Global Xylenols Market Insights Forecasts to 2030
- The global xylenols market was valued at USD 2.9 billion in 2021.
- The market is growing at a CAGR of 7% from 2021 to 2030
- The global xylenols market is expected to reach USD 5.33 billion by 2030
- North America is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period
Get more details on this report -
The global xylenols market is expected to reach USD 5.33 billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period 2021 to 2030. The xylenols market has grown due to the increasing demand for xylenols post the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic. The xylenols market may expand due to the rising need for xylenol chemicals in a variety of oilfield activities, including sustainable oil exploration, extraction, and production.
Xylenols are frequently widely used in the production of oilfield biocide compounds for use in the oil well treatment process. These aid in reducing down-hole emulsions and enhancing post-fracturing long-term production. The xylenols market may expand due to the rising need for xylenol chemicals in a variety of oilfield activities, including sustainable oil exploration, extraction, and production. Oil field services include wireline services, coiled tubing services, pressure pumping services, well completion equipment & services, and well intervention services. Due to the increased need for energy from the residential and commercial sectors, there is a growth in the demand for international oilfield services. The extensive application of the product in the agro-based chemical industry will likely increase the global xylenols market's growth rate through 2027. Chloroxylenols will see an increase in demand as a skin disinfectant and as an antiseptic, which will increase market share. In addition to being used in the production of fungicides and insecticides, xylenols are also used in surgical equipment. Due to recent events surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, a number of governments and private sector businesses are operating at a reduced capacity or have totally suspended operations. Xylenols are increasingly used in a variety of industries, including pharmaceutical, agricultural, health care, and personal care, and demand for them is anticipated to rise significantly throughout the forecast period. The demand for xylenols as an intermediate for biocides, germicides, and agricultural goods is expected to rise throughout the forecast period, and this is a major driver of the market. It is also anticipated that the expansion of the agricultural sector in both developed and emerging nations will increase demand for xylenols. However, the xylenols business is being adversely affected by strict regulations regulating the certification of the manufacturing process. Due to the global lockdown in some nations brought on by the COVID-19 epidemic, the supply chain has been disrupted. Due to the uncertainty in the global economy and capital markets, the expansion of the coronavirus has resulted in a decline in demand for chemical intermediates.
Due to the acceptance of new normal conditions and the restart of end-use industries in many countries, the market is predicted to recover throughout the forecast period.
This research report categorizes the market for global xylenols based on various segments and regions, forecasts revenue growth, and analyzes trends in each submarket. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the global xylenols market. Recent market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, product launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key market players and analyses their core competencies in each global xylenols market sub-segments.
Global Xylenols Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2021:||USD 2.9 billion|
|Forecast Period 2021-2030 CAGR:||7%|
|2030 Value Projection:||USD 5.33 billion|
|Historical Data for:||2017-2020|
|No. of Pages:||195|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||120|
|Segments covered:||By Product, By Application, By Region, COVID-19 Impact Analysis,|
|Companies Covered:||DEZA a. s., Deepak Novochem Technologies Limited, Dorf Ketal, SASOL, TCI Chemicals (India) Pvt. Ltd., the LGC Group, the Honshu Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., the SI Group, SABICA, and TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC.|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||COVID-19 has the potential to impact the global market|
Get more details on this report -
- In 2021, the 2,4 xylenols segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 28.7% and market revenue of 0.83 billion.
Based on the Product, the global xylenols market is categorized into 2,4 xylenols , 2,3 xylenols, 2,5 Xylenols, 2,6 Xylenols, 3,5 Xylenols, Others. In 2021, the 2,4 xylenols segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 28.7% and market revenue of 0.83 billion. Because 2,4-xylenol are increasingly used in a variety of industries, including pharmaceutical, agricultural, health care, and personal care, demand for them is anticipated to rise significantly throughout the forecast period. The demand for 2,4-xylenols as an intermediate for biocides, germicides, and agricultural goods is expected to rise throughout the forecast period, and this is a major driver of the market.
