Global Telecom Cloud Market Size, Share, and COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Component (Solution and Services), By Deployment Type (Private, Public and Hybrid), By Service Model (Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)), By Application Channel (Network, Data Storage, Computing, Traffic Management, Cloud Migration, and Others), By Enterprise(Large Enterprises and SMEs), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa), Analysis and Forecast 2021 – 2030Industry: Information & Technology
Global Telecom Cloud Market Insights Forecasts to 2030
- The global telecom cloud market was valued at USD 19.7 billion in 2021.
- The market is growing at a CAGR of 20.9% from 2021 to 2030
- The global telecom cloud market is expected to reach USD 108.7 billion by 2030
- The Asia Pacific is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period
Get more details on this report -
The global telecom cloud market is expected to reach USD 108.7 billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 20.9% during the forecast period 2021 to 2030. This is because of factors such as a decrease in the cost of billing, increased mobile penetration, and a rise in the desire for bundled billing solutions. Customers who pay for their services in advance make up the largest portion of the market, and more than 80 percent of GSM subscribers throughout the world use cloud billing systems.
The term "telecom cloud" refers to the transition of the telecommunications sector from antiquated landline services to cutting-edge cloud computing platforms. The move toward cloud computing makes it possible for businesses to effectively utilize networking resources. The telecom cloud market will help enterprises use cloud computing for information technology optimization. The global telecom industry was altered by the pandemic outbreak and the series of lockdowns that followed. The demand for greater telecom bandwidth was at an all-time high during this time, and telecom networks saw heavy traffic. As a result of the COVID-19 epidemic, the global telecom industry was forced to evolve technologically in order to meet the growing needs of its customers. The main driving forces managed to keep the market value even during the pandemic. Huge data consumption resulted in an upsurge in demand for telecom cloud as people stayed at home during lockdown and businesses wanted to allow working remotely. Due to the telecom cloud market's ability to create demand even in dire situations, the global economy will expand rapidly. The public cloud segment dominated the worldwide telecom cloud market share in 2020, and it is anticipated that it will continue to do so in the future. The key factors driving the worldwide telecom cloud market are the quick digital transformation of various industries, the increase in internet and mobile device adoption, and the rise in big data consumption. Since many providers in the telecom cloud market are concentrating on raising privacy standards, the private cloud segment is anticipated to experience the fastest growth. Rapid technical development has led to an expansion of the private cloud sector. Additionally, there is a greater need for secure data storage due to expanding internet services and applications like social media, video streaming, and online payments. Furthermore, growing data volumes in industries like BFSI, IT & telecom, healthcare, government, and retail have compelled these sectors to use private cloud services, fueling market expansion.
This research report categorizes the market for telecom cloud based on various segments and regions, forecasts revenue growth, and analyzes trends in each submarket. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the telecom cloud market. Recent market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, product launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key market players and analyses their core competencies in each sub-segments of the telecom cloud market.
Global Telecom Cloud Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2021:||USD 19.7 Billion USD|
|Forecast Period 2021-2030 CAGR:||20.9%|
|2030 Value Projection:||108.7 Billion|
|Historical Data for:||2017-2020|
|No. of Pages:||209|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||183|
|Segments covered:||By Component , By Deployment Type, By Service Model, By Application Channel, By Region, COVID-19 Impact Analysis|
|Companies Covered:||AT&T Inc., BT Group PLC, Verizon Communications Inc., Telstra Corporation Ltd, Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Deutsche Telekom, NTT Communications Corporation|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||COVID-19 has the potential to impact the global market|
Get more details on this report -
- In 2021, the solution segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 57% and market revenue of 11.2 billion.
Based on the component, the telecom cloud market is categorized into Solutions and Services. In 2021, the solution segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 57% and market revenue of 11.2 billion. Unified communication and collaboration, content delivery networks, network function virtualization, and other solutions are available in the solution section. The adoption of solutions is driven by the increasing use of the internet and mobile devices. As a result, businesses need to use new technologies more and more to increase organizational agility and operational effectiveness. Enterprises use a variety of applications, including phone, email, voice mail, IM (instant messaging) and presence, unified messaging, audio, web, and video conferencing, file sharing and whiteboarding, social networking, mobility, and others. The demand for content delivery network solutions is also fueled by the exponential growth in media content, the desire for rich video content among growing internet users, the trend toward digitalization among businesses across end-user sectors.
