, which will help the market grow in the coming years. On the other hand, people's lack of knowledge about allergies and the treatments available is likely to slow the market's growth over the next few years.
Global Allergy Immunotherapy Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2021:||USD 2.0 billion|
|Forecast Period 2021-2030 CAGR:||9.5%|
|2030 Value Projection:||USD 4.5 billion|
|Historical Data for:||2017-2020|
|No. of Pages:||240|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||104|
|Segments covered:||By Type, By Allergy Type, By Region, COVID-19 Impact Analysis|
|Companies Covered:||ASIT Biotech, Circassia, Mylan N.V., Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, Merck KGaA, Stallergenes Greer plc, Allergy Therapeutics, ALK-Abelló A/S, DESENTUM OY, HAL Allergy B.V., HollisterStier Allergy, LETIPharma, DBV Technologies SA|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||COVID-19 has the potential to impact the global market|
Get more details on this report -
This research report categorizes the market for global based allergy immunotherapy market based on various segments and regions, forecasts revenue growth, and analyzes trends in each submarket. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the global allergy immunotherapy market. Recent market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, product launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key market players and analyses their core competencies in each global allergy immunotherapy market sub-segments.
- In 2021, the subcutaneous immunotherapy (SCIT) segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 65% and market revenue of 1.3 billion.
Based on the Type of Immunotherapy, the allergy immunotherapy market is categorized into Subcutaneous Immunotherapy (SCIT) and Sublingual Immunotherapy (SLIT). In 2021, the Subcutaneous Immunotherapy (SCIT) segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 65% and market revenue of 1.3 billion. The subcutaneous immunotherapy (SCIT) method is the most common and effective way to treat allergies. The treatment works to ease the symptoms of allergic rhinitis, asthma, and being overly sensitive to insect stings. SCIT has also been useful for treating allergies to more than one type of substance. Because of this, the number of people using SCIT has grown more than those using SLIT.
- In 2021, the allergic rhinitis segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 60% and a market revenue of 1.2 billion.
Based on the allergy type, the allergy immunotherapy market is categorized into Allergic Rhinitis, Asthma, Food Allergy, and Others. In 2021, Allergic Rhinitis dominated the market with the largest market share of 60% and market revenue of 1.2 billion. The American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology says that 24 million people in the United States have asthma, and that 6 million of them are children. The numbers show that about 50 million people in the United States have some kind of allergy every year. So, it is expected that the growing number of illnesses caused by allergy diseases will give the market a chance to grow in a way that is good for business.
Regional Segment Analysis of the Allergy Immunotherapy Market
Get more details on this report -
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, the U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Among all regions, North America emerged as the largest market for the global allergy immunotherapy market, with a market share of around 37% and 2.0 billion of the market revenue in 2021.
- In 2021, North America emerged as the largest market for the global allergy immunotherapy market, with a market share of around 37% and 2.0 billion of the market revenue. There are a number of reasons for the growth, such as the fact that allergic reactions are becoming more common and more people are becoming aware of the treatments that are available. For example, a report from the International Food Information Council that came out in May 2022 says that about 32.0 million people in the United States have said they have food allergies, and about 200,000 people go to the emergency room every year because of food allergies. It was also found that food allergies were common among young people. About one in every 13 children in the United States has been diagnosed with a food allergy, and about 40.0% of children with food allergies are allergic to more than one food. It is thought that events like these will make the need for allergy immunotherapy in this area grow faster.
- The Asia Pacific market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR between 2021 and 2030. The growth of the market may be due to things like the strong presence of big businesses in developing Asian markets and investments in improving SLIT, standardizing doses, and studying long-term effects.
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the global allergy immunotherapy market along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment market share, and SWOT analysis. The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the current news and developments of the companies, which includes product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the market.
List of Key Market Players:
- ASIT Biotech
- Mylan N.V.
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Merck KGaA
- Stallergenes Greer plc
- Allergy Therapeutics
- ALK-Abelló A/S
- DESENTUM OY
- HAL Allergy B.V.
- HollisterStier Allergy
- DBV Technologies SA
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting And Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- In July 2022, Stallergenes Greer, a global healthcare company specializing in allergen immunotherapy, released good news about the benefits of sublingual liquid allergen immunotherapy treatment (AIT) at the onset and worsening of asthma in people with allergic rhinitis (AIT).
- In March 2022, PVX108 is a type of immunotherapy from the next generation tested to treat peanut allergies. Aravax Pty Ltd. announced that they had opened an investigational new drug (IND) application for Phase 2 clinical trials of PVX108.
This study forecasts revenue at global, regional, and country levels from 2019.5 to 2030. Spherical Insights has segmented the global allergy immunotherapy market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Global Allergy Immunotherapy Market, By Type of Immunotherapy
- Subcutaneous Immunotherapy (SCIT)
- Sublingual Immunotherapy (SLIT)
Global Allergy Immunotherapy Market, By Allergy Type
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Food Allergy
Global Allergy Immunotherapy Market, Regional Analysis
- North America
- The US
- Rest of Europe
- The Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the market size of the Allergy Immunotherapy market?As per Spherical Insights, the size of the Allergy Immunotherapy market was valued at USD 2.0 billion in 2021 to USD 4.5 billion by 2030.
What is the market growth rate of the Allergy Immunotherapy market?The Allergy Immunotherapy market is growing at a CAGR of 9.5% from 2021 to 2030.
Which country dominates the Allergy Immunotherapy market?North America emerged as the largest market for Allergy Immunotherapy.
Who are the key players in the Allergy Immunotherapy market?Key players in the Allergy Immunotherapy market are ASIT Biotech, Circassia, Mylan N.V., Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, Merck KGaA, Stallergenes Greer plc, Allergy Therapeutics, ALK-Abelló A/S, DESENTUM OY, HAL Allergy B.V., HollisterStier Allergy, LETIPharma, and DBV Technologies SA.
Which factor drives the growth of the Allergy Immunotherapy market?Rising product approvals is expected to drive the market's growth over the forecast period.
Need help to buy this report?