Global Data Center Robotics Market Insights Forecasts to 2030
- The Data Center Robotics Market was valued at USD 218.0 million in 2021.
- The Market is growing at a CAGR of 7.0% from 2022 to 2030
- The Data Center Robotics Market is expected to reach USD 1,009.6 million by 2030
- The Asia Pacific is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period.
Get more details on this report -
The Data Center Robotics Market is expected to reach USD 1,009.6 million by 2030, at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030. The primary driver of the market's expansion is the exponential growth of data. As a result, there is a growing global need for social, mobile, analytics, and cloud services, driving up demand for the Data Center Robotics Market. The use of social media platforms has increased dramatically recently, creating new data storage facilities. Large IT companies are buying robotics companies to further data center automation.
Data Robotics (Data-driven machine learning Robots), which refers to the combination of robotics and machine learning techniques, makes it easier to introduce and integrate automation into organizational structures. Data Robotics is a set of technologies, techniques, and applications needed to design and implement a new automation process based on self-learning and artificial intelligence technologies to increase the productivity and efficiency of business processes. With the aid of machine learning algorithms, a robot can efficiently perform some tasks that are urgent for the operator in question. Numerous business processes across all industries can benefit from this synthesis. Data center management is starting to incorporate robotics, which has the potential to lead to a completely automated, robot-driven data center environment. Enterprises and consumers can perform unimaginable things because of access to limited computing power. Robotics and cloud technologies are the driving forces behind Social, Mobility, and Analytics developments. To profit from agility, elasticity, and self-service, businesses wanted to incorporate robotic process automation, or "RPA," to their datacentres. They contend that automation and robotics can replace some human engagement but not all of it. Industry experts anticipate significant advancements in the deployment of robotics in the data centre environment during the next two years. Large IT companies are buying robotics companies to further data centre automation. More than 40% of respondents stated they would implement robotics and automation in data centres; 16% have already done so, and 35% said they will do so within the next three to five years. An important component of data centre operations is cooling, so automating cooling procedures with artificial intelligence can improve data centre management for market.
This research report categorizes the Market for global Data Center Robotics Market based on various segments and regions, forecasts revenue growth, and analyses trends in each submarket. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the Data Center Robotics Market. Recent Market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, product launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the Market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key Market players and analyses their core competencies in each Data Center Robotics Market sub-segments.
Global Data Center Robotics Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2021:||USD 218.0 million|
|Forecast Period 2021-2030 CAGR:||7.0%|
|2030 Value Projection:||USD 1,009.6 million|
|Historical Data for:||2017-2020|
|No. of Pages:||203|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||98|
|Segments covered:||By Type, By End-Users, By Region, COVID-19 Impact Analysis|
|Companies Covered:||ABB INTERNATIONAL LTD., BMC Software, Inc, Cisco Systems, Inc, ConnectWise, LLC, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Siemens|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||COVID-19 has the potential to impact the global market|
Get more details on this report -
- In 2021, the IT Infrastructure segment dominated the Market with the largest Market share of 30.1% and Market revenue of 65.6 million.
Based on the Type, the Data Center Robotics Market is categorized into IT Infrastructure, Electrical infrastructure, Mechanical infrastructure, and Racks. In 2021, the IT Infrastructure segment dominated the Market with the largest Market share of 30.1% and Market revenue of 65.6 million. As data analysis has become essential to corporate success and the general good, firms are moving away from their current resources and toward well-equipped data centers to enable better data management. Concerns about data privacy and effective data storage continue to drive IT infrastructure development in this respect. The data center market is expected to be dominated by IT infrastructure.
- In 2021, the IT and Telecom segment accounted for the largest share of the Market, with 55.3% and Market revenue of 120.5 million.
Based on the End-user, the Data Center Robotics Market is categorized into IT and Telecom, BFSI, Healthcare, Government and Defense. In 2021, the IT and Telecom segment accounted for the largest share of the Market, with 55.3% and a Market revenue of 120.5 million. In the upcoming years, the IT and telecom sectors are expected to dominate the data center market. Huge amounts of data are being produced due to the quick uptake of cutting-edge technologies like the Internet of Things (IoT), cloud computing, and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
Regional Segment Analysis of the Type exchange platform Market
Get more details on this report -
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
North America emerged as the largest Data Center Robotics Market, with a Market share of around 40.35% and 218.0 million of the Market revenue in 2021.
- North America emerged as the largest Data Center Robotics Market market, with a Market share of around 40.35% and 218.0 million of the Market revenue in 2021. More than 2,600 such facilities exist in the United States, many in northern California, home to several IT companies like Google, Facebook, Uber, Twitter, and Yelp. Additionally, North America has a vast, well-developed, and effective technology infrastructure.
- The Asia Pacific market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR between 2022 and 2030, owing to the increasing demand for research and development.
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the Data Center Robotics Market along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment Market share, and SWOT analysis. The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the companies' current news and developments, including product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the Market.
List of Key Market Players:
- ABB INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- BMC Software, Inc
- Cisco Systems, Inc
- ConnectWise, LLC
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting and Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
Some of the Key Developments:
- In April 2022- To help data management centres lower their total cost of ownership, Seagate Technology Holdings plc and Phison Electronics Corporation recently announced intentions to expand their solid-state drive (SSD) range (TCO). This shift in emphasis results from an increase in the need from businesses for faster, more intelligent storage infrastructure to support hybrid hard drive (HHD) storage alongside full business applications like hyperscale data centres, HPC, and AI.
- In June 2021- Worldwide Data Center Interconnect (GDCI), an integrated service for a global network fabric, was introduced by NTT Ltd. It provides private and secure connectivity between the major cloud service providers and NTT's global data centers.
- In Oct 2020- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., a leading Chinese technology company, also unveiled its iCooling@AI solution.
This study forecasts global, regional, and country revenue from 2019 to 2030. Spherical Insights has segmented the Data Center Robotics Market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Global Data Center Robotics Market, By Type
- IT Infrastructure
- Electrical infrastructure
- Mechanical infrastructure
Global Data Center Robotics Market, By End-user
- IT and Telecom
- Government and Defense
Global Data Center Robotics Market, Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Need help to buy this report?