Global Poly Aluminum Chloride Market Size, Share, and COVID-19 Impact Analysis By Form (Solid and Liquid), By Basicity (Low (below 10%), Medium (50%-70%) and High (above 83%)), By End-user (Water treatment, Pulp & paper, Textiles, Oil & gas and Others) and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa), Analysis and Forecast 2021 – 2030Industry: Chemicals & Materials
Global Poly Aluminum Chloride Market Insights Forecasts to 2030
- The global Poly Aluminum Chloride Market was valued at USD 2.00 Billion in 2021.
- The Market is growing at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2022 to 2030
- The global Poly Aluminum Chloride Market is expected to reach USD 3.49 Billion by 2030
- Europe is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period.
Get more details on this report -
The global Poly Aluminum Chloride Market is expected to reach USD 3.49 Billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030. The main factor driving the growth of the poly aluminum chloride market is its extensive use for industrial wastewater and drinking water treatment. The value of the poly aluminium chloride market will also rise due to the rising demand for paper and paper-based goods.
Poly aluminium chloride, often known as PAC, is a soluble aluminium product created when aluminium chloride partially interacts with a base. Both liquid and solid versions of poly aluminium are readily available. It should be maintained in rubber or plastic-lined containers that can withstand acid because it is colourless to pale yellow when liquid. It must be packaged in polyethene-coated bags and is yellow when it is solid. Chemically speaking, aluminium is present in poly aluminium chloride. Additionally, it is referred to as poly aluminium chloride hydroxide or poly aluminium chloride hydroxide sulphate. In water, it is simply soluble. Due to several motivating factors, the worldwide Poly Aluminum Chloride (PAC) Market is witnessing a considerable increase in revenue growth. Growing demand in end-use sectors, including the paper and water treatment industries, is anticipated to fuel the market. It is frequently used to treat drinking water, sewage, and industrial effluents because of qualities, including high charge and low sludge retention. Additionally, it has uses in the cosmetic and personal care sectors, where it is an active component in antiperspirants and deodorants. During the anticipated time frame, all of these elements are anticipated to create profitable prospects for industry. Furthermore, because PAC is widely employed in the oil and gas sectors and possesses efficient phase separation, it is likely to destabilise oil-water emulsions. The price of poly aluminum chloride is expensive owing to its complicated extraction procedure, which may serve as a restraint to some extent throughout the projected period, which significantly hinders the growth of the worldwide poly aluminum chloride (PAC) market. The chemical characteristics of poly aluminum chloride restrict the market growth of this product since it is highly reactive with moisture and carbon. It should thus be stored in an airtight container. Additionally, the price of storage is greater. Poly-aluminum chloride's high price is expected to quite dim the market outlook throughout the projection period due to its difficult extraction process. One of the most efficient water treatment agents available today is PAC (Poly Aluminum Chloride). Since it has the best coagulation efficiency and the widest pH and temperature application ranges of any water treatment chemical, it is commonly used in both potable water and wastewater treatment. This great efficiency yields increased production capacity and cheaper operating expenses. Because PAC doesn't affect pH, less pH adjustment chemicals are needed, which further saves operating costs. Increased awareness of drinking water safety standards and the expansion of water treatment facilities worldwide will both considerably enhance the market share for poly aluminum chloride. Rising demand for paper and paper-based goods will increase product demand even further in the upcoming years.
This research report categorizes the Market for global Poly Aluminum Chloride based on various segments and regions, forecasts revenue growth, and analyses trends in each submarket. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the Global Poly Aluminum Chloride Market. Recent Market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, Product launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the Market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key Market players and analyses their core competencies in each global Poly Aluminum Chloride Market sub-segments.
Global Poly Aluminum Chloride Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2021:||USD 2.00 Billion|
|Forecast Period 2021-2030 CAGR:||6.4%|
|2030 Value Projection:||USD 3.49 Billion|
|Historical Data for:||2017-2020|
|No. of Pages:||204|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||133|
|Segments covered:||By Form, By Basicity, By End-user, By Region, COVID-19 Impact Analysis|
|Companies Covered:||Airedale Chemical, Feralco AB, GEO Speciality Chemicals, Gongyi Filter Industry Co., Ltd., Grasim Industries Ltd., Gujarat Alkalies and Chemical Ltd., Kanoria Chemicals & Industries Limited, Kemira Oyj, Synergy Multichem Pvt. Ltd., USALCO, Henan Aierfuke Chemicals Co., Ltd., De Dietrich Process Systems, Inc.|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||Due to the increasing number of COVID-19 cases|
Get more details on this report -
- In 2021, the Liquid segment accounted for the largest share of the Market, with 60.6% and a Market revenue of 1.21 Billion.
