Global TCV Vaccines Market Insights Forecasts to 2030
- The global TCV vaccines market was valued at USD 332 million in 2021.
- The market is growing at a CAGR of 12.5% from 2021 to 2030
- The global TCV vaccines market is expected to reach USD 958 million by 2030
- The Asia Pacific is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period
Get more details on this report -
The global TCV vaccines market is expected to reach USD 958 million by 2030, at a CAGR of 12.5% during the forecast period 2021 to 2030. The TCV vaccines market has grown due to the increasing prevalence of typhoid, increasing government initiatives, increasing antibiotic resistance, and adoption of inorganic growth strategies
Typhoid is a bacterial infection that can cause diarrhea, vomiting, and a high fever. Salmonella typhi, a type of bacteria, causes this disease, which can be fatal. It is usually given at least 2 weeks before a person is likely to be diagnosed with S. Typhi. The vaccine stays effective for about 3 years after the vaccination. Every 3 years, a booster shot is needed to keep the immunity well. Some of the most common side effects of this vaccine are reactions at the injection site (such as pain, redness, or swelling), feeling sick, getting a headache, or having diarrhea. The World Health Organization (WHO) has recommended three vaccines for typhoid: live attenuated vaccine, capsular polysaccharide vaccine, and conjugate vaccine. In babies, these cells can help the immune system work well to protect against pathogens. This is the main reasons why conjugate vaccines are better than other kinds of vaccines. Peda-Typh, made by Bio-Med Pvt. Ltd., and Typbar TCV, made by Bharat Biotech, are the only two conjugate vaccines on the market right now. Both vaccines can be bought on the private market (i.e. India). The World Health Organization says that countries, where typhoid is common, should give typhoid conjugate vaccine (TCV) to babies and children over six months old. This new policy will make sure that people in places where typhoid is most common can get vaccinated. Each year, the disease causes nearly 12 million infections and between 128,000 and 161,000 deaths. Typhoid affects young children and people who are from region like parts of Asia-Pacific, Sub-Saharan Africa, Latin America, and the Middle East, where water and sanitation systems are often old, not good enough, or unsafe.
This research report categorizes the market for global vaccines market based on various segments and regions, forecasts revenue growth, and analyzes trends in each submarket. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the global TCV vaccines market. Recent market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, product launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key market players and analyses their core competencies in each global TCV vaccines market sub-segments.
Global TCV Vaccines Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2021:||USD 332 million|
|Forecast Period 2021-2030 CAGR:||12.5%|
|2030 Value Projection:||USD 958 million|
|Historical Data for:||2017-2020|
|No. of Pages:||231|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||108|
|Segments covered:||By Vaccine Brand, By Distribution Channel, By Region, COVID-19 Impact Analysis|
|Companies Covered:||GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Sanofi SA, Bharat Biotech, PT BIO FARMA, PaxVax, Inc, AstraZeneca PLC, Emergent BioSolutions Inc., Daiichi Sankyo Co. Ltd, Johnson & Johnson, Merck & Co., Novavax Inc., Pfizer Inc., Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||COVID-19 has the potential to impact the global market|
Get more details on this report -
- In 2021, the Ty21a ( Vivotif) segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 33% and market revenue of 109.5 million.
Based on the vaccine brand, the global TCV vaccines market is categorized into annual Ty21a ( Vivotif), ViCPS ( Typhim Vi), Vi-TT ( Peda-typhTM), and Typbar TCV. In 2021, the Ty21a ( Vivotif) segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 33% and market revenue of 109.5 billion. Ty21a vaccines are good at lowering the risk of typhoid fever, and they have low rates of side effects. About half of typhoid cases can be stopped in the first three years after getting the oral Ty21a vaccine. In the first year, the injectable Vi polysaccharide vaccine stopped about two-thirds of typhoid cases, and by the end of the third year, it had stopped 55% of all typhoid cases. The effectiveness of this vaccine has only been shown in kids over the age of two.
- In 2021, the public segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 28.1% and a market revenue of 93.2 billion.
Based on the distribution channel, the TCV vaccines market is categorized into Public, UNICEF, Tender ( Govt.), and Private. In 2021, the public segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 28.1% and a market revenue of 93.2 billion. The public segment is dominating because of the increasing awareness among people due to the increase in government initiatives.
Regional Segment Analysis of the TCV Vaccines Market
Get more details on this report -
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
North America emerged as the largest market for the global TCV Vaccines Market, with a market share of around 34% and 332 million of the market revenue in 2021.
- In 2021, North America emerged as the largest market for the global TCV vaccines market, with a market share of around 34% and 332 million of the market revenue. Because its healthcare infrastructure is growing quickly and the government is spending more on healthcare. The rise is due to the increase in the pharmaceutical industry, a world-class healthcare system, and a lot of money spent by people on healthcare. As more and more TCV vaccines are being made, the market is likely to grow.
- The Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR between 2021 and 2030, owing to the increasing demand for an increasing number of organizations promoting the need for TCV vaccines to the people. In addition, the increasing awareness about the benefits of TCV vaccines among people in the region is expected to propel the market’s growth during the forecast period.
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the global TCV vaccines market along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment market share, and SWOT analysis. The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the companies' current news and developments, including product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the market.
List of Key Market Players:
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Sanofi SA
- Bharat Biotech
- PT BIO FARMA
- PaxVax, Inc
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Emergent BioSolutions Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo Co. Ltd
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merck & Co.
- Novavax Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting And Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
Some of the Key Developments:
- In July 2020, the USFDA gave Merck permission to use GARDASIL 9, an HPV vaccine, for more than just preventing cancers of the oropharynx and head and neck caused by certain types of HPV.
- In August 2021, GlaxoSmithKline plc sent the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) a Biologics License Application (BLA) for its experimental vaccine PRIORIX. It is meant to protect against measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR).
This study forecasts global, regional, and country revenue from 2019 to 2030. Spherical Insights has segmented the global TCV vaccines market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Global TCV Vaccines Market, By Vaccine Brand,
- Ty21a ( Vivotif)
- ViCPS ( Typhim Vi)
- Vi-TT ( Peda-typhTM)
- Typbar TCV
Global TCV Vaccines Market, By Distribution Channel
- Tender ( Govt.)
Global TCV Vaccines Market, Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Need help to buy this report?