It is also anticipated that the expansion of the agricultural sector in both developed and emerging nations will increase demand for xylenols. However, the xylenols market is being adversely affected by strict regulations regulating the certification of the manufacturing process.
- In 2021, the Disinfectants segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 19.6% and a market revenue of 0.56 billion.
Based on Application, the xylenols market is categorized into Agrochemicals, Solvents, Pharmaceuticals, Plasticizers, Oilfield Chemicals, Resins, Disinfectants, and Others. In 2021, the Disinfectants segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 19.6% and a market revenue of 0.56 billion. In the coming years, xylenols market expansion will be driven by rising product penetration in antibacterial soaps, wound-cleansing applications, and household antiseptics. The market expansion for xylenols is being accelerated by the need for these compounds as surface disinfectants in agricultural and animal husbandry applications.
Regional Segment Analysis of the Xylenols Market
Get more details on this report -
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The Asia Pacific emerged as the largest global xylenols market, with a market share of around 34.7% and 1.006 billion of the market revenue in 2021.
- The Asia Pacific emerged as the largest global xylenols market, with a market share of around 34.7% and 1.006 billion of the market revenue in 2021. Because major phenol-producing nations like China, India, and Japan have huge production capacities, the region controls a significant portion of the global market. The Asia Pacific xylenols market is also anticipated to grow as a result of benefits including low operating costs, affordable labor, newly increased production capacity, etc. Major agricultural-producing nations like China, India, Thailand, and Indonesia, among others, consume a lot of agrochemicals, which is boosting the expansion of the regional market. Xylenols are commonly found in antiseptic and disinfection compositions that are used to clean surfaces, medical equipment, and surgical instruments. As a result, demand for xylenols will be driven by the region's expanding healthcare infrastructure over the projection period. Additionally, the exponential rise in COVID-19 cases has raised awareness of the value of personal cleanliness in the area, which is helping the xylenols industry flourish.
- The North America market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR between 2021 and 2030, owing to the increasing demand for xylenols in the North America market. Furthermore, In addition, the increasing awareness about the benefits of xylenols among consumers in the region is expected to propel the market’s growth during the forecast period.
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the global xylenols market along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment market share, and SWOT analysis. The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the companies' current news and developments, including product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the market.
List of Key Market Players:
- DEZA a. s.
- Deepak Novochem Technologies Limited
- Dorf Ketal
- TCI Chemicals (India) Pvt. Ltd
- the LGC Group
- the Honshu Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- the SI Group
- TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting and Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
Some of the Key Developments:
- In June 2018, For the distribution of inks, paints, and coatings, Sasol Performance Chemicals Division entered into an exclusive deal with U.S.-based specialty chemicals distributor Lintech International LLC. With the aid of this plan, Sasol will be better able to serve its target markets, increase sales, and fortify its position in the American xylenol market.
- In December 2019, M B H Analytical Ltd., a UK-based producer of metal alloy-certified reference materials, was purchased by LGC Group (CRMs). This plan will improve the company's product portfolio and development skills by utilising analytical tools and methodologies.
- In April 2021, A contract for the engineering, procurement, construction, and commissioning (EPCC) of a paraxylene facility in Paradip, Odisha, was made available to Technip Energies by Indian Oil (IOC). The creation of a new 1.2 MMTPA(2) PTA plant and associated facilities is included in this contract. PTA is a crucial raw ingredient utilized in producing PET bottles, polyester films, and polyester fibres for packaging. The company already has a significant presence in India, with offices in Dahej, Chennai, Mumbai, and Delhi.
This study forecasts global, regional, and country revenue from 2019 to 2030. Spherical Insights has segmented the global Xylenols market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Global Xylenols Market, By Product,
- 2,3 Xylenols
- 2,4 Xylenols
- 2,5 Xylenols
- 2,6 Xylenols
- 3,5 Xylenols
Global Xylenols Market, By Application
- Oilfield Chemicals
Global Xylenols Market, Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Need help to buy this report?