Global Automotive Headrest Market Size, Share, and COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Reactive Headrest, Passive Headrest, Active Headrest, Others), By Application (Cars, SUVs, Commercial Vehicles), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa, South America). Analysis and Forecast 2021 – 2030Industry: Automotive & Transportation
Global Automotive Headrest Market Insights Forecasts to 2030
- The global Automotive market was valued at USD 10.82 billion in 2021.
- The market is growing at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2022 to 2030
- The global Biopesticides market is expected to reach USD 15.95 billion by 2030
- The Asia Pacific is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period
Get more details on this report -
The global automotive headrest market is expected to reach USD 15.95 billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030. Due to increased sales of premium and electrified automobiles in developed nations, the automotive headrest market is anticipated to grow over the course of the research period.
Automotive headrest is a passive safety feature that is integrated with the car seats is the headrest. Head restraint is another name for automotive headrests. In the event of a collision or sudden jerk, the headrest protects the driver and passengers, mostly from neck injuries. Auto headrest length can be altered depending on the driver and passenger's height. These headrests can be adjusted or removed from the top of the chairs as needed.
Active seat headrests are a feature of current cars. These headrests are active, meaning they shift forward in the event of a rear crash to lessen the risk of a sudden neck injury. The vehicle's ECU is connected to the active seat headrest, which aids in preventing serious injuries.
According to research by the Association for Safe International Road Travel (ASIRT), passengers in a car who are involved in a rear collision suffer major neck injuries. regardless of how minor the impact of the rear accident is.
The rising fleet and sales of automobiles around the world are driving the upward trend in the automotive headrest industry. This increase is the result of people having more disposable income and middle-class people having higher standards of living.
Global Automotive Headrest Market Report Coverage
|Market Size in 2021:||USD 9.57 Billion|
|Forecast Period 2022-2030 CAGR:||5.7 %|
|2030 Value Projection:||USD 15.95 Billion|
|Historical Data for:||2019-2020|
|No. of Pages:||210|
|Tables, Charts & Figures:||112|
|Segments covered:||By Type, By Product, By Vehicle|
|Companies Covered:||Lear (U.S.) Adient PLC (U.S.) Toyota Boshoku Corporation (Japan) Faurecia SE (France) Windsor Machine Group (Canada) Brose Fahrzeugteile GmbH & Co (Germany) Jifeng Automotive (Germany) Woodbridge (Canada) Yanfeng International Seating Systems Co., Ltd. (China)|
|Growth Drivers:||The rising fleet and sales of automobiles around the world are driving the upward trend in the automotive headrest industry.|
|Pitfalls & Challenges:||On credit portfolios, the COVID-121.9 epidemic has had a negative effect. The enormous growth has hampered the solvency of customers and businesses in unemployment and interruption of economic activity.|
Get more details on this report -
This research report categorizes the market for Automotive headrests based on various segments and regions, forecasts revenue growth, and analyses trends in each submarket. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the Automotive Headrest market. Recent market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, product launch and development, partnership, merger, and acquisition have been included to draw the competitive landscape in the market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key market players and analyses their core competencies in each sub-segments of the Automotive Headrest market.
- Headrest Activation segment dominated the market with the largest market share.
Based on the Automotive Headrest type Market is categorized into Reactive Headrest, Passive Headrests, Active Headrests, and Others. The Headrest activation segment is anticipated to dominate the market during the forecast period owing to stringent government regulations regarding occupant safety.
- In 2020, the passenger car segment dominated the market with the largest market share of revenue of 70.50 million
Based on the Automotive Headrest Application type market is Categorized into Cars, SUVs, and Commercial Vehicles. A growing population, a robust economy, and favorable regulations are expected to cause the passenger cars segment to experience the fastest CAGR increase during the projection period. In 2020, the International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers estimated that 70.50 million passenger cars would be produced worldwide (OICA). Therefore, it is projected that increased vehicle production, particularly of luxury vehicles, and growing awareness of whiplash injuries will lead to an increase in the demand for passenger automobiles on the global market.
Based on the Automotive Headrest type the market is categorized into 2 Way Headrest, 4-Way Headrests, and Fixed Headrests.
Regional Segment Analysis Automotive Headrest Market
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, the U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and the Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Asia Pacific emerged as the largest market for the global Automotive Headrest market, with a market share of around 5.38 billion of the market revenue in 2021.
- Asia Pacific is projected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period owing to rising auto production and sales in the area and is predicted to continue doing so over the course of the research period.
Get more details on this report -
- Due to rising demand for premium automobiles and comfortable driving, Europe is predicted to hold the second-highest position in the global market for automotive headrests. Due to the presence of major manufacturers in the area, the regional market is anticipated to grow.
The report offers the appropriate analysis of the key organizations/companies involved within the global Automotive Headrest market along with a comparative evaluation primarily based on their product offering, business overviews, geographic presence, enterprise strategies, segment market share, and SWOT analysis. The report also provides an elaborative analysis focusing on the current news and developments of the companies, which includes product development, innovations, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and others. This allows for the evaluation of the overall competition within the market.
List of Key Market Players:
- Lear (U.S.)
- Adient PLC (U.S.)
- Toyota Boshoku Corporation (Japan)
- Faurecia SE (France)
- Windsor Machine Group (Canada)
- Brose Fahrzeugteile GmbH & Co (Germany)
- Jifeng Automotive (Germany)
- Woodbridge (Canada)
- Yanfeng International Seating Systems Co., Ltd. (China)
Key Target Audience
- Market Players
- Government Authorities
- Consulting And Research Firm
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- In March 2022- Syngenta Crop Protection AG announced the introduction of Spiropidion, an insect management technology.
- In March 2021- Howler, a novel bio fungicide from BASF, was introduced to the Middle East and Africa's major markets as well as the European market. Howler is based on the turf and golf course bacterium Pseudomonas chlororaphis, strain AFS009.
- In May 2020- Corteva Agriscience and M2i Life Sciences (France), a pioneer in pheromones for biological crop protection, announced multi-year international collaborations for the study, creation, and global commercialization of pheromone-based pest control solutions.
This study forecasts revenue at global, regional, and country levels from 2019 to 2030. Spherical Insights has segmented the global Automotive Headrest market based on the below-mentioned segments:
Automotive Headrest Market, By Product
- Automatically Adjusting Headrest
- Active Headrest
Automotive Headrest Market, By Type
- 2-way Headrest
- 4-Way Headrest
- Fixed Headrest
Automotive Headrest Market, By Vehicle
- Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Other Vehicle Type
Biopesticides Market, Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Need help to buy this report?