Global Organic Peroxide Market Insights Forecasts to 2030
- The global Organic Peroxide Market was valued at USD 3.00 Billion in 2021.
- The Market is growing at a CAGR of 3.4% from 2022 to 2030
- The global Organic Peroxide Market is expected to reach USD 4.05 Billion by 2030
- North America is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period.
Get more details on this report -
The global Organic Peroxide Market is expected to reach USD 4.05 Billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 3.4% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030. Over the projected period, the demand for Organic Peroxide in the market will increase due to polymer demand across several sectors globally.
Organic Peroxides are utilized as initiators, activators, catalysts, accelerators, curing agents, hardeners, cross-linking agents, and promoters and other compounds containing organic peroxide. These are widely used as initiators in the polymerization process to create a variety of polymers. Throughout the assessment period, the expansion of the organic peroxide market is anticipated to be supported by the rising demand for thermoplastics and polymers across various industrial applications. In addition to many other industries, this specialised chemical finds use in the adhesives, coatings, textile, rubber, and paper sectors. It is anticipated that end-use industries will become more prevalent in rising countries worldwide. The market is driven by the escalating demand from a number of end-use sectors, including composites, electrical & electronics, automotive, and construction. During the projection period, the organic peroxide market share is anticipated to be driven by the need for organic peroxide as a catalyst in producing goods for packaging, personal care, and detergents. The need for organic peroxide in polymerization processes has increased due to the increased use of designed plastics and the sector's increased manufacturing capacity. Furthermore, it is anticipated that the need for plastic will increase due to increased urbanisation, expanding infrastructure projects, and industrialization. But if not carried with the appropriate safety precautions, organic peroxides are known to be exceedingly dangerous and may pose serious fire and explosion dangers. Peroxides may easily fester because they are often chemically volatile and release heat at high temperatures. These discharged gases tend to catch fire. Organic peroxides are transported in lower amounts due to these product characteristics. One of the key elements promoting the expansion of the organic peroxide sector is the rising demand for coatings and adhesives. One of the most common applications of organic peroxides is coating. The synthesis of coating resins and the use of organic peroxides as curing agents for coatings make good use of their advantages, such as producing more polymer chains with lower molecular weight. A greater degree of control over molecular weight and viscosity is possible thanks to the more selective nature of the generated radicals, which also lead to less hydrogen abstraction (crosslinking) and less long chain branching. This is promoting the expansion of the whole organic peroxide market. The market is also aided by the expanding construction sector, which greatly driven demand for coatings and adhesives.
Global Organic Peroxide Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2021:||USD 3.00 Billion|
|Forecast Period 2022-2030 CAGR:||3.4%|
|2030 Value Projection:||USD 4.05 Billion|
|Historical Data for:||2019-2020|
|No. of Pages:||200|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||120|
|Segments covered:||By Product, By Application, By Region|
|Companies Covered:||Akzo Nobel, Arkema, United Initiators, NOF Corporation, Pergan GmbH, Chinasun Specialty Products, Jiangsu Yuanyang, Zibo Zhenghua, Laiwu Meixing, Hualun Chemical, Solvay, Dongying Haijing Chemical, Lanzhou Auxiliary Agent Plan, Shizuoka Kawaguchi Chemical, and Shaoxing Shangyu Shaofeng Chem.|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||COVID-19 Empact, Challenge, Future, Growth, & Analysis|
Get more details on this report -
This research report categorizes the Market for global Organic Peroxide based on various segments and regions, forecasts revenue growth, and analyses trends in each submarket. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the Global Organic Peroxide Market. Recent Market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, Product launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the Market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key Market players and analyses their core competencies in each global Organic Peroxide Market sub-segments.
- In 2021, the Ketone Peroxide segment accounted for the largest share of the Market, with 22.6% and a Market revenue of 0.67 Billion.
Based on the product, the Organic Peroxide Market is categorized into Ketone Peroxide, Diacyl Peroxides, Dialkyl Peroxide, Percarbonates, Hydro Peroxides, Peroxyesters and Others. In 2021, the Ketone Peroxide segment accounted for the largest share of the Market, with 22.6% and a Market revenue of 0.67 Billion. Throughout the forecast period, the Ketone Peroxide segment is anticipated to maintain its leading position because the demand for fibreglass is predicted to rise because to its increasing use in automotive and marine applications, which is likely to increase the amount of ketone peroxide used to crosslink the polymer. In addition, during the coming few years, additional ketone peroxide is expected to be used due to the aviation industry's explosive need for fibreglass.
- In 2021, the Polymer segment accounted for the largest share of the Market, with 25.5% and a Market revenue of 0.76 Billion.
Based on the application, the Organic Peroxide Market is categorized Polymer, Coatings & adhesives, Paper & textiles, Cosmetics, Rubber, Healthcare and Others. In 2021, the Polymer segment accounted for the largest share of the Market, with 25.5% and a Market revenue of 0.76 Billion. Throughout the forecast period, the Polymer segment is anticipated to maintain its leading position while expanding at the fastest CAGR due to the increase in the manufacture of different polymers, which will increase the need for the product throughout the polymerization process. Over the course of the projection period, it is anticipated that the demand for ready-made garments would increase along with paper's use in an increasing number of industrial sectors.
Regional Segment Analysis of the Organic Peroxide Market
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Get more details on this report -
Asia Pacific emerged as the largest Market for the global Organic Peroxide Market, with a Market share of around 27.7% and 0.83 Billion of the Market revenue in 2021.
- Asia Pacific emerged as the largest Market for the global Organic Peroxide Market, with a Market share of around 27.7% and 0.83 Billion of the Market revenue in 2021. The demand for Organic Peroxide is being driven by the rising acceptance by the market. The market for Organic Peroxide was dominated by the Asia Pacific region mostly due to the demand for it across a range of end-use industries. Asia Pacific is one of the regions that produces and consumes the most plastic goods, and this pattern is anticipated to remain for the foreseeable future. The demand for organic peroxide is anticipated to increase in the near future as China and India become important locations for the manufacture of rubber and plastic/polymers.
- North America Market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR between 2021 and 2030, Due to large manufacturing chemical based Industrial sectors. A significant market opportunity has been created for the key players as a result of increased globalisation, trade operations, and rising imports and exports, which chemical based benefit industry.
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the global Organic Peroxide Market along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their Product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment Market share, and SWOT analysis. The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the companies' current news and developments, including Product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the Market.
List of Key Market Players:
- Akzo Nobel
- United Initiators
- NOF Corporation
- Pergan GmbH
- Chinasun Specialty Products
- Jiangsu Yuanyang
- Zibo Zhenghua
- Laiwu Meixing
- Hualun Chemical
- Dongying Haijing Chemical
- Lanzhou Auxiliary Agent Plan
- Shizuoka Kawaguchi Chemical
- Shaoxing Shangyu Shaofeng Chem
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting and Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
Some of the Key Developments:
- In June 2021, A pioneer in paints and coatings, Akzo Nobel, has announced the purchase of Grupo Orbis, a business with its headquarters in Colombia and a focus on paints and coatings. The agreement was supposed to assist Akzo Nobel in growing its clientele in Central and South America.
- In May 2021, The world's largest manufacturer of chemicals, Arkema, has announced plans to buy Agiplast, a leader in high-performance polymer regeneration. With this agreement, Arkema aims to address growing consumer demand for products by offering a comprehensive range of services regarding the circularity of materials to clients.
This study forecasts global, regional, and country revenue from 2019 to 2030. Spherical Insights has segmented the global Organic Peroxide Market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Global Organic Peroxide Market, By Product
- Ketone Peroxide
- Diacyl Peroxides
- Dialkyl Peroxide
- Hydro Peroxides
Global Organic Peroxide Market, By Application
- Coatings & adhesives
- Paper & textiles
Global Organic Peroxide Market, Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Need help to buy this report?