Global Transcriptomics Technologies Market Size, Share, and COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Technology (Microarrays, PCR, Gene Regulation Technologies, and Next Generation Sequencing), By Application (Clinical Diagnostics, Drug Discovery and Research, Bioinformatics and Comparative Transcriptomics), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa), Analysis and Forecast 2021 – 2030.Industry: Healthcare
Global Transcriptomics technologies market Insights Forecasts to 2030
- The global transcriptomics technologies market was valued at USD 4,750 Million in 2021.
- The market is growing at a CAGR of 17% from 2021 to 2030
- The global transcriptomics technologies market is expected to reach USD 19,514 Million by 2030
- The Asia Pacific is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period
Get more details on this report -
The global transcriptomics technologies market is expected to reach USD 19,514 Million by 2030, at a CAGR of 17% during the forecast period 2021 to 2030. The transcriptomics technologies market has grown due to growing government funding and the rise in RNA sequencing demand. In addition, the government bodies are also approving the market players.
The study of transcriptomes is called "transcriptomics," and it is a useful tool for figuring out how genes are expressed and how each gene in an organism works. A "transcriptome" is a full list of all the ribonucleic acid (RNA) molecules expressed in a certain organism, cell, or tissue. Also, transcriptomics includes everything about RNA, such as the amount of transcription and expression, where it is, what it does, how it moves, and how it breaks down. The study of genomics has become a major topic of conversation in both academic scientific research and clinical care. Recent advances in science and technology, such as precision medicine, next-generation sequencing (NGS), and RNA-sequencing, have opened up new possibilities for public health care. The growth of the market for transcriptomics technology is also helped by the fact that the government is spending more on genomic research. Also, the use of transcriptomics in toxicogenomics will make the field more popular in the future. The need for transcriptomics technologies is driven by the growth of the market for personalised medicine and genetic testing for diseases and variations. Another factor is that more companies are getting into the industry. The fact that diseases like diabetes, hepatitis B, and cancer are common worldwide shows how important drug research and development are. This is also one of the main reasons why the market for transcriptomics technologies is growing so quickly. In addition to these factors, carcinogens are also thought to be a major factor driving the growth of the transcriptomics technologies market.
This research report categorizes the market for global transcriptomics technologies based on various segments and regions, forecasts revenue growth, and analyzes trends in each submarket. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the global transcriptomics technologies market. Recent market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, product launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key market players and analyses their core competencies in each global transcriptomics technologies market sub-segments.
Global Transcriptomics Technologies Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2021:||USD 4,750 million|
|Forecast Period 2021-2030 CAGR:||17%|
|2030 Value Projection:||USD 19,514 million|
|Historical Data for:||2017-2020|
|No. of Pages:||198|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||108|
|Segments covered:||By Technology, By Application, By Region, COVID-19 Impact Analysis|
|Companies Covered:||Agilent Technologies, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Illumina, Inc., QIAGEN, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Eurofins Scientific, Merck KGaA, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Pacific Bioscience of California, Inc., Affymetrix, Inc., Danaher Corp., and Promega.|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||COVID-19 has the potential to impact the global market|
Get more details on this report -
- In 2021, the next-generation sequencing segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 4% and market revenue of 1,900 million.
Based on the technology, the global transcriptomics technologies market is categorized into Microarrays, PCR, Gene Regulation Technologies, and Next Generation Sequencing. In 2021, the next-generation sequencing segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 4% and market revenue of 1,900 million. Recent technological advances like sample multiplexing, complete genome coverage, higher sensitivity, and simultaneous broad genome sequencing have all helped this market segment grow. In genomic research, the sequencing method called "next-generation sequencing" (NGS) is being used more and more. Researchers can use genome sequencing in a wider range of ways to study cells that it is both affordable and of high quality. This helps them learn more about how the genome and transcriptome work.
- In 2021, the drug discovery and research segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 50% and market revenue of 2,375 million.
Based on application, the transcriptomics technologies market is categorized into Clinical Diagnostics, Drug Discovery and Research, Bioinformatics, and Comparative Transcriptomics. In 2021, the drug discovery and research segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 50% and a market revenue of 2,375 million. Compared to traditional RNA-sequencing methods, the field of transcriptomics, which includes single-cell RNA-sequencing (scRNA-seq) and high-plex imaging, has a lot of technological advances that make it easier to find biomarkers and new drugs. This is true because both of these methods are used in transcriptomics. High throughput methods needed to find therapeutic targets so drug development can move forward could help the market grow.
Regional Segment Analysis of the Transcriptomics technologies market
Get more details on this report -
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
North America emerged as the largest market for the global transcriptomics technologies market, with a market share of around 37% and 4,750 million of the market revenue in 2021.
- In 2021, North America emerged as the largest market for the global transcriptomics technologies market, with a market share of around 37% and 4,750 million of the market revenue. North America is expected to be the largest market. In North America, the market for transcriptomics is driven by the growing need for new treatment options in research, diagnostics, and synthetic biology, as well as the number of people with cancer, infectious diseases, and chronic diseases, is also rising. Most of this demand is coming from well-known pharmaceutical companies. In the United States, the growing demand for RNA-based NGS is driving the market for transcriptomics.
- The Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR between 2021 and 2030, Biotechnology research is growing faster in the Asia-Pacific region because both the public and private sectors are giving more money to it. Both the Japanese government and non-government organizations help researchers in health and life sciences with a lot of money. Because of this, researchers are urged to look into the field of transcriptomics in a serious way. Also, the fact that APAC countries are getting more attention as a source of low-cost manufacturing services is expected to create growth opportunities for the manufacturing industry. Also, strategic actions, like making alliances, will help this region grow. For example, in January 2020, Genetron Holdings Ltd. made a deal with Thermo Fisher Scientific to work together on a strategic plan to improve the monitoring and diagnosis of cancer in China's public hospitals.
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the global transcriptomics technologies market along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment market share, and SWOT analysis. The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the companies' current news and developments, including product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the market.
List of Key Market Players:
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Illumina, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Eurofins Scientific
- Merck KGaA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Pacific Bioscience of California, Inc.
- Affymetrix, Inc.
- Danaher Corp.
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting And Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
Some of the Key Developments:
- In May 2022, BioSkryb Genomics first announced the Early Access Program (EAP) for ResolveOME. With this one-cell process, the whole genome and full-length mRNA transcripts of the whole transcriptome can be amplified from a single cell.
- In January 2022, Parse Biosciences, a company that helps researchers with single-cell sequencing, made a deal with Research Instruments Ptv Ltd to sell Parse's Evercore Whole Transcriptome Kits (WTKs), Cell Fixation Kits, and Nuclei Fixation Kits in Singapore and the rest of Southeast Asia.
This study forecasts global, regional, and country revenue from 2019 to 2030. Spherical Insights has segmented the global transcriptomics technologies market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Global Transcriptomics technologies market, By Technology
- Gene Regulation Technologies
- Next Generation Sequencing
Global Transcriptomics technologies market, By Application
- Clinical Diagnostics
- Drug Discovery and Research
- Comparative Transcriptomics
Global Transcriptomics technologies market, Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Need help to buy this report?