Global Data Center Accelerator Market Insights Forecasts to 2030
- The Data Center Accelerator market was valued at USD 13.11 billion in 2021.
- The market is growing at a CAGR of 23.5% from 2022 to 2030
- The global Data Center Accelerator market is expected to reach USD 70.99 billion by 2030
- Asia Pacific is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period
Get more details on this report -
The Global Data Center Accelerator market is expected to reach USD 70.99 billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 23.5% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030. Factors like increasing deployment of data center and cloud based services are increasing the growth of data center accelerator market. Apart from this, the rising adoption of technologies like internet of things, artificial intelligence, big data analytics are driving the market growth.
A data center accelerator is a software program and hardware devices that improves the overall performance of the computer by processing visual data. Apart from this, they also helps in increasing the consumer centric data demand the improving the use of artificial intelligence based services to boost the demand for AI-driven data center which in turn improves the overall performance of data center. The COVID 19 pandemic has resultd additional stress on the overall economy across sectors. Not only this but also it has shifted focus towards a digital economy. Accelerators help the customers in meeting the demand. They are specifically designed in solving customer problems, high performance, and hardware based acceleration with power efficiency and excellent cost.
This research report categorizes the market for data center accelerator market based on various segments and regions and forecasts revenue growth and analyzes trends in each submarket. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the data center accelerator market. Recent market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, product launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key market players and analyses their core competencies in each sub-segments of the data center accelerator market.
The increasing parallel computing in artificial intelligence data centers has resulted in the expansion of the data center accelerator sectors. In addition, the rising demand for AI in HPC data centers and increasing offering of machine learning by companies across the world and rising demand for consumer driven data and application performance enhancement are all resulting in the growth of data center accelerator market growth. Not only this but also, the rising need for cloud resources and data centers from consumer and commercial viewpoint has led to large scale public cloud data center are driving the market. Apart from this, the augmented reality and virtual reality for the involvement of digital client will provide significant potential for the growth of the market.
Global Data Center Accelerator Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2021:||USD 13.11 Billion|
|Forecast Period:||2021 - 2030|
|Forecast Period 2021 - 2030 CAGR:||23.5%|
|2030 Value Projection:||USD 70.99 Billion|
|Historical Data for:||2017 - 2020|
|No. of Pages:||210|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||114|
|Segments covered:||By Processor, By Type, By Application, By Region|
|Companies Covered:||Intel Corporation, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Marvell, NVIDIA Corporation, Advantech Co., Ltd., KIOXIA Holdings Corporation, Micron Technology, Inc., Achronix Semiconductor Corporation, Western Digital Technologies|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||COVID-19 Empact, Challenge, Future, Growth, & Analysis|
Get more details on this report -
There are various challenges related to the programming and deployment of multiple FPGAs. The initial difficulty in programming a cluster of FPGAs find out how to use the communication links between the FPGAs and how to connect the kernels on numerous FPGAs. Determining how to distribute, coordinate, and manage a multi-FPGA application once it has been built is the second challenge in setting up an FPGA cluster.
- In 2021, HPC data center segment is anticipated to grow at a highest CAGR of 26%.
Based on type, the global data center accelerator market is segmented into HPC data center, cloud data center. Among these, the HPC data center segment is estimated to grow at a highest CAGR of 26% over the forecast period. The development of quantum computing and its application as an accelerator in HPC can be credited with the expansion of this market. Quantum processing units, or QPUs, have also already been the subject of studies by supercomputing institutes, governments, and enterprises.
- In 2021, graphics processing unit segment is dominating the market with the market share of 46.1%.
On the basis of processor, the global data center accelerator market is segmented into GPU, CPU, FPGA, ASIC. Among these, GPU segment is dominating the market with the market share of 46.1% and anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 22.3% over the forecast period. The increased use of GPU in supercomputing, drug research, AI training and inference, medical imaging, and financial modelling is responsible for the segment's growth. Additionally, many of the calculations needed by machine learning and AI in hyper-scale networks and business data centres can be handled better by GPUs.
- In 2021, deep learning training segment is dominating the market with the market share of 40.8%.
Based on application, the global data center accelerator market is segmented into deep learning training, public cloud interface, enterprise interface. Among these, the deep learning training segment is dominating the market with the market share of 40.8% and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 20.7%. The increased application of deep learning for particular use cases is blamed for the market expansion. For instance, the use of deep learning in autonomous vehicles, voice recognition, text categorization, image recognition, and insurance claim cost estimation.
Regional Segment Analysis of the Data Center Accelerator Market
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Get more details on this report -
North America emerged as the largest market for the global Data Center Accelerator market in 2021.
- North America dominates the market with the with the largest market share of 40.1% over the forecast period. Certain factors like the presence of key market players like NVIDIA Corporation, Advanced Micro Devics, Inc., Qualcomm, Intel Corporation, etc. and the presence of developed technology and data center infrastructure are the key contributors of the regional market growth.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness the growth at a highest CAGR of 26.8% over the forecast period. The regional market expansion can be ascribed to the rising popularity of cloud-based services like big data analytics and the Internet of Things. The expansion of the data centre accelerator market in the Asia Pacific is also being fueled by appropriate governmental regulations and the requirement for upgrading data centre infrastructure in the region.
List of Key Market Players
- Intel Corporation
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- NVIDIA Corporation
- Advantech Co., Ltd.
- KIOXIA Holdings Corporation
- Micron Technology, Inc.
- Achronix Semiconductor Corporation
- Western Digital Technologies
Data Center Accelerator Market, By Processor
Data Center Accelerator Market, By Type
- HPC Data Center
- Cloud Data Center
Data Center Accelerator Market, By Application
- Deep Learning Training
- Public Cloud Interface
- Enterprise Interface
Data Center Accelerator Market, By Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Need help to buy this report?