UAE IVF Drugs and Food Supplements Market Insights Forecasts to 2030
- The UAE IVF Drugs and Food Supplements Market Size was valued at USD 20 Billion in 2021.
- The Market is growing at a CAGR of 6.8% from 2021 to 2030
- The UAE IVF Drugs and Food Supplements Market Size is expected to reach USD 36 Billion by 2030
- Abu Dhabi is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period
The UAE IVF drugs and food supplements market is expected to reach USD 36 Billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period 2021 to 2030. The UAE IVF drugs and food supplements market has grown due to increasing demand for healthcare expenditure and rising research and development. In addition, government bodies are also giving approvals.
IVF, which is also called "in vitro fertilization," is a type of assisted reproductive technology in which a woman's reproductive system is artificially stimulated to make oocytes. Then, these oocytes are taken out, fertilized in a lab, and put back into the woman's uterus. IVF is another name for the process of making a baby in a lab. IVF is a process with many steps. The ovaries are stimulated, ovulation is induced, oocytes are collected, the oocytes are fertilized with sperm, and the fertilized oocytes are transferred to the uterus to implant and grow. After a thorough evaluation before treatment and a correct diagnosis, the best pharmacologic regimen and therapeutic intervention are chosen. Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) analogs and inhibitors of natural steroid hormones, such as clomiphene citrate, recombinant follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), and luteinizing hormone, are used to control ovarian stimulation (LH). Women who are going through IVF treatment often use them to help their ovaries make more eggs so they can get pregnant. The growth of the UAE IVF medications and food supplements market can be attributed to the fact that key players and industry players who are already in the market are putting most of their efforts into making IVF facilities bigger and better. For example, on November 14, 2021, Mediclinic Middle East, which is part of Mediclinic International and runs seven hospitals in the UAE, announced that it was buying Bourn Hall Fertility Centre from TVM Capital Healthcare. Bourn Hall Fertility Centre is an IVF specialties center in the MENA region. Mediclinic Middle East had already bought 30% of the shares in December 2018. The goal of this purchase is to improve the range of services offered by in vitro fertilization (IVF) centers so that they can provide the best medical care and get the best results possible.
This research report categorizes the market for UAE IVF drugs and food supplements based on various segments and regions, forecasts revenue growth, and analyzes trends in each submarket. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the UAE IVF drugs and food supplements market. Recent market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, product launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key market players and analyses their core competencies in each UAE IVF drugs and food supplements market sub-segments.
UAE IVF Drugs and Food Supplements Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2021:||USD 20 billion|
|Forecast Period 2021-2030 CAGR:||.8%|
|2030 Value Projection:||USD 36 billion|
|Historical Data for:||2017-2020|
|No. of Pages:||197|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||80|
|Segments covered:||By Product Type, By Distribution Channel, By Region, COVID-19 Impact Analysis|
|Companies Covered:||Shinelife, Adorefem, LG Chem, Adorshea, Biofield Pharma, Medibyte, Mestra Pharma, and Dr. D Pharma, Abbott, Zydus, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Merck KgaA, Ferring B.V.|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||COVID-19 has the potential to impact the market|
Get more details on this report -
- In 2021, the food supplements segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 58% and market revenue of 11.6 billion.
Based on the product type, the UAE IVF drugs and food supplements market is categorized into Drugs [ Clomiphene, Injectable Hormones ( Human chorionic gonadotropin (Hcg), Follicle- Stimulating hormone ( FSH), Human menopausal gonadotropin ( HMG), Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone ( GnRH), GnRH agonist, and GonGnRH antagonist), and Food Supplements. In 2021, the food supplements segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 58% and market revenue of 11.6 billion. The main thing driving up the demand for the food supplements industry is that people are becoming more aware of how important it is to live a healthy life. The rising demand for food supplements is the main thing that is increasing the growth of the market, and this will continue to be a problem over the forecast period.
- In 2021, the online pharmacies segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 40% and market revenue of 8 billion.
Based on the distribution channel, the UAE IVF drugs, and food supplements market is categorized into Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, and Online Pharmacies. In 2021, the online pharmacies segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 40% and a market revenue of 8 billion. IVF drugs and food supplements are selling more online in the country because of a number of factors. There are more people using the internet, products are available for 24 hours a day or seven days a week, and there are a lot of products to choose from.
Regional Segment Analysis of the UAE IVF Drugs and Food Supplements Market
- Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah (RAK), Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain (UAQ).
Dubai emerged as the largest market for the UAE IVF drugs and food supplements market, with a market share of around 27% and 20 billion of the market revenue in 2021.
- In 2021, Dubai emerged as the largest market for the UAE IVF drugs and food supplements market, with a market share of around 27% and 20 billion of the market revenue. Dubai is expected to be the largest market. This is due to the increased tourism and high availability of infertility treatment centers which attract international people.
- The Abu Dhabi market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR between 2021 and 2030, this is because of changes in the infrastructure of health care, the expansion of large companies, and the reduced risk of IVF treatment.
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the UAE IVF drugs and food supplements market along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment market share, and SWOT analysis. The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the companies' current news and developments, including product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the market.
List of Key Market Players:
- LG Chem
- Biofield Pharma
- Mestra Pharma
- Dr. D Pharma
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Merck KgaA
- Ferring B.V.
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting And Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
Some of the Key Developments:
- In April 2022, Ovaterra by Fertility Nutraceuticals, a company that focuses on reproductive health, came out with two new prenatal vitamin supplements. They are prenatal capsules that have the full amount of choline that nursing mothers and pregnant women need each day. They come in single doses so that you can take them with you wherever you go.
- In February 2022, Merck KGaA's health care division, EMD Serono, began selling birth control pills in Slim Packs. This new packaging was made to be easier to use and less harmful to the environment. This will lead to big improvements in portability, effectiveness, and ease of use.
This study forecasts , regional, and country revenue from 2019 to 2030. Spherical Insights has segmented the UAE IVF drugs and food supplements market based on the below-mentioned segments:
UAE IVF Drugs and Food Supplements Market, By Product Type
- Drugs [ Clomiphene, Injectable Hormones ( Human chorionic gonadotropin (Hcg), Follicle- Stimulating hormone ( FSH), Human menopausal gonadotropin ( HMG), Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone ( GnRH), GnRH agonist, and GonGnRH antagonist)
- Food Supplements
UAE IVF Drugs and Food Supplements Market, By Distribution Channel
- Hospital pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Drivers- Rise in healthcare infrastucture
- Restraint- Lack of awareness
- Opportunities- Rise in government initiatives
- Challenges- High Cost
Need help to buy this report?