Based on the Form, the Poly Aluminum Chloride Market is categorized into Solid and Liquid. In 2021, the Liquid segment accounted for the largest share of the Market, with 60.6% and a Market revenue of 1.21 Billion. Throughout the forecast period, the Liquid segment is anticipated to maintain its leading position This is explained by the vast range of uses it has in the water treatment sector. During the water treatment procedure, the liquid product variety exhibits outstanding qualities. It is a very effective coagulant that tends to produce little waste sludge across a wide pH range and performs best at low temperatures. The expansion of the poly aluminum chloride market will be driven by the greater compatibility of liquid form for applications such as treatment of drinking water, wastewater, swimming pool water, and industrial effluents and sewage.
- In 2021, the High Basicity segment accounted for the largest share of the Market, with 43.3% and a Market revenue of 0.86 Billion.
Based on the Basicity, the Poly Aluminum Chloride Market is categorized into Low (below 10%), Medium (50%-70%) and High (above 83%) Basicity. In 2021, the High Basicity segment accounted for the largest share of the Market, with 43.3% and a Market revenue of 0.86 Billion. Throughout the forecast period, the High Basicity segment is anticipated to maintain its leading position because the segment's expansion is owing to its widespread use in raw water treatment to make it drinkable. Some of the major variables most likely to influence the consumption of high basicity sector in the upcoming years are the expanding global population and the worrisome pace of escalating water shortages in highly populated nations. A crucial factor in the growth of the poly aluminum chloride market is the growing utilisation of high basicity poly aluminum chloride (PAC) for reducing the residual aluminum content in tap water.
- In 2021, the Water treatment segment accounted for the largest share of the Market, with 25.5% and a Market revenue of 0.51 Billion.
Based on the End-users, the Poly Aluminum Chloride Market is categorized Water treatment, Pulp & paper, Textiles, Oil & gas and Others. In 2021, Water treatment segment accounted for the largest share of the Market, with 25.5% and a Market revenue of 0.51 Billion. Throughout the forecast period, the Water treatment segment is anticipated to maintain its leading position while expanding at the fastest CAGR The main factors driving the use of PAC in water treatment applications in recent years have been the rise in industrial wastewater treatment concerns and the desire for clean, potable water. Additionally, growing efforts by several national governments to put in place wastewater treatment and management facilities for businesses producing large amounts of wastewater from their operations will increase product penetration for water treatment applications.
Regional Segment Analysis of the Poly Aluminum Chloride Market
Get more details on this report -
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Asia Pacific emerged as the largest Market for the global Poly Aluminum Chloride Market, with a Market share of around 27.9% and 0.55 Billion of the Market revenue in 2021.
- Asia Pacific emerged as the largest Market for the global Poly Aluminum Chloride Market, with a Market share of around 27.9% and 0.55 Billion of the Market revenue in 2021. The demand for Poly Aluminum Chloride is being driven by the rising acceptance by the market. The market for Poly Aluminum Chloride was dominated by the Asia Pacific region One of the main elements influencing the eventual expansion of poly aluminum chloride in Asia-Pacific nations and the subsequent stimulation of the total market is the existence of big companies in this area. One of the top Indian producers of chemical intermediates, Kanoria Chemicals & Industries Limited (KCI), has announced the opening of a poly aluminum chloride factory there for the purpose of treating water.
- Europe Market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR between 2021 and 2030, Production of poly aluminum chloride is necessary for new environmentally friendly drinking water treatment methods mandated by the EU, which is one of the major causes driven the expansion of the industry as a whole. According to a research published by the EUROPEAN COMMISSION - CINEA - D2, drinking water is now produced in Europe at a rate of 44,000 million m3/year. Inorganic poly aluminum coagulants (PAC) are needed in drinking water treatment facilities for the purification process.
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the global Poly Aluminum Chloride Market along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their Product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment Market share, and SWOT analysis. The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the companies' current news and developments, including Product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the Market.
List of Key Market Players:
- Airedale Chemical
- Feralco AB
- GEO Speciality Chemicals
- Gongyi Filter Industry Co., Ltd.
- Grasim Industries Ltd.
- Gujarat Alkalies and Chemical Ltd.
- Kanoria Chemicals & Industries Limited
- Kemira Oyj
- Synergy Multichem Pvt. Ltd.
- Henan Aierfuke Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- De Dietrich Process Systems, Inc.
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting and Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
Some of the Key Developments:
- In February 2021, The Angola Wastewater Treatment Plant was refurbished by the Steuben Lakes Regional Waste District (SLRWD), a company that provides water purifying services. The system's phosphorus removal was improved by using poly aluminum chloride rather than ferrous chloride.
This study forecasts global, regional, and country revenue from 2019 to 2030. Spherical Insights has segmented the global Poly Aluminum Chloride Market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Global Poly Aluminum Chloride Market, By Form
Global Poly Aluminum Chloride Market, By Basicity
- Low (below 10%)
- Medium (50%-70%)
- High (above 83%)
Global Poly Aluminum Chloride Market, By End-users
- Water treatment
- Pulp & paper
- Oil & gas
Global Poly Aluminum Chloride Market, Regional Analysis
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of South America
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Need help to buy this report?