Global T-Cell Lymphoma Market Insights Forecasts to 2030
- The global T-Cell lymphoma market was valued at USD 1,627.1 million in 2021.
- The market is growing at a CAGR of 8.50% from 2021 to 2030
- The global T-Cell lymphoma market is expected to reach USD 3,390.6 million by 2030
- The Asia Pacific is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period
Get more details on this report -
The global T-Cell lymphoma market is expected to reach USD 3,390.6 million by 2030, at a CAGR of 8.50% during the forecast period 2021 to 2030. The T-Cell lymphoma market has grown due to the increasing number of the geriatric population and the risk of lymphoma due to autoimmune disorders. In addition, the change in lifestyle, increase in technological development, and the positive effect of the thymus (T)- cell lymphoma treatment is also driving the market growth.
T-cell lymphoma is a type of blood cancer that is caused when T-cell lymphocytes in the immune system grow and divide continuously. Peripheral T-cell lymphoma and T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma are the two most common types of T-cell lymphoma. T-cell lymphoma can be treated in many ways, such as chemotherapy, radiation therapy, immunotherapy, antiviral therapy, stem cell transplantation, and others. Also, the spread of COVID-19 had an effect on the market because it led to a big drop in the number of hospitals and healthcare services around the world. It also had an effect on the economy of the whole world. The T-cell lymphoma market is growing because radiation is causing more lymphoma cancer, in addition, autoimmune diseases increase the risk of lymphoma. The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society states that 186,400 new cases of leukemia and lymphoma will be found in people living in the United States in the year 2021. In the United States, there were also 825,651 people living with lymphoma, 152,671 of who had Hodgkin lymphoma and 672,980 of whom had non-Hodgkin lymphoma. T-cell lymphoma is a big reason why non-Hodgkin lymphoma happens, which in turn contributes a lot to the growth of the market as a whole. The overall market is also growing because of the growing demand for expensive products like Keytruda, Opdivo, and immune checkpoint inhibitors, as well as the introduction of a number of new therapies and the label expansion of products that are already on the market. But the high cost of treatment for T-cell lymphoma and the bad side effects of medicines have restrained the market from growing. This has been a huge problem for the business.
This research report categorizes the market for global T-Cell lymphoma based on various segments and regions, forecasts revenue growth, and analyzes trends in each submarket. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the global T-Cell lymphoma market. Recent market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, product launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key market players and analyses their core competencies in each global T-Cell lymphoma market sub-segments.
Global T-Cell Lymphoma Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2021:||USD 1,627.1 million|
|Forecast Period 2021-2030 CAGR:||8.50 %|
|2030 Value Projection:||USD 3,390.6 million|
|Historical Data for:||2017-2020|
|No. of Pages:||222|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||112|
|Segments covered:||By Type of Lymphoma, By Type of Therapy, By Region, COVID-19 Impact Analysis|
|Companies Covered:||Novartis AG, Merck KGaA, Gilead Sciences Inc., TCR2 Therapeutics Inc, Bluebird Bio Inc., Sorrento Therapeutics, Fate Therapeutics, Pfizer Inc., Amgen, Celgene Corporation|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||COVID-19 has the potential to impact the global market|
Get more details on this report -
- In 2021, the peripheral T-cell lymphoma segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 35% and market revenue of 569.4 million.
Based on the type of lymphoma, the global T-Cell lymphoma market is categorized into Peripheral T-cell Lymphoma, Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma, Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma, Angio-immuno-blastic T-cell Lymphoma, and Other Types of Lymphoma. In 2021, the peripheral T-cell lymphoma segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 35% and market revenue of 569.4 million. Peripheral T cell lymphoma, often known as PTCL, is a diverse category of lymphomas that accounts for between 5% and 15% of all cases of non-Hodgkin lymphoma in the world. In terms of their clinical presentation, these lymphomas are frequently aggressive.
- In 2021, the chemotherapy segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 40% and a market revenue of 650.8 million.
Based on type of therapy, the T-Cell lymphoma market is categorized into Radiotherapy, Chemotherapy, Immunotherapy, Stem Cell Transplantation, and Other Types of Therapies. In 2021, the chemotherapy segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 40% and market revenue of 650.8 million. Chemotherapy is a drug treatment that is often used to treat lymphoma. It stops and slows the growth of cancer cells. In contrast to surgery and radiation therapy, chemotherapy can work on the whole body. These treatments can kill, or get rid of cancer cells in a certain part of the body.
Regional Segment Analysis of the T-Cell Lymphoma Market
Get more details on this report -
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
North America emerged as the largest market for the global T-Cell lymphoma market, with a market share of around 33.1% and 1,627.1 million of the market revenue in 2021.
- In 2021, North America emerged as the largest market for the global T-Cell lymphoma market, with a market share of around 33.1% and 1,627.1 million of the market revenue. North America is expected to be the largest market. Some of the things that are driving market growth in the North American region are the high number of cases of T-cell lymphoma, the presence of strong competitors, and more research and development. The GlobalCan 2020 report says that there were 8,506 new cases of non-Hodgkin lymphoma in Canada, and it killed 313 people. Since T-cell lymphomas are a subtype of Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, the expected rise in Non-Hodgkin lymphoma cases will likely lead to an increase in the demand for different treatment options, which will help the market grow.
- The Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR between 2021 and 2030, due to a rise in prevalence rate, increased investment in the healthcare sector, and growing government initiatives.
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the global T-Cell lymphoma market along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment market share, and SWOT analysis. The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the companies' current news and developments, including product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the market.
List of Key Market Players:
- Novartis AG
- Merck KGaA
- Gilead Sciences Inc.
- TCR2 Therapeutics Inc
- Bluebird Bio Inc.
- Sorrento Therapeutics
- Fate Therapeutics
- Pfizer Inc.
- Celgene Corporation
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting And Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
Some of the Key Developments:
- In September 2021, Soligenix Inc. announced that the Orphan Products Development had granted orphan drug designation to the active ingredient hypericin for the treatment of T-cell lymphoma.
- In December 2020, an investigational new drug application for LB1901 was approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). LB1901 is a chimeric antigen receptor T-cell therapy that is being made to treat adults with T-cell lymphoma that has come back or doesn't respond to other treatments.
This study forecasts global, regional, and country revenue from 2019 to 2030. Spherical Insights has segmented the global T-Cell lymphoma market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Global T-Cell Lymphoma Market, By Type of Lymphoma
- Peripheral T-cell Lymphoma
- Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma
- Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
- Angio-immuno-blastic T-cell Lymphoma
- Other Types of Lymphoma
Global T-Cell Lymphoma Market, By Type of Therapy
- Stem Cell Transplantation
- Other Types of Therapies
Global T-Cell Lymphoma Market, Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Need help to buy this report?