- In 2021, the private segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 37% and market revenue of 7.28 billion.
Based on the deployment type, the telecom cloud market is categorized into Private, Public and Hybrid. In 2021, the private segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 37% and market revenue of 7.28 billion. Private infrastructure is controlled solely by an organization, either on-site or off-site, and is housed in the data Centre of the same business. Improved control, enhanced security and data privacy, specialized computational resources like RAN, VNF, and edge apps and services, and cost-efficiency in unused capacities in an already existing data Centre are all made possible by private infrastructure for telcos. Additionally, organizations can employ the unused capabilities through cloud interfaces, giving them access to the same tools and benefits of cloud management software, including automated management, a self-service interface, and the opportunity to sell idle capacities to associate businesses.
- In 2021, the software as a service (SaaS) segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 36% and market revenue of 7.09 billion.
Based on the service model, the telecom cloud market is categorized into Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). In 2021, the Software as a Service (SaaS) segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 36% and market revenue of 7.09 billion. Throughout the forecast period, the IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) category is anticipated to develop at the quickest CAGR of 21.6%. A SaaS is a service that offers a commercial benefit, is obtained through a subscription model, and is developed using cloud-native software. For any carrier-grade network, it encompasses a completely automated service lifecycle and a fully digitalized business experience. By adopting SaaS technology, telecommunications companies may quickly develop agile application frameworks that maximize resource allocation and lower overall complexity. This increases organizational agility and enables telecom companies to accept a constant rate of change.
Regional Segment Analysis of the Epigenetics Market
Get more details on this report -
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Among all regions, North America emerged as the largest market for the global telecom cloud market, with a market share of around 35.5% and 19.7 billion of the market revenue in 2021.
- In 2021, North America emerged as the largest market for the global telecom cloud market, with a market share of around 35.5% and 19.7 billion of the market revenue. In North America, there has been a significant increase in the number of major businesses with technically trained people who provide ongoing innovative technology. The current surge in mobility and the growth of intelligent mobile devices may be traced to the consumerization of information technology, which is also responsible for the supremacy of this region. In addition, in response to the growing demand for browser-based communication solutions that are both user-friendly and cost-effective, several notable vendors are exploring the possibility of introducing vertical-specific WebRTC solutions and services in North America. This is expected to boost the growth of the market indirectly.
- The Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR between 2021 and 2030. Numerous regional companies are introducing cutting-edge technology, which is a huge step for the region. The swift rollout of 5G networks and the growth of infrastructure across Asia and the Pacific, particularly in Singapore, Japan, Australia, South Korea, China, and India, present huge opportunities for adopting telecom cloud services. To maintain the smooth operation of their businesses, companies in this area encourage their employees to participate in remote work opportunities.
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the global telecom cloud services market along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment market share, and SWOT analysis. The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the current news and developments of the companies, which includes product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the market.
List of Key Market Players:
- AT&T Inc.
- BT Group PLC
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- Telstra Corporation Ltd
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
- Deutsche Telekom
- NTT Communications Corporation
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting And Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- In July 2022- A five-year 5G agreement was struck by AST SpaceMobile, Inc. and Nokia. Under this agreement, the businesses will cooperate to increase universal coverage and link underserved communities worldwide.
- In March 2020, AT&T and Google Cloud collaborated to assist businesses in making the most of the technologies and capabilities offered by Google Cloud by utilizing AT&T network connectivity at the edge, which included 5G. This was made possible due to the collaboration between AT&T and Google Cloud. Additionally, AT&T and Google Cloud aim to create a portfolio of 5G edge computing solutions to assist organizations in handling actual business issues. These solutions will bring together AT&T's network, the top technologies offered by Google Cloud, and edge computing.
This study forecasts global, regional, and country revenue from 2019 to 2030. Spherical Insights has segmented the global telecom cloud market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Global Telecom Cloud Market, By Component
Global Telecom Cloud Market, By Deployment Type
Global Telecom Cloud Market, By Service Model
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Global Telecom Cloud Market, By Application Channel
- Network, Data Storage, and Computing
- Traffic Management
- Cloud Migration
Global Telecom Cloud Market, By Enterprise
- Large Enterprises
Global Telecom Cloud Market, Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Need help to buy this report?