Global Data Center Infrastructure Management Market Insights Forecasts to 2030
- The global data center infrastructure management market size was valued at USD 2.8 billion in 2021.
- The market share is growing at a CAGR of 19.13% from 2022 to 2030
- The global data center infrastructure management market size is expected to reach USD 10.5 billion by 2030
- The Asia Pacific is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period
Get more details on this report -
The global data center infrastructure management market is expected to reach USD 10.5 billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 19.13% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030. The demand for complete visibility to forecast capacity management needs, initiatives to increase data center uptime and energy efficiency, rising consumer demand for sustainability and a small carbon footprint, and an increase in the number of hyperscale data centers are all factors that are propelling the growth of the global data center infrastructure management market.
Data center infrastructure management is the management of an organization's IT and building facilities functions (DCIM). The goal of a DCIM program is to provide management with a thorough picture of a data center’s performance so that resources like electricity, machinery, and floor space are all utilized to their fullest extent. DCIM software is used to measure, monitor, and manage IT hardware and infrastructure in data centers. This enables data center owners to run their businesses more successfully and plan their infrastructure more effectively. There are also cloud-based and on-premises DCIM programs available.
Data center infrastructure management solutions can be used by administrators to find and pinpoint connections between a facility and its IT systems. IT equipment and infrastructure elements like power distribution units, for instance, can be monitored and their energy usage can be controlled with the help of energy-monitoring sensors and related gear (PDUs). The power consumption effectiveness (PUE) and energy efficiency of cooling systems can then be evaluated using the same technique. The digital transformation of colocation facilities and data centers is changing IT infrastructure and raising complexity. Operators are building a virtual duplicate, or "digital twin," of the infrastructure so they can stay on top of the markets. An efficient data center can perform tasks including managing asset configurations and changes, tracking asset associations and records, and analyzing connections and ports thanks to data center management procedures and technologies.
Global Data Center Infrastructure Management Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2021:||USD 2.8 Billion|
|Forecast Period 2022-2030 CAGR:||19.13%|
|2030 Value Projection:||USD 10.5 Billion|
|Historical Data for:||2019-2020|
|No. of Pages:||215|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||135|
|Segments covered:||By Component, By End User, By Application, By Region|
|Companies Covered:||ABB CommScope Cormant Delta Electronics Device42 Eaton FNT Software Graphical Networks GreenField Software Huawei|
|Growth Drivers:||The demand for complete visibility to forecast capacity management needs, initiatives to increase data center uptime and energy efficiency, rising consumer demand for sustainability and a small carbon footprint, and an increase in the number of hyperscale data centers are all factors that are propelling the growth of the global data center infrastructure management market.|
Get more details on this report -
This research report categorizes the market for Data Center Infrastructure Management Market based on various segments and regions and forecasts revenue growth and analyzes trends in each submarket. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the Data Center Infrastructure Management market. Recent market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, product launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key market players and analyses their core competencies in each sub-segments of the Data Center Infrastructure Management market.
- Solution segment is dominating the market with the largest market share.
Based on components, the global Data Center Infrastructure Management Market is segmented into solutions and services. The solution category dominated the Data Center Infrastructure Management Market. The Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) solution allows data center operation managers to locate, locate, visualize, and manage all data center assets as well as plan capacity for future growth. Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) solutions integrate information across organizational domains as another way to maximize the use of data centers. DCIM systems can help data center managers by boosting productivity and decreasing equipment downtime.
- In 2021, the IT & Telecom segment is dominating the market with the largest market share.
On the basis of end users, the global Data Center Infrastructure Management Market is segmented into BFSI, IT & Telecom, Healthcare, Government, Manufacturing, And Others. Among these, the IT & telecom segment holds the largest market share. The demand for effective and affordable data centers is increasing as the telecommunications industry expands quickly, especially in emerging nations. The demand for effective data centers that can process large amounts of data quickly is driving growth in the worldwide data center infrastructure management market.
- In 2021, the asset management segment holds the largest market share.
Based on application, the global Data Center Infrastructure Management Market is segmented into Asset Management, Cooling Management, Security Management, Power Management, And Network Management. Among these, the asset management segment is dominating the market and is anticipated to dominate the market by 2030. Management of IT assets becomes more challenging as system complexity rises. Many small firms use pen and paper or spreadsheet-based solutions to keep track of their IT assets. This antiquated approach can't keep up with the quick expansion of IT infrastructure. DCIM systems' asset management features to aid in the automated and practical tracking and management of equipment inside the business.
Regional Segment Analysis of the Data Center Infrastructure Management Market
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Get more details on this report -
North America emerged as the largest market for the global Data Center Infrastructure Management market.
- North America accounted for the largest share of the global DCIM market in 2021. This is because there are several data centers spread out across North America. As North America places a higher emphasis on energy-efficient data centers, the demand for the DCIM industry is anticipated to increase. The DCIM market in North America is primarily dominated by the United States and Canada. Vertiv, Nlyte Software, Panduit, and Sunbird Software are a few of the top DCIM suppliers in North America. Due to the substantial presence of existing data centers and vendors in the area, the market expansion is anticipated to be fuelled by the high adoption rate of data center network management solutions.
- During the projection period, the Asia Pacific region is anticipated to have DICM's fastest growing market. The application of the internet of things (IoT) and machine learning by enterprises in nations like Japan, South Korea, Singapore, and China is anticipated to be a major driver of the data center infrastructure management industry's growth in the Asia Pacific region during the next years.
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the global Data Center Infrastructure Management market along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment market share, and SWOT analysis. The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the current news and developments of the companies, which includes product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the market.
List of Key Market Players:
- Delta Electronics
- FNT Software
- Graphical Networks
- GreenField Software
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting And Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- August 2022: Leading Edge Data Centers (LEDC), a company that offers Regional Australian businesses and communities’ greater access to the distributed cloud through reliable, cost-effective connectivity, has announced that Schneider Electric will use its prefabricated, certified edge data center technology to promote faster and more dependable connectivity for regional Australians. Schneider Electric is a significant provider of digital transformation of energy management and automation.
- March 2022: Elea Digital, a platform for data center infrastructure, and Vertiv have teamed. Due to this agreement, Elea would offer edge data center services throughout Brazil. For Elea Digital's data centers in important locations like Curitiba, Brasilia, and Porto Alegre, Vertiv would further offer maintenance and operating services.
This study forecasts revenue at global, regional, and country levels from 2019 to 2030. Spherical Insights has segmented the global Data Center Infrastructure Management market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Data Center Infrastructure Management Market, by Component
Data Center Infrastructure Management Market, by End User
- IT & Telecom
Data Center Infrastructure Management Market, by Application
- Asset Management
- Cooling Management
- Security Management
- Power Management
- Network Management
Data Center Infrastructure Management Market, Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Need help to buy this report?