Global Bovine Serum Albumin Market Insights Forecasts to 2030
- The global bovine serum albumin market was valued at USD 5.58 billion in 2021.
- The market is growing at a CAGR of 16.5% from 2021 to 2030
- The global bovine serum albumin market is expected to reach USD 22.0 billion by 2030
- The Asia Pacific is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period
Get more details on this report -
The global bovine serum albumin market is expected to reach USD 22.0 billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 16.5% during the forecast period 2021 to 2030. The bovine serum albumin market has grown due to the novel product introduction in the bovine serum albumin field. Additionally increasing the serum in a dietary whey protein enhances market growth.
Albumin is a type of protein that is found in the blood plasma. It is a round protein that dissolves in water. They are very important for keeping the intravascular colloid osmotic pressure (COP) stable and stopping the fluid from leaking into the tissue. The rising number of chronic diseases around the world is one of the most important things that is driving the growth of the market. Albumin is often used to treat a wide range of conditions, such as low albumin levels (hypoalbuminemia), acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), nephrosis, renal dialysis, liver failure, heart disease, and low blood volume (hypovolemia). The growing number of older people, who are more likely to get these kinds of illnesses, is another factor that is helping the market grow. Several research organizations use bovine serum albumin as a reference standard for proteins. It has been used to figure out the amounts of other proteins that are unknown while keeping track of the amounts of bovine serum albumin. People are becoming more aware of their health these days, which makes them take better care of themselves and increases the need for albumin. Because of this, several biggest companies in the albumin market have expanded into new areas. This has given the albumin market a chance to grow in a way that could be profitable. The growth of the albumin market, on the other hand, could be slowed by adverse reactions and a growing trend toward serum-free solutions. It's possible that the use of albumin analogs in replacement treatments and other places could slow the growth of the albumin market.
This research report categorizes the market for global bovine serum albumin based on various segments and regions, forecasts revenue growth, and analyzes trends in each submarket. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the global bovine serum albumin market. Recent market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, product launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key market players and analyses their core competencies in each global bovine serum albumin market sub-segments.
Global Bovine Serum Albumin Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2021:||USD 5.58 billion|
|Forecast Period 2021-2030 CAGR:||16.5%|
|2030 Value Projection:||USD 22.0 billion|
|Historical Data for:||2017-2020|
|No. of Pages:||215|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||108|
|Segments covered:||By Product, By Application, By Region, COVID-19 Impact Analysis,|
|Companies Covered:||Thermo Fisher Scientific (U.S.), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc (U.S.), Merck KGAA (Germany), Itoham Yonekyu Holdings Inc (Japan), Proliant Biologicals (U.S.), Kraeber & Co Gmbh (Germany), Rockland Immunochemicals Inc (U.S.), Rocky mountain biologicals (U.S.), BelHealth investment partners, LLC (U.S.), Bio-Techne Corporation (U.S.), Prospec-Tany Technogene Ltd (Israel), LGC Group (U.K.), Promega Corporation (U.S.), Biological Industries (Israel), Serion GmbH (Germany)|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||COVID-19 has the potential to impact the global market|
Get more details on this report -
- In 2021, the human serum albumin segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 27% and market revenue of 2.06 billion.
Based on the product, the global Bovine serum albumin market is categorized into Human Serum Albumin, Bovine Albumin, and Recombinant Serum Albumin. In 2021, the human serum albumin segment dominated the market with the largest market share of 37% and market revenue of 2.06 billion. Using human serum albumin (HSA) as the main protein in the development and improvement of molecular imaging has a lot of good qualities. Also, the release of brand-new products that fit into the market will help the market grow. In November of 2021, for example, Grifols showed off their most recent albumin portfolio innovation. The product was sold under the brand name ALBUTEIN FlexBag (Albumin (Human) U.S.P., and it came in concentrations of 5% and 25%.
- In 2021, the drug delivery segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 39.1% and market revenue of 2.18 billion.
Based on application, the Bovine serum albumin market is categorized into Therapeutic, Drug Delivery, Culture Media, Vaccine Ingredient, and Others. In 2021, the drug delivery segment accounted for the largest share of the market, with 39.1% and a market revenue of 2.18 billion. In order to generate nanoparticles for use in a drug delivery system, bovine serum albumin, also known as BSA, was employed. Laser light scanning was used to provide an accurate measurement of the size of the nano-particles that were manufactured.
Regional Segment Analysis of the Bovine Serum Albumin Market
Get more details on this report -
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
North America emerged as the largest market for the global bovine serum albumin market, with a market share of around 37.9% and 5.58 billion of the market revenue in 2021.
- In 2021, North America emerged as the largest market for the global bovine serum albumin market, with a market share of around 37.9% and 5.58 billion of the market revenue. Because of the high demand for albumin in research and development activities, the rising production of immunoglobulins, the growing non-therapeutic applications of albumin, and the rise in plasma collection in the North American region, it is anticipated that the North American region will dominate the market. It is anticipated that the United States would have the majority share of market growth. This is because the United States is home to a very large number of companies that are involved in the biopharmaceutical industry. For instance, as of June 2020, clinicaltrials.gov reports that there are around 107 current clinical studies connected to albumin in the United States. These trials are at various levels of development and are being conducted for a variety of different reasons.
- The Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR between 2021 and 2030, The albumin market is growing in the Asia-Pacific region because there are a several numbers of patients, more attention is being paid to better diagnostics, and more people are using albumin as a treatment for diseases.
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the global Bovine serum albumin market along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment market share, and SWOT analysis. The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the companies' current news and developments, including product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the market.
List of Key Market Players:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (U.S.)
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc (U.S.)
- Merck KGAA (Germany)
- Itoham Yonekyu Holdings Inc (Japan)
- Proliant Biologicals (U.S.)
- Kraeber & Co Gmbh (Germany)
- Rockland Immunochemicals Inc (U.S.)
- Rocky mountain biologicals (U.S.)
- BelHealth investment partners, LLC (U.S.)
- Bio-Techne Corporation (U.S.)
- Prospec-Tany Technogene Ltd (Israel)
- LGC Group (U.K.)
- Promega Corporation (U.S.)
- Biological Industries (Israel)
- Serion GmbH (Germany)
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting And Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
Some of the Key Developments:
- In April 2022, Paclitaxel protein-bound particles for injection (albumin-bound) is a generic version of Abraxane. Apotex Corporation put it on the market in the United States.
- In January 2022, Bio Products Laboratory (BPL) announced that China's National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) had given them permission to sell ALBUMINEX 25% there.
This study forecasts global, regional, and country revenue from 2019 to 2030. Spherical Insights has segmented the global Bovine serum albumin market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Global Bovine Serum Albumin Market, By Product
- Human Serum Albumin
- Bovine Albumin
- Recombinant Serum Albumin
Global Bovine Serum Albumin Market, By Application
- Drug Delivery
- Culture Media
- Vaccine Ingredient
Global Bovine Serum Albumin Market, Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Need help to buy